Waifu Wednesday Thread

All waifus are like beautiful gems, glowing and radiant, be sure to take good care of your gem!

Lets get things rolling!

Christmas is coming fast, are they the type to get the shopping done early? Or are they more likely to be out right before the stores close on Christmas eve trying to find the perfect gift?

You're loved ones caught a bad cold, how do you make sure she's comfortable?

Even worse, they're bed ridden now, don't worry, they'll be fine with some time, but it might be awhile before they are. What ways do you make sure that they're comfortable and happy while they're getting better?

You caught the sick as you're waifu was getting better, how do they return the favor?

What kind of music would you be most likely to enjoy together?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolutely gorgeous!

bonus question: How do they react when you forget something important on say a Wednesday until its past Midnight despite you being excited all week for it? Sorry everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
depthy.me/#/ip/4RSxLnc
youtube.com/watch?v=g-LlKrFRcUw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE
youtube.com/watch?v=86JPuKQkewc
youtube.com/watch?v=73hp4xgXhNA
youtube.com/watch?v=kN6hNWJTj9Y
twitter.com/sonico_macaron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's snowing pretty heavily at my place.

It makes me sad. I love snow a lot, winter is probably my favorite time of the year. But I wish I could enjoy this scenery with my waifu.

I'm lost at sea. What hope is there for me? Tossed and turned about.
If your love be a beacon for me, let it shine through the night.
If your smile be a tower guide, let my eyes see it by the light.
That is my life, in search of the one known as Furude Rika.
And the sea is a sea of many kakera.

-I don't really know. I'd treasure any present I get from her, with her thinking about me. Whether it's last minute or not. She's pretty responsible so it would probably be done weeks early.
-Make her warm food and stick around with her with all my spare time. Maybe watching TV and reading books together. Fall asleep cuddling her, I don't care about catching her cold.
-Probably the same stuff, except her food is 10x better. Ah, to be cared for makes actually me want to get sick.
-Any kind of music really. She'd probably be interested in the western music I like.
Thanks Mintfag. This thread is kind of precarious with the mod situation. If it gets deleted it would probably be best to make a waifu thread that doesn't look so much like a general. eg take out the name, put questions on the second post.
I finally got around to watching Galaxy Angel, after playing the games years ago. Mint is still my second fav after Vanilla. Very cute, thoughtful girl. The anime is so different from the games. Which do you like better? I'm curious.

Post a fantasy you have in your head about your waifu. Something like how and ideal date would go, or love confession.

Off to an early start today. Feels nice.

-Definitely the former. I don't think even she's crazy enough to put off her shopping to the very end.
-Fortunately, I just had some warm blankets installed so she can keep warm. Barring that and some soup, she's in good hands with me around.
-....And here comes the fun part. As much as I'd love to stay by her side to wait on her hand and foot, she'd probably shoo me away to make sure other things get done first. She has a bit of a love/hate thing regarding being doted on like that.
-Fortunately, that medicine is pretty universal. The only thing would be her making sure that I stay in bed and not do anything stupid.
-Considering the time of year, it's the perfect time to cuddle in front of something warm and listen to some christmas tunes.

It's actually something I've written about in the past. A nice romantic date to the movies where I'm so fixated on how she's reacting that I unintentionally space out during the entire date.

Supposing you and your special one go to an amusement park. What do you two do first? Are they more easy-going in their excitement, or would they prefer something a little more white-knuckled?

My waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
Do you remember love
Love from a tormented heart
Not fleeting, as with music at night
But an eternal love
Now tainted
Now tainted
Go now and reclaim it
Go now and love

Recall the times
when you were happy.
Recall the times
when you laughed.

Life is wonderful
Do you have faith in it?
Turn your face to life,
To eternal joy.

What happened to those days?
What happened to those nights?
Do you remember
How you turned to grief? Do you remember
How you turned to sorrow?
Is the blame mine or ours?

Our feelings grew faint
What caused our grief and fighting?
Can there be beauty in life?
If you seek it out.
Can there be happiness in life?
Let's seek it.

I prefer the VNs, I mainly use the anime to fill in parts of her history really. The anime is still great in its own ways though.

>Fantasy

I like daydreaming slow dancing in the moonlight and seeing her beautiful eyes glowing in it with a beautiful smile on her face.

We'd probably enjoy the midway together for most of the day then go on some slower rides together in the evening. Maybe even watch the sunset on the the Ferris wheel.

The anime is really wacky in comparison to the VN, made me laugh quite a bit.
I just really don't like the way Ranpha acts. She was pretty cute as a tsundere in the VN, but in the anime she's acts like a gold digging whore. I probably would have just found her antics funny if she wasn't using my waifu's voice. There's other weird neutral differences like Vanilla being religious. And I haven't seen Mint use her telepathy yet.

Oh by the way, what do you think of her telepathy? Do you care if she uses it on you?

>You're loved ones caught a bad cold, how do you make sure she's comfortable?

Blankets and tea.

>Even worse, they're bed ridden now, don't worry, they'll be fine with some time, but it might be awhile before they are. What ways do you make sure that they're comfortable and happy while they're getting better?

Talk to her or let her be alone if she wants to.

>You caught the sick as you're waifu was getting better, how do they return the favor?

The same way.

>What kind of music would you be most likely to enjoy together?

I don't know if she likes to listen to her self or the other Vocaloids.

Ohayou friend~
>Supposing you and your special one go to an amusement park. What do you two do first? Are they more easy-going in their excitement, or would they prefer something a little more white-knuckled?

