Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9GVXF11vR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_discrimination#cite_ref-Wireless_Federation_35-0
wirelessfederation.com/news/21888-verizon-wireless-restores-Sup
archive.is/q9wE9
apologygenerator.com/
archive.fo/ZtEBf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP pic explanation: Trump admin isn’t killing this so called “Net Neutrality” but moving it’s endorcemrnt from the FCC (which regulates ***content***) to the FTC (which regulates ***competition***).

rural first

This from a couple of months ago
More proof we need to hate NN, look who supports it

What does Sessions plan on doing about this blatant disregard for federal law? Obama’s AGs didn’t hesitate for second to arrest conservatives who broke federal laws.

So Trump is defending child molestation now -- what a piece of shit! -- and naturally the Trumpcucks of /ptg/ are joining him. I suppose if you can defend treason you can defend anything.

I wonder if any of you Trumpcucks have wives, sisters, or daughters, and how you would feel if they were Roy Moored. I suppose you'd be honored -- the textbook definition of a cuck!

So to recap:
>FCC good for licensing, bad for content regulating
>FTC taking over, good for monopoly-breaking
>ISPs want to charge content providers more for using most bandwidth
>Content providers want ISPs to eat the costs
>It will end up on your bill if you use the services, but not if you don't (with NN repealed)
>Removing NN, along with monopoly-breaking, makes it easier for new ISPs to form
>NN gives more power to censor-happy leftists (Google, Netflix, etc.)
>Biggest hurdle to ISP competition is local regulations and red-tape. FIX IT LOCALLY!

DOUG JONES RALLY

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=O9GVXF11vR8

kek, I made that as well. Those crooked arrows and completely color blind yellow is a clue of my OC prowess kek

UBI is inevitable.

If they remove Baier I’ll never vote for Hannity again.

I guess what a lot of people fear is that instead of the giant isp’s trying to one up one another by offering incentive and better alternative to package deals (ie no package deal at all), they all fall into the package deals, but end up only cutting each other by a dollar or two.

hello amerigoblins

dont worry lads, the state department has already heavily implied he'll be staying so long as he runs for office and wins an election (which he would win). if he doesn't he'll just retire like he said he would. No CIA niggers fucking up the democratic process or trying a coup or any Iraq War bullshit. Syria is safe for now.

Sessions won't do anything.

>concerning Net Neutrality
>Internet now being regulated by FTC instead of FCC
I wasn't aware the FTC had any regulations equivalent to net neutrality. If you think about it, if the Internet is a product traded across borders, net neutrality would be like saying Wal-Mart literally has to sell every product on the planet, and punishing Wal-Mart for failing to sell (or keeping insufficiently stocked) Fruit Gushers of their own volition, which is ludicrous.

Can the FTC even force ISPs not to be censoring cunts?

lol fucking jones is scared now so he has to do pressers

user, learn to America. If states want to pay for it it’s their constitutional right to do it, feds fuck off. Ran out of stuff to try to consensus crack already?

Yeah NN is a good concept on paper but their backers are all conservative hating silicon valley. Fuck them.

I identify as two thousand people and we demand our money, shitlord.

internet high-five

Nice fucking job, Russia, while you;re at it, why don;t you just resume atmospheric testing of Tsar Bomba. You could dredge up Chernobyl's melted fuel and ship it to Hallmark stores in the shape of Christmas tree ornaments. Just give us all a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it. Fucking hell guys. 21st fucking century calling they'd like their memo read.

Fuck.

Wait, if the UK and France are Canada's parents, who are you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_discrimination#cite_ref-Wireless_Federation_35-0

wirelessfederation.com/news/21888-verizon-wireless-restores-Sup Forums-traffic-2

>On February 4, 2010, Verizon Wireless blocked Sup Forums, an English language imageboard from being accessed by its customers. A few days later, on February 7, 2010, Verizon Wireless confirmed that Sup Forums had been "explicitly blocked", offering no explanation. The block was lifted a few days later

>Sup Forums retards will kill their on Sup Forums access because "muh God Emperor" and "I'd never side with a libtard!"

Thank god the purge is coming soon

Your Hezbo faggots are gonna get rekt

we have UBI already

Welfare and the standard deduction in the tax code.

