Jesus Christ, this is the most evil villain in anime history. Nothing comes close

Jesus Christ, this is the most evil villain in anime history. Nothing comes close.

Hamdo did nothing wrong

I don't know about that, but he truly is the most despicable one. So cowardly, immature, greedy, cruel.

Add to that his "penis" hairdo.

>Grab them by the pussy

generic evil dude. he fucking sucks and the show is shit as well

Have you watched Patema?

>Implying he isn't right
I appreciate that the show doesn't go half way with Shu's stupidity. He has a hard time rationalizing his arguments for the whole show. Yeah, he's an idiot who suffered less than Sara, but maintaining his innocence is important. People who have fallen to complete despair lose the ability to see the good in life.

I watched a bit of this show on scifi and then the whole thing a year or so ago. I loved it. The atmosphere is excellent, and the artwork is often gorgeous.

The show is good.

True the main character was pretty bad at times, and this was just insulting.
>rape survivor
though. Go away if you use words like that.

and then she responded "dude I was cum rag for who knows how long,I'm like 15 and pregnant, the father of my bastard is ded, I was chilling in america like to weeks ago and brought here because of some girl I don't even look like..and now your saying its all good although practically nothing happened to you stop taunting me"
you're definitely right but maintaining innocence after what she went through would normally be impossible the trauma is too real sis's advice was more helpful imo also rip boo

I rather be a rape victim then a murdered victim any day. Yes it is traumatizing but people can get through it unlike death.

You are a minority. Most people think rape is the worst thing anyone could experience.

I had a girl next door to me get raped. She barely lived by pretending she was dead. Now she has trust issues with people but she is getting better. At least she didn't get killed so I am thankful for that. For all those people say rape is worse please experience death first hand then come back and tell me which is worse?

Everyone agrees death is worse than rape, rape is just treated as more of a touchy subject because of social issues

Death is just as much of a taboo when you're around the loved ones of the dead person

I don't know man, what if the rapist had AIDS or some shit?

that's not junko

I like how it implies Shu doesn't suffer during the show because he's a strong-minded optimist. He spends every episode getting physically or emotionally beaten up.

Not everyone is weak in the face of suffering. It depends on how you deal with it. You can either suck it up while moving on or let it bring you down destroying you.

He's right. No matter what happens, you either live or don't. There's a time for mourning and then you should move on.
I should know about this more than anyone else.

I went into the show thinking Shu was just some dumb kid and character you're supposed to identify with, and only realized half way in he's the character that's most extreme when it comes to being mentally strong.

It's not really about regaining innocence, just that it took interacting with someone who still had to give her a different perspective.

I think this show is teeming with flaws but it's still something I'd recommend to any anime fan. Just a solid example of treating dark situations with more respect than your typical edgefest.

Hamdo did nothing wrong.

Yeah nothing is better than being raped repeatedly until you're pregnant, then forced to give birth, and assuming you survive the painful birth you now get to raise your rape baby.

Fuck you I would rather take the sweet mercy that is death.

Then please do it now since obviously you are suffering so much.

>implying people haven't had near death/or have actually died and been revived experiences before
>implying it isn't usually described as a peaceful experience, usually accompanied by feelings of floating

Now please find me a single rape/torture/etc victim that has ever described their experience as peaceful?

Some people are just weak, it's called natural selection, sometimes we forget we are still subjected to mother nature's laws even though we created societies to try to escape them.

>Thinking near death experiences is true death.

Fuck off

>if you think its worse to be raped and forced to raise a rape baby you should die

Spoken like a true rape baby.

>have actually died and been revived

Guess you missed that part, eh sport?

Life is struggle. We are weak. That is why we have others. We would never make it alone. The people who ultimately shut themselves away from helping hands--no matter how innocent or naive--are the ones who die.

It's not about right or wrong. It's about whether you're strong enough to ask for and accept help.

No I didn't they are not truly dead if their brain is still functional regardless if their heart gave out for a few minutes. If it were that easy the mystery of life would have been solved ages ago since we knew what will happen to us..

I don't know why but I was pretty mad at the lady trying to convince the blonde girl to keep the baby.

Because the baby did nothing wrong you can't help if you were born from rape or not. So why should they be punished because of someone else?

Why everyone trying to sound so deep for God's sake? Getting preachy and pathetic.

the fetus is not a person. a girl that age should abort for her own well-being.

A life is a life regardless of how much you think its inferior. If that were the case you wouldn't have much meaning either. Besides even if she aborts the baby her mentality is fucked. At least she could do is give it up to someone that cares about the child.

She may or may not. She has a choice, that should be the point, she shouldn't just abort because she was raped.

I'd suggest abortion even if it hadn't been rape.

I sure hope you salute every time you breathe and kill thousands of mites, or take extra care to not step on ants or slap mosquitoes ever.

A life doesn't have value just because it is life. We humans value -people-'s lives, and a fetus is not a person.

Animals don't give a fuck about humans just like most people don't give a fuck about animals but they do care about what happens to them and their kind. So it shouldn't be unheard of for humans to put human lives above the rest. I do agree people like you should probably stop procreating since you obviously can't handle anything.

The villain in Patema was a shitty Hamdo knock-off. He didn't even kill any cats.