Didn't we already have this question multiple times.
I don't know much about those parks, haven't been there since school.

>Christmas is coming fast, are they the type to get the shopping done early? Or are they more likely to be out right before the stores close on Christmas eve trying to find the perfect gift?
Early shopping
>You're loved one's caught a bad cold, how do you make sure she's comfortable?
Make her warm soup, get all the meds she needs, take her temperature, bring a doctor just to make sure it's nothing bad.
>Even worse, they're bed ridden now, don't worry, they'll be fine with some time, but it might be awhile before they are. What ways do you make sure that they're comfortable and happy while they're getting better?
Get her her favorite movies, keep her company, as much as I can, call my job and tell them I can't go if necessary, make her tea.
>You caught the sick as you're waifu was getting better, how do they return the favor?
About the same, except she also makes me a playlist and plays it to help me relax.
Anything, really as long as it's not Banda.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint a cute!
It's fine, good to see you are okay

Interesting poem
>Post a fantasy you have in your head about your waifu
It's raining late at night, we're both cuddling under the covers in our bed and the raindrops are hitting the window in the room rhytmically. Her warm breath grazes my chest, her soft body presses against mine and the sound of the rain makes me sleepier and sleepier. I slowly slip into a dream, safe and happy between Fuuka's arms.

>What do you do first?
Look at the attractions, look for anything with prizes, win the fluffiest one for Fuuka, then look for the love tunnel.

You're quite the lyricist.

Does your loved one ever express their thoughts on christmas? if so, what are they?

It's english lyrics for the song I posted.
Part of why I love both MGS and HIgurashi is it deals with the struggle against per-determined fate. Hey, Persona 3 had some of that theme as well. Death is the truest destiny, but the how and why we die can be changed.

The song represents my waifu well I think.
>Can there be happiness in life?
>Let's seek it

That's a very gripping message, and very true too.
Plenty of things in this life make us feel like the world is against us, but we can be happy if we choose to.
I hope you have a good day.

Just a bit of info, Mintfag. Make sure to add :Orig when you save twitter images to save them in their largest possible resolution.

Your darling decides to start a blog.
Is it a "traditional" text blog, or a vlog?
What topic(s) would they post about? Their interest(s), just their daily life, or a mixture of the two?
Would you expect it to get many fans?
How would they handle inevitable criticism/negative comments?

Not him but a Vanillafag.
Mint's ears and their telepathy is not even a thing in the anime and someone at Broccoli really must have liked Vanilla to write her an extremely adorable romance that to this day I find one of the best examples of dandere romance.

Ranpha's change is pretty jarring but no one is as jarring as Chitose's entire character change so I guess I didn't mind it as much.

Plus there's probably a secret to those telepathic ears in the games you probably don't want to know

>Christmas is coming fast, are they the type to get the shopping done early? Or are they more likely to be out right before the stores close on Christmas eve trying to find the perfect gift?
I think she would start searching early to have enough time.
I would do her chores and spend as much time as I can with her to make sure she is ok.
Same, I guess. I would also cook special food to give her more strength
She would probably try to help me the same way.

I really enjoy fantasizing about proposing to her. I image that after nice day-long date we would climb some hill to watch stars together. While talking with her I would tell her how much I want to share days like this one with her for the rest of our lives and how much I love her and then ask her if she wants to marry me.

We would probably go to medium-sized rollercoaster first.

If she wanted to make a blog, she would probably keep it secret and not allow anyone on the internet to see it.

Oh neato, I caught the thread early today. Between working on her webshrine yesterday and the thread today, it feels nice to be working on or writing so much about her~

A bit of both. Anyone wants something anime/game-y, it'll be ordered really early with a ton of enthusiasm. Anything else and it'd be a little bit more difficult, never really figuring out what would be perfect. Good thing Amazon is quick these days, I suppose?

She'd get everything recorded, read out to her or played for her. Just kinda need to hope she isn't working her way through a fighting game at the time. If she needs to wrap up warm our size difference means I can rather help out with that too. The idea of wrapping up together in a duvet on her desk chair with me sticking my arms out to do things for her is a cute one.

Mostly in the same way. However I imagine in her case certain cosplays might be involved, which... well, the idea behind relaxing is having a low heart-rate, so it'd help and not help at the same time. But it's the thought that really counts there.

Almost definitely anison and anison remixes. I'd love if she could introduce me to more of the latter, my work playlist is getting really repetitive nowadays. Excited for the new Helblinde album.

Mint looks super pretty in that picture, she's really cute as she is but it's a beautiful dress too.

Thank you, you as well.
A part of her beautiful philosophy is "happiness isn't something to be deserved, it's something to be created" which has helped me a lot.
>secret
I've finished Mint route only in game 1 so far. Is it explained later? Otherwise you have me really damn curious now.
You're a good man Vanillafag, her story is excellent you're right.

Man I haven't posted here in a while...

I'd have to help her around stores for stuff, but I like to think we'd start sometime after black Friday.

I'd let her get some rest and bring her chicken soup.

See above

Same thing, probably now just with Hanako or Akira helping her

Classical or Jazz, I can't see her listening to the kind of metal I like.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all absolutely gorgeous!
~

>bonus question: How do they react when you forget something important on say a Wednesday until its past Midnight despite you being excited all week for it? Sorry everyone!
She'd get grumpy over it and do her cute pout.

It's info from the successive trilogies so around 3 more games in to be exact. It's pretty rare info given how few people played it. I'll reveal it in a bit.

Why?
It's not fair,
She doesn't deserve this

Same for me and autumn. There's a lot of things I wish I could experience and share with her.