Baier is pretty average. He never sticks his neck out for anything.
If they need to shitcan anybody it's Wallace (who should be on MSNBC anyways), Shepard Smith (too much of a spaz) or Cavuto (fat RINO fuck)

sessions is a hillary plant. Always has been.

Hello fellow whites, how do you do?

We REALLY must have fucked over Turnkike on something to cause this kind of spastic spamming

Moore just jumped 6% over Strange in the predictit betting market with Trump endorsing him. He's now rated at a 69% chance to win compared to a 33% chance for Jones and Jones has been dropping rapidly.

Are the mods ever going to ban this faggot mass replyer?

Sup Forums is always right

>how to buy a senators indefinite support with one simple trick

>You could dredge up Chernobyl's melted fuel and ship it to Hallmark stores in the shape of Christmas tree ornaments

You could honestly sell that to people if you said that Liberals were against it.

Do you feel the same about gay marriage? Should conservative states have the right to choose or should only liberal states be allowed to break federal laws? Should Alabama be allowed to implement segregation if they choose or would the Feds get involved? How about immigration laws?

If Assad isn't president come the next elections Syria is fucked. So much land is held by criminal gangs semi-masquerading as pro-Assad militia that if he goes there'll just be a second civil war.

back to tumblr

that old squad?

>oy vey there's a little bit of radiation oy vey this is the end this is STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl all over again
Calm down nigger.

The Emu is going to have a fucking aneurysm

I think all of Straya will be banned at this rate

It's one of the "big 3" Blue states, why r surprised? Unless you're a libtard you shouldn't live in Mass anyway...

>literally "many sides" again
>REEE ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE ACCUSERS?!
I hate the MSM so fucking much.

The goal of moving Internet protection to the FTC is to get rid of the monopoly/duopoly situation. Once people are given choices, the main problem goes away. Also, the ISPs aren't the proponents of censorship- the content companies are. Google, twitter, facebook, netflix- all are pro-censorship.

It's a faggot spammer. Don't reply to spam.

Shame about Lori. She had such a great brain!

> Can the FTC even force ISPs not to be censoring cunts?
Net neutrality has nothing to do with content user. Net neutrality means

> Internet Service provides must not discriminate traffic traveling their networks based on origin or destination

No more no less. What you are thinking of is government regulation of content providers. That’s not something for the executive but for the legislative (if you want to make laws about it) or the judiciary (if said content providers are violating existing law).

See Missouri case against google for instance.

Once Yellen steps down, two-thirds of Fed board will have once worked at The Carlyle Group.

Hi Christmas tree.

It's old squad and it's the only interesting thing in this thread

That last paragraph was all I needed to know.

based negro

That’s not the point. Blue states are allowed to have their own laws but red states are not, and Sessions is solidifying this precedent.

Whatever comes of Syria its best hope is a strong man authoritarian that can keep those sandniggers in check. And Trump has railed so much against the coups against Gadaffi and Saddam that im sure hell be okay with it as long as they stay in their lane and dont try any funny business.

Pretty sure it has become clear that he won't win by just letting the media campaign for him on baseless accusations.
I am looking forward to seeing how different the press acts at the end of the press conference.

Obviously he has to support the running Republican candidate you dumb fuck. If a democratic pos touch some chicks boob corrupt Obama would've supported him ever second of the day.

It's a faggot spammer and if you don't like the threads then just leave instead of shitting them up with your retardation, faggot.

>"non-white" posts "WLM nigger"
Is this an actual false flag attack? What the fuck?

>Tfw spending EVERY evening in this general

it's an abstract kind of comfy, if this is what mental illness feels like I'm ok

Hezbollah do got some good nasheeds though..

FOUND IT!
archive.is/q9wE9

"Net neutrality" looks good on paper to a college freshman the same way "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" does.

>You know, I'll never understand why everyone thinks Trump is so afraid of the pee tape. He stood in front of cameras today and endorsed a child molester for senate, when that guy wasn't even fit for a mall in Alabama. He stood in front of cameras and defended Nazis. He stood in front of the fucking UN and threatened mass murder, for fuck's sake. The list goes on and on.
>The pee tape seems like peanuts these days. Those sugar glazed ones that are delicious, no doubt, but peanuts nonetheless.

REDDIT SALT!!

GET YOUR FREEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT!!!

