Give one good reason why Canada shouldn't be annexed

>protip you can't

>nigger just got his internet stolen by poo in loos and kikes so he posted this picture to try and look less retarded

Agreed.

Because then you would receive more niggers to be a part of the United States, do you want that?

Why the FUCK would you want them?

That's fake as fuck. It's only the 21st. He didn't do shit. Next time you try and make fun of us, look at a god damn calendar first.

We shouldn't annex Canada because it's full of Canadians.

its already ours.

So what are you waiting for, Daddy?

Fuck off racist American piece of shit Canada’s the greatest country in the world.

Because we'd lose for what passes as only competitor for shitposting.

Also chinks and poos

I wish a nigga would

seriously you should. Its the longest undefended border in the world, and china is buying its way in.
Strategically it would be win.

>shrinking Texas
blasphemy

You fucking retarded leaf check the news

Look, more dumb americans. It's the 21st, not the god damn 28th. If you're gonna make a fake report of somebody doing something, don't make him have done it in the future.

This map makes me horny

what do Q2S+ stand for?

seconded
help me out goys

Q is queer
2S is two spirit/twin spirit
+ is just everything else in general

Please fucking annex us... I can't handle it anymore...

nigga das gay

You would do it only to upgrade your 56% face.

>trael

Not going to lie, probably would have believed it sans that typo.

>LGBTQ2S

What the fuck is the 2 and S? At this rate incest will become normalized now.

Why annex when it's in the constitution that we can join without worry.
That would make me stick around and hunt down all the ISIS folks with happy patriotic God loving people with GUNS!

You're right, I can't.

Annex it state by state. Start with Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Yukon, Manitoba, and Alberta. We'll pick up the rest after these are properly Americanised and have working State Constitutions.

This will happen. You shall be a burger, leafbro!

Because unless we did some kind of occupation/subjugation, we would suddenly have a bunch of fucking leaves in our country and voting.

If it was less, "You are now part of us" and more, "We now own you", then sure. We'd basically be saving them from themselves at that point.

>of course there's a pedo symbol on it

why in the fuck would we want to annex Canada