I've been thinking about the concept of being married to her, and how I was the one lucky enough to have her fall in love with me. It's elating beyond compare actually. Even if she does not exist it still feels so real.

Also, recently, her series finished it's run of BDs, and aside from two small audio dramas yet to be uploaded and a small (yet insanely adorable) picture of her on the back of the last volume, she received no new material. My question is, how often do you guys write out stuff about her or both of you? I try to keep my headcanon realistic, and considering how little there is on her, most of what I think of her is destined to be headcanon for the time being, so I feel writing stories of her might reinforce and solidify how I think of her. The thought feels incredibly weird though, I can't shake the feeling of it being a cringe level fan-fic (which it essentially would be).

Ohayou friend.

>Didn't we already have this question multiple times?
Yeah, I'm terrible when it comes to coming up with questions.

She's usually pretty mum during the holidays. I've yet to see anything where she expresses how she feels during this time of the year.

Text, but with songs she likes to share. One of those smaller, lesser known ones with a small but devoted following.

You know, I was curious, so I wanted to check something. Rikka's only 5cm shorter than Kona-chan, which is really cute. I don't know how she'd take Kona-chan's affection for her cuteness though, haha.

>Post a fantasy you have in your head about your waifu. Something like how and ideal date would go, or love confession.
It's so difficult to think of just one thing specific, my mind starts racing to all the different things we could do.

One thing I really, really want to do with her is trawl Akiba in winter with her and buy a lot of merch together, hand in hand. Both of us making silly remarks to each other about our tastes in different things and planning how we can do something nice for the other related to those tastes. Her egging me on to come with her to the NSFW areas and pointing certain things out to me purely to make me embarassed.
Stopping off for coffee, laughing about the different things we've watched, played and how our lives are going. Teasing each other about silly things, making up our own scripts for what the people outside the window are saying and laughing together.
Stopping for ramen and having a mock sword-fight with the chopsticks while we wait for it to arrive; her applauding as people look surprised at how much I can eat and drink because of being a westerner.
Walking home through a park in the snow with light from street lights darting between snowflakes. Just imagining the look on her face as she's looking into the sky, her visible breath in front of her face, her wrapped in a big scarf and a colourful beanie on her head is the most beautiful sight I could ever imagine.
Getting home, kicking our shoes off to sort out what we bought with our legs under a kotatsu, then sharing probably a store bought dinner together, then a bath together.
What comes next, I think you can guess. That's something I won't go into too much detail about.

She would plan out what to buy and get it done in time.
I would stay with her and get her whatever she needs to get better.
She would worry about me and do everything until I get better. Might try to get off work.

Start off with the rides then go to the games and try to win stuff.

I think stuff, but I never write anything down. The series is still going on, so there's enough stuff for her.

Yes, it's great having a small waifu to do all kinds of things with like princess carry and (gently)manhandle.
Rika can take affection fine. She'd probably get along well with Konata, secretly thinking of her as a younger sister.

These kinds of gifs are very cute.

Traditional text blog.
I imagine either Technology or flowers/plants, maybe both, who knows.
Probably wouldn't have many followers, but I sure as hell would read every post.
She'd take criticisms, but block those who are just shitposting

Hey Konata guy, missed you.

Post'em

I will learn Japanese for Fuuka!
I will get fit for Fuuka!
I will become a successful and reliable man for Fuuka!

Thank you very much! Don't sweat about missing last week, we're here now at least!

-Not super early, but not super late either I don't think. Maybe like a week or two before Christmas she'll be done with the shopping.
-I'd keep lots of tissues on hand for her.
-I'd try to keep her as healthy and entertained as I can!
-I bet she'd be twice as concerned about me! She might hardly ever leave my side, even for just a cold.
-We both enjoy Rock music the most, generally from the 80's and 90's.

There's been quite a few I've had, but the most recurring ones are to do with being a student at her school together. Hanging out with her and her friends, helping each other with school work, going to swim club together, those kinds of things. I like to imagine the confession happening there too. After school in an empty classroom, as the sun's setting in the distance.

We'd tackle all the white-knuckle rides for sure! Things like bumper cars and shooting galleries would still be fun to do together too.

She did argue with Tomo over how Santa could exist in an attempt to protect Chiyo's supposed innocence on the subject, and asked her friends if reindeer were real. Aside from that she hasn't really discussed Christmas-y things.

That would be interesting to see!
-Vlogs weren't really a thing back in the "modern day" times of the early 2000's, so it'd most likely be just a text blog.
-I could see her talking about school, videogames and maybe the latest sports-related news.
-Probably just her friends and other people she knows.
-I doubt she'd get negative comments if it was just people she knew following it, but on the off-chance it happens she'd get annoyed, but ignore it.

Alrighty!

That's a really pretty picture of her, that perfect blend of her elegance with a cute outfit. The tie makes it work even more, and it fits her so well.

>Supposing you and your special one go to an amusement park. What do you two do first? Are they more easy-going in their excitement, or would they prefer something a little more white-knuckled?
White-knuckled all the way. She'd probably need to be wearing pretty big shoes, though. While she says in the anime she gets motionsick in cars, she drives in the manga, so I doubt that'd be a problem any more.
Though I think for once it'd be something I'd be able to tease -her- about, which is fun. I'd probably have to win a few plushies or prizes in the arcade to make it up to her later, though.
Isn't really anything wrong with the slower rides though, especially things like Ferris Wheels which you can have a bit of privacy in to do silly things in. Or make out, preferably that.