>gay marriage
Yes.
>segregation
Freedom of assembly is freedom from assembly, yes.
>immigration
Strictly granted as the purview of the federal government in the Constitution. States must obey the federal on this topic. Any others (You) want clarification on?

Is there any politician / celebrity / musician you wish DID NOT fall victim to the TRUMP CURSE?!

Celebrity Perv Apology Generator: apologygenerator.com/

MTP Daily is starting, where my Tur(ds) at?

You're only other post is garbage.

Once communists figure out how to automate the entire economy so that scarcity no longer exists, I will fully back UBI.
Until then, get fucked.

No. Burn it all down. Hollywood deserves to burn.

Solid AnCap approval

It's kind of like that movie Shutter Island with Leo. I spend more hours per day here than I want to admit. But it's like I'm here forever and only waiting for a lobotomy.

>the mall ban fake news still being used
Kek, the DNC shills are desperate.

Or this

Redpill me on the NN thing.

Thanks minerfag

>A federal judge in California on Monday permanently blocked President Trump’s executive order to withhold federal funding from sanctuary cities that do not cooperate with U.S. immigration authorities.

>U.S. District Court Judge William Orrick ruled that the White House does not have the authority to impose new conditions on spending already approved by Congress.

>“The Counties have demonstrated that the Executive Order has caused and will cause them constitutional injuries by violating the separation of powers doctrine and depriving them of their Tenth and Fifth Amendment rights,” the judge wrote in his order.

>The latest decision is in line with the argument Orrick made in April that temporarily halted the administration’s attempt to crack down on sanctuary cities, prompting an appeal.

>Trump has campaigned on ending sanctuary cities. He issued an executive order that called on cutting federal funds from cities as a penalty for shielding illegal immigrants.

>"The District Court exceeded its authority today when it barred the President from instructing his cabinet members to enforce existing law," a Department of Justice spokesman said in a statement. "The Justice Department will vindicate the President's lawful authority to direct the executive branch."

>The judge’s ruling on Monday came after two California counties, San Francisco and Santa Clara, filed lawsuits against the Trump administration.

>"President Trump might be able to tweet whatever comes to mind, but he can't grant himself new authority because he feels like it," San Francisco City Attorney Dennis Herrera said in a statement, adding that the ruling was “a victory for the American people and the rule of law.”

>A DOJ lawyer argued in April that the initiative would only apply to a few federal grants, barely affecting the funding in the two counties that filed the lawsuits.

>But the judge disagreed, saying the order was written vaguely and could “reach all federal grants”

>pee pee tapes are real
every fucking time

>He stood in front of the fucking UN and threatened mass murder, for fuck's sake.
the more the left uses this logic line the better, it only further validates peoples image of Trump as a strong leader willing to manifest destiny. People forget the greatest leaders in history have genocides and purges attached to their name too.

>sugar glazed peanuts
>not dry roasted
Does anyone need any more proof of the left's insanity?

Hezbollah are now the guys we'll pretend to hate, I guess, expect a lot of sarin gas attacks in Lebanon soon

And obviously, short your HZB stocks and buy up as many of their official flags as you can, those will quadruple in value after they are all dead

Will assault allegations hit Leo? He’s my favorite actor but you know how he is.

I'm a gigantic fag. here's the source.

archive.fo/ZtEBf

great mining!

So Trump finally endorsed Moore, eh? Take that disavow fags.

>just leave instead of shitting them up with your retardation, faggot.

They break a federal law why do they expect not have money, from that federal law they're breaking (deporting/arrestting illegals) not taken away

>other countries could be harmed by America's policies
Why is that any of our concerns? I hope the rest of the world implodes, I don't give a fuck.

From all the pics I've seen on Page 6 I think they want him to molest them.

This bitch, she needs to get back to fucking her dog

So Sessions would have no problem if gay marriage bans were implemented in the South and Midwest?

My point is, you can “play clean” if you want. But the other side is playing dirty and winning. Maybe the left can get a good lesson on federal vs state’s rights if Sessions starts arresting liberal county clerks.

Sucks seeing 2 of my favorites buckle.

Kek, why?!

>He basically said liberals rate below fucking pedophiles

>I'm a gigantic fag.
What a coincidence! So is the judge.

Who cares, the Emus will benefit from it, and that's all that matters.

Read the OP.