Y'know, I wonder what ride attendants on the Ferris Wheels think about people getting off the ride more messy than they went on...

>Your darling decides to start a blog.
Most likely a text blog about airing anime and her opinions on it. Would work pretty well, I can do all the graphics-y things and she can do all the write-y things. Partially because she actually knows Japanese.
It'd probably never be anything huge, but it'd be a fun little project we could do in some spare time. Can't imagine negative comments would really faze her too much, she spends enough time online to know what people are like online.

>'Ah, I always wanted a little sister!~'
>'Yeah, me too!'
>'E-eh?'

Heya Fuuka-user. Been a bit busy lately, haven't been able to write as much as usual. I'm meant to be busy tonight too, heh.
It's nice to see you around too! Fuuka's really cute! If you're getting fit for her, you going to try one of those stomach tickly band things?

-Early, but I wouldn't mind either way. Just having her close by is the greatest gift I could ask for.
-She would protest about not being able to go along with her day. I would tell her that her productivity won't be high if she is sick and that she can always make up for lost time. Besides, I hardly have a chance of taking care of her like this. Is what I would say in that unikely situation but she is very healthy and her knowledge over pressure points would allow her to shake a cold off in no time.
-She would make use of her skills and knowledge from chinese medicine of course, specially if the cold is mild. I haven't caught a bad cold in over three years. I need to make sure I keep myself in perfect health for mine and her sake.
-J- Rock most likely.

She definitely prefers something more high tension such as a rollercoaster. Though above all I think she'll enjoy something more competitive in nature.

Thanks a lot Mintbro, take good care of Mint !

She would be the early person, to make sure that everything is ready and that there's no problem for the real day. She would also hate the massive crowds of the last day so she want to avoid that too.

By making sure that she get enough sleep, rest and that she take her medication. I would also stay by her side and assist her with everything she need, and make her some warm tea too !

The same as above, but with even more love and attention, because she will probably feel sad because she's bedridden, and because her self-esteem problems might make her think that she's "wrong" for making me her personal nurse in these troubled times.

She would do the same for me, and would blow the thing out or proportion, like telling me to rest in bed when I have a simple cold that can be cured with aspirin.
I would obey to her and let her treat me like a kid to make her satisfied in her nurse role for her sick husband.

She canonically enjoy jazz and rock as her favorite genres, and it's compatible with my tastes, so you have your answer.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Luka a cute and my favorite Vocaloid ! (Miku isn't bad either !)
Kagura a cute and don't you dare stop lifting !
Lilly a elegant and cute !
Fuuka a cute ! (I don't know a lot, sorry)

>spoiler

Haha, no thanks.
I find physical effort to actually be a good way for relieving stress, so no electro-belts for me.
God knows I need a way to release my frustration
>Fuuka's really cute.
Thanks, Konata is pretty adorable herself.

>Are they the type to get the shopping done early?
She probably wouldn't go out at the last minute, but she would wait some time.
I'd be sure to keep her warm any way possible, I'd also get some nice soup.
I'd be sure to keep her company and get her anything that she would need.
She would probably do the same for me.
Not sure, but I would love to listen to any music with her just as long as it isn't rap

I like to imagine what our first kiss would be like. I like to think that she confesses to me and as she is talking I lean in and kiss her and hold her in my arms; then I tell her how much I love her as well.

I'd probably see what rides she would be able to use; I think she would be nervous for the thrill rides but I think she would ultimately enjoy them as long as I was there.

She probably would express her thoughts, and I think she would enjoy Christmas very much.

I feel like she would make a clothing vlog.

Ok, but it's a little lewd so I'm going to spoiler it.

Questions:
Just got through a tornado warning so that's the theme I'm going with for now.
How would your waifu handle a tornado or other large storm? Would they be one to huddle in a shelter, or would they try to get a look?
What about smaller storms? Would they be the type to be frightened by thunder?
Your waifu comes home from the rain and she's soaking wet! What do you do to help her out?
What if you come home soaking wet?

-I feel we'd go out for shopping together early, getting presents for each other as well as some other christmas-related stuff.
-By taking care of her all the free time I can, making sure she has all she needs without having to get up from the bed. We could also watch some movies together if she wasn't really sick.
-The same as before, though I wouldn't let her to get up from bed for minor reasons.
-I'm confident she'd do the same to me.
-I don't know if she'd like the music I listen to. I have a large collection of older rock LPs so maybe we could listen to those if she isn't against it.

I often like to think of us doing just our daily chores together, as well as cuddling before falling asleep.

Definitely something easy-going. I can't stand heights so rollercoasters are out of the question. If she really a go I suppose I could go with her.

Your waifu comes home from the rain and she's soaking wet! What do you do to help her out?
I'd probably get her a hot cocoa, some towels and a dressing gown, and get a warm bath run. Pretty likely that she'd tease me about what she isn't wearing under the dressing gown while the bath's running. It'd be fun to use a hairdryer and help her dry her hair afterwards, too.

>What if you come home soaking wet?
Probably the same treatment, mostly. Though she'd probably keep peeking in on me in the bath, expecting a reaction. 'You know, you can just ask to see whenever you want.'

I'm feeling weaker than usual and I almost threw up on the train this morning.
I think she'd be excited for the opportunity to wear an old field nurse uniform and show off some miracle cures.
She might even get a little too enthusiasic about nursing me and end up bothering me but her eagerness to help others is one of the many things I love about her.

Have a nice weekend, waifubros!

Thanks OP! She is indeed a rare ruby.

She's pretty excited when it comes to Christmas time, so I'm sure she would be the type to get all her Christmas shopping done early in advance and take time to wrap them up neatly.

I wrap her up in warm clothes and warm hugs.
I would make hot chocolate for her while she's still recovering.

She would try to take care of me, but it may backfire as she tends to be oblivious to other's tolerance of pain. For example, I can see her making me some congee to eat but failing to make sure the temperature is right. So when she tries to feed me, I get a burnt tongue. She has the right intentions though, and that's what I love about her.

>forget something important
A lot of pouting and silent treatment.

A recent fantasy I had was where we were eating breakfast in Paris together, and enjoying the picturesque scenery.

I don't think she would have preference, she's not scared of rollercoasters but she doesn't love them either. Personally, I would love to spend time with her on a Ferris Wheel.

She loves it. She's fond of the clothes, the presents but most importantly all her friends gathering together to have fun.

Get well soon, Yukarifriend.

I think she'd light up if she knew a storm was coming because it would give her an excuse to demonstrate her survivalist skills.
We'd probably stock up on supplies and spend the time playing stalker blowout in the basement.
Afterwards, we'd travel around the neighborhood and make sure everyone's okay.

Thank you.
I need pic related to happen as soon as possible.

It's time for exams for me and Shuzo is cheering me on. Have a great week with your waifus everyone!

What are your opinions on people who waifu a character that already has a canon love interest?
Acceptable? Indifference?

I was talking about waifus to somebody in another thread and they mentioned how all of the "good characters" to waifu already have a lover in their respective shows; and how it's unrealistic, delusional, and especially rude to your waifu to take her away from the person she canonically loves, or pretend he doesn't exist.
It made me think a bit so I'd like all your thoughts on the matter.

>How would your waifu handle a tornado or other large storm? Would they be one to huddle in a shelter, or would they try to get a look?
Fuuka would try to find shelter, but I'd be trying to look at the storm, I love storms.
>What about smaller storms? Would they be the type to be frightened by thunder?
Nah, I bet she'd enjoy the coziness of the situation.
>Your waifu comes home from the rain and she's soaking wet! What do you do to help her out?
Quickly find a towell and dry clothes, sit her near the radiator and brew her some tea, ask her if she would like a warm bath.
She'd do about the same, maybe without the bath part.

I took Tae-kwon-do for a year, got bored and decided to just stick to gym routines, I enjoy them more.

Get well soon

>all of the "good characters" to waifu already have a lover in their respective shows
What a load of bullshit, sound like something a retarded cuck would say.

My waifu is getting her tv show soon. I'd be pretty depressed if they gace her a love interest

gave* What a stupid looking typo

She would get it out of the way ASAP.

Plenty of fluids and me sitting next to her by the bedside.

Tell her plenty of stories as she rests on her bed!

I wouldn't be sick if I wear a mask and by being extremely hygienic. I don't want her to worry too much about me, you know.

Good old pop music.

I am pretty sure she would forgive me, being an Admiral is tough work after all!

A nice long cruise on a boat across the oceans as our eyes stare deep into each other, with plenty of blushes and embarrassment.

She would go all out, which would be bad if it's a rollercoaster because I am bad with rollercoasters.

She would have her mouth drool over Stollen and Lebkuchen that's for sure, being a sweet glutton she is.

A typical vlog between her and her friends.
I don't think it would gather much people and she wouldn't care anything about negative comments that's on her blogs.

Alright.

She would keep her calm and not try anything dangerous for the both of us.

She's brave enough not to be scared of storms and thunder.

The answer to both of them is taking a long warm shower together. An excuse for our bodies to rub against each other.

So you agree that people shouldn't waifu characters that already have love interests?

>and how it's unrealistic, delusional, and especially rude to your waifu to take her away from the person she canonically loves, or pretend he doesn't exist.
This doesn't affect me but I believe since a waifu is just a manifestation of your idea of ideal love, it's irrelevant if they have a significant other in the canon. Because in the reality you've crafted, and that you cherish, she's for you.

Again though, I don't really know how it is to be in that situation.

Being healthy is an important part of any battle! Get better soon, user.
I went away and played with depthy for a bit, hopefully depthy.me/#/ip/4RSxLnc helps a little~

Need to get through the week first! But have a nice week -and- weekend, Koboribro!

Ah, I see. I wouldn't mind doing something like Tae-kwon-do myself but I just don't have the time. I think she'd really love it if I could do cool kung fu moves, hehe. Means to an end anyway, I'm sure she'd appreciate a more muscley husbando!

Those are some super cute smiles. I unfortunately don't know much about her, but she looks adorable, carefree and friendly from that picture!

If they enjoy seeing their waifu being fucked by another guy they can love her as much as they want.

Haven't had much time to relax this week (and the same goes for answering questions, unfortunately). That being said, I hope everyone has a wonderful week and weekend.

-She would get the shopping done early for those she cares the most for, and everyone else would be last minute.

-She is the cold.

-My immune system is very strong, so I don't think she'd have to worry about taking care of me.

-I'm not sure, I don't exactly have good taste in music.

Her climbing in through my bedroom window to see me.

I don't know if that's something we would do, but we might at least start off with trying to win some prizes by playing the games.

It would probably be a small text blog that would moreso be a dumping ground of her opinions and feelings than of any particular topic.

-She'd probably look a bit to gauge the situation, then seek appropriate shelter.

-I don't think a regular storm would bother her. In fact, she might like them.

-I would think that at least getting a towel for her would be proper.

It's raining here and I wish I could cuddle with her while listening to the rain.

They can if they are cucks.

Ordered a plush of my waifu last week. It came in yesterday. No regrets.
I'm surprised I even got her for this price, considering the fact that I couldn't find a single store (besides this one) anywhere that was selling the plush.

She'd get most of it done early.

I'd grab an extra blanket to make sure she's warm, fire up the small electric heater as well and snuggle up with her while catering to whatever she needs.

Mostly the same as before, though i'd get some medicine if she really needs any. I'd also have to hold back on snuggling to avoid getting sick so i can make sure i can take care of her, unfortunately.

By returning the favor! Though she'd probably be even more worried than i'd be.

Just something relaxing.

Both of us are more easy going in that regard.

It's not a thing in her world.

Huddle.
She's been through far worse than just thunder, it wouldn't frighten her.
Get a warm bath ready for her, get her out of her clothes and in a bathrobe, cuddle up with her while the bath's filling up and then take a bath with her when she's done.
She'd do something similar, though she'd get me out of my clothes first, and it'd end up lewd before we'd get to the bath.

A lot of "love interests" take place in high school so it's hard to believe they'd last. Waifuism is already delusional in a way so if someone wants to be more delusional and cut outa love interest i don't really care. Also there's the fact not everyone sees waifuism as a two way street. Some only view it as them loving her and not her loving the person back.

>Is it a "traditional" text blog, or a vlog?

Textblog

>What topic(s) would they post about? Their interest(s), just their daily life, or a mixture of the two?

About music. Maybe a bit stuff from work because it's music related.

>Would you expect it to get many fans?

Not much but enough.

>How would they handle inevitable criticism/negative comments?

I think she can handle criticism.

>How would your waifu handle a tornado or other large storm? Would they be one to huddle in a shelter, or would they try to get a look?

Japan gets typhoons sometimes, she is used to it.

No.

>Your waifu comes home from the rain and she's soaking wet! What do you do to help her out?

Just let her have a bath.

She'd do the same.

>What are your opinions on people who waifu a character that already has a canon love interest?

Who cares.

>Acceptable? Indifference?

Only because they love some one doesn't mean others can't love them.

My waifu is not officially in a relationship with her "canon love interest" so there's nothing to steal.

Nice! Plushies are absolutely great to cuddle with

Same here. Though in her case her "love interest" gets together with another girl in the source material and only in the anime they seem closer since the adaptation gave her more focus over the other girls. Overall they seem to have a more brother-sister kind of relationship.

I imagine some degree of nervousness between us both. She's probably used to intense weather, but tornadoes would be a new thing for us both. We'd probably both try to get to safety first before sneaking a peek. As for smaller storms, the thunder doesn't bother her as much as being startled by it.

Also, I've run into some intriguing experiences involving partners running in from the rain.

Stay safe, my friend.

Hope you feel better.

Mostly indifference. Unless I run into people pushing a particular ship, then I try my best to tune them out. Some people can be particularly obnoxious when it comes to that; I can understand why it's one of my Beloved's major pet peeves.

What's wrong with pretending your waifu's love interest doesn't exist, when your waifu herself doesn't exist?

It's like this user said , your waifu is simply the manifestation of your ideal love. You don't take into her account her sister, mother, her friends or anything like that (or not very much at least). Rather you just focus mainly on her and only her, because to you her personality and being is perfect. So to you only she exists, in your own special and rather unique way. So with this rationale, I think it's fine if somebody waifus somebody that already has a love interest. As she exists in a special and unique way to you that's different from the source material.

It's like finding other people who waifu the same character as you. It's not like your waifu is "yours and only yours", or "his and only his". Your waifu is a fictional character that exists in a special way exclusively to you that others can't see, and it's the same for other people as well who might waifu your waifu as well.

That's just what I think on the matter, though.
though this could just be me desperately trying to rationalise it as okay since i waifu a kyoani girl and i don't want to be called a cuck

Martial arts are good for getting you exercising. If you ever get time I'd recommend Judo myself. It's a throwing/grappling art that is a good blend of fun, practical and beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=g-LlKrFRcUw
Love this shit.
Honestly, I've fantasized a lot about me and my waifu beating up villains together. Fighting along side each other, trusting our backs to each other would be the greatest.
I don't have to worry about it. But for people like that, that love girls with canon interests I say as long as they don't give up.
Who cares about that shit! Be rude! Be as rude and evil as a demon if that's what it takes! If you love her you have to fight and take your love, canon interests be damned!
Don't sell yourself short. You can be the best man for her.

I don't know what to say about self-inserts. Sometimes the guy is such a blank personality I guess it works?

Koborifag, I don't want to be rude or pester or anything but you write poems right?

>she looks adorable, carefree and friendly

Yep, you pretty much hit the nail when describing her actual personality. She's pretty much a bright sunflower to me, I couldn't do anything without her.

I'm not Koborifag, sorry for the misleading image user.

Oh okay.
Why doesn't anyone else write love poetry dammit.

>shopping done early
Most likely this
>make sure she's comfortable
If I made a fuss she would likely protest
>bed ridden
Wait on her as much as possible, but seeing her like that I don't know if I could resist crawling up and cuddling her
>return the favor
I'm sure she would be similarly attentive

I assumed we skipped last week because of the mod rampage, no worries friend

Snuggling while fireworks are going off outside and lighting up the room seems super romantic to me

>blog
She already has a text blog about her interests, it's not very popular

pic

>tornado or other large storm?
I think she'd at least want to get a peek before retreating to shelter
>frightened by thunder
Nah
>soaking wet
Run to grab her a towel and clothes of course but not before giving her a smooch
>you
She'd laugh at me before doing the same

Hang in there friend

Ganbare

Hallo

Sure.

>Just got through a tornado warning so that's the theme I'm going with for now.
She would be scared and hide in shelter.
Probably not, but I like to fantasize about cheering her up after loud lighting.
I would prepare bath and make some tea or hot chocolate while she is warming up.
Probably the same. She would be also worried about me getting sick I guess.

There is nothing wrong when someone ignore or self-insert into his waifu's love interest. Cuckolds doesn't have a waifu though.
Also majority of anime girls aren't even in boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, let alone marriage.

I have a plush as well. I like to hug her, it's not as comfortable as daki but it's so cute.

Who here so comfortable with your beloved that they feel like family and holding them is the most natural thing in the world

She sews her own presents. And ends up getting distracted from doing so if there's anything fun going on.

Warmth, rest, and cuddles. It's the best cure.

The same, but with more taking care of her. Juice some oranges and make good sick foods and all that.

Forcing me to cuddle even though I try to quarantine myself for her sake.

The most intense rides. And probably being bored by them since they're still nowhere near intense enough. Then to the games, where she can have fun by turning it up to 11 and basically breaking everything. Throw the ball hard enough to vaporize the pins and walk off with the biggest stuffed toy.

A tornado, or other storm, isn't anything of concern to Nui.

If she's wet I'll help her get out of her clothes~

Cuddling her definitely feels right.

I sleep with her every night, so pretty comfortable.

>Christmas
Hibiki would get most of the shopping done early, but would probably forget somebody last second and have to run out and figure something out, haha!
>music
Rock music, most likely.
>compliment
Hanako a smart!
Mint a cute!
Rika a strong!
Lilly a classy!
Mio has a lovely singing voice!
Konata a fun!
Yukari a fluffy!
Erza a cool!

>fantasy
I die a virtuous death, and am united with her in the afterlife for all of eternity. Sorry, I'm not very imaginative.

>amusement park
We run to the roller coasters first, then go watch a show to relax for a bit, maybe get some food to recharge, and then go from there!

Most likely a vlog, and she'd use it to talk about her daily life and maybe her hobbies. As for their popularity, I'd be more surprised if they didn't get popular!

It's been awhile since I updated this one!

>large storm
Hibiki would most likely be in a panic trying to round up her pets and get them to safety in a shelter.
>smaller storms
Loud thunder would definitely surprise her and her pets!
>her soaked
Get her undressed and into a hot bath to relax!
>me soaked
Probably the same exact thing, haha!

Hope you feel better, cutie!

Loving her is the most natural thing in the world to me!

>Question!
What song lyrics/poem reminds you the most of your beloved?

Mine is:

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are gray.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are gray.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

That's not me, but I write them. First, I'd need to get through Higurashi.

Yeah, hugging her is usually the first thing I think about when I see her. I love it, I never sleep without her in my arms.

>What song lyrics/poem reminds you the most of your beloved?
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE

Goodnight, waifu thread!

Why did you're waifu choose (You)?

Yukarin bro!
>you are my sunshine
Damn you're such a cute couple. You should sing it to her.
For me
youtube.com/watch?v=86JPuKQkewc
youtube.com/watch?v=73hp4xgXhNA
(not really the lyrics, which are about nature, but the amazing tearful instrumentals)
this too I'd like to see one if that's okay. Just out of interest. And I'm curious where you draw inspiration. For me I just start drawing out metaphors from nature and build from there. I think I rely too much on nature actually.

-She would first make sure everyone is safe
-Not at all
-Run a nice hot bath for her, and maybe join her too
-She'd scold me for not bringing my umbrella like she told me to, but secretly be happy that I'm safe.

Plushies are incredibly cute. I sleep with mine everyday.

Sometimes I just want to freeze time so I can hold her for hours.

Thank you! Hibiki is ultra cute as well with her fang.

I wish she had merchandise, so badly.

Seasonal reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you

Good evening! All you're waifus are very beautyful and lucky they found some as loving as you

>Christmas gifts
She probably had some flashy ideas for presents back in November already and finished all her shopping early into December

>She caught a cold
Make her some fancy tea or herbal infusion together with some cookies, then spent the day watching films if she feels up to it.

>She's bedridden
Keep her company for as long as possible, get her her favourite comfort food and make sure she can properly rest without having to worry about anything.
I'd be super worried though as it shouldn't even possible for her to get ill

>I caught a cold
She'd make me tea and cuddle with me till I feel better. She wouldn't admit it, but she'd cancel all her appointment to spent the day at home with me

>music
She changes her taste in music frequently and I just get dragged along. The best part about hearing music with her is her singing and dancing though.

>Amusement Park
Start with some of the lighter attractions and visit the food stalls, then decide we shouldn't get into the rollercoasters anymore because we're stuffed

>Blog
It's a Vlog about everything that comes to her mind, mostly about (hair)styling and gossip. It gets immensely popular. She can get very pissed about certain negative comments or critique, but she'd usually just ignore them and do whatever she likes

>storms
We would spent a comfy day cuddling at home, she isn't particulary scared of storms and prefers indoor activities anyways so that's no problem

>either of us soaked
A hot bath together is always the right answer

Congrats, I wish there were plushies of Fuuka I could buy.

>What song lyrics/poem reminds you the most of your beloved?

These

"No more blame
I am destined to keep you sane
Gotta rescue the flame
Gotta rescue the flame in your heart

No more blood
I will be there for you my love
I will stand by your side
The world has forsaken my girl"

[...]

"She's fading away
Away from this world
Drifting like a feather
She's not like the other girls
She lives in the clouds
And talks to the birds
Hopeless little one
She's not like the other girls, I know"

Well, I think it was the fact that we have so much in common, from hobbies to life philosophy, we see things in a very similar way.
She makes me feel at peace every time I see her.

I share your pain, user.

She likes my bodytype and I continue to train to keep her happy, I've always loved her favourite foods and we share a lot of interests and views. So she must've agreed that we make a pretty good match.

Perhaps because I had love to give, and no outlet. Worked out pretty well, I say.

Thought these were going to be purged, nice to see it didn't happen.

When technology reaches a point where it can simulate personality and directly interface virtual reality with the brain to simulate touch, feeling, taste, smell etc., and providing it happens in our life time, will you give up the material world to live out life with her?

I'm glad these threads are slowly dying.

Well fuck you too.

>Christmas is coming fast, are they the type to get the shopping done early?
I do the shopping before she has the chance to burden herself.
Soothing tunes of meditation.
>Sorry everyone!
On behalf of us all, I accept your apology!

After demolishing the pillars of her wrongdoers in a bloody, fiery orgy of death and destruction, I present her the Queendom I promised her long ago and she proceeds to knight me crowning me her most loyal and valuable knight.

Whatever she may wish.

Peace and Love and death to her detractors

I shall blog in her place and it shall be dedicated to the everlasting Universal Miracle of her Existence!

With haste!

I will urge her to safety as she approaches to take a closer look.

Get well soon brave soldier!

A good one to you too brother!

Mai Waifu is infinitely too worthy for the shitty MC of her series and if not for Mai Waifu's deepest wishes, I would have ground him to dust long ago.

I tolerate him but he must prove himself.

I would hold her protectively if I were worthy of sharing a dimension with her Eternal Glory.

No literary work could ever encapsulate the Eternal Glory of My Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate

It's a question that haunts me to this day. Seeking the worth Mai Waifu deserves seems like chasing the brilliant sun.

Her telepathy is super interesting actually, and I'm totally accepting of it, I want her to know everything about me, and hopefully me showing her that trust means that in time she'd be comfortable showing me more parts of her true self. I truly hope she is accepting of the bad as well as the good. She's the love of my life after all, if there's anyone in the world I could be that comfortable with knowing every little secret and thought I have its her.

Thanks! I'll make sure to in the future.

gonna make one soon

>Tornado

Probably get out of the area, or get close to something larger so that she can stay safe.

>small storms

Pretty normally

>waifu coming in from the rain

If its cold rain like today I'd help her get her coat off, get her a towel, and warm up the water for her to take a nice bath, if its a warm rain we might run out and play in it a bit, which is silly, but I think it'd be fun.

>Come home wet

She'd probably get me a towel and help me dry off a bit.

Get well soon.

Nice! I recently got a normal sized plush too a couple months ago. It's super comfy

I used to sing You are my Sunshine to waifu from time to time, it makes me feel things

Anyway, here's another I like a lot. I heard it awhile back for the first time, it seems it rains a lot when I find something that works well for her and I

youtube.com/watch?v=kN6hNWJTj9Y

I'm still not entirely sure sometimes.

Wednesday Thread: Repercussions of Waifuposting

user waited. The threads above his refreshed and sparked out into the first page. There were waifus in the thread. He didn't know all of them, but had expected them now for two weeks. Mods warnings were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. user was a waifufag for fourteen years. When he was young he watched anime and he said to dad "I want to fall in love with 2D daddy..."
Dad said "No! You will BE MOCKED BY EVERYONE"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped caring. But now in the wednesday thread he knew there were waifus.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must post the waifus!"
So user opened up his waifu folder and wrote a post.
"HE GOING TO WAIFUPOST" said the haters.
"I will roast him" said a shitposter and he shitposted furiously. user waifuposted at him and tried to cute him up. But then the thread died and they were not able to post.
"No! I must post the waifus" he shouted
The radio said "No, user. You are the waifu"
And then user was a cute.

>Are they the type to get the shopping done early? Or are they more likely to be out right before the stores close on Christmas eve trying to find the perfect gift?
Late shopping
Make sure she's warm and comfy in bed with me at her care
>What ways do you make sure that they're comfortable and happy while they're getting better?
Meals in bed
About the same way, but with her nurse's outfit
There's a lot of over the top and comfy fantasies I have, here's one: me preordering tickets for the latest Sentai and Rider movie and getting the keychains so we can be matching.
Go on the best rides then get something to eat, then go on more rides
>Do you remember love
SORE WA HAJIMETE NO AI TABIDACHI DESHITA I LOVE YOU SO
Of course, she loves the Christmas spirit
Does this count? twitter.com/sonico_macaron
Heck yeah
>How would your waifu handle a tornado or other large storm?
She'd probably can't handle it and will be terrified
>What about smaller storms?
Yeah, she can handle those fine
Get her covered up, start the fire, get her something warm to drink, and cuddle her closely
Same as what I would do with a hug maybe
Only the best feeling in the world
We both cheer up each other's spirits and are always there for each other when we need it the most. Our love will change the world for the better!

Thank you!

One question before I'm off to bed: how does your waifu comfort you after a stressful day?

Good night, waifu thread. Until next week.

>how does your waifu comfort you after a stressful day?
By teasing me to try and make me smile while all the while trying to give comfort.

I love her.

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours!

feeling her hug me and just hearing her voice is more than I'd ever need to cool me down