Redpills on Jews

Show me your best redpills on Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adrianflorido/status/925433403033489413
vdare.com/posts/sunday-news-administration-to-deport-or-jail-all-illegals-within-3-months
youtu.be/g_gRCOfZ8BI
youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso
youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY
youtu.be/z2Iic_BhmtU
youtu.be/bpIs2jBI010
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfo7Fscx7Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

No 'redpills' are needed on jews, they are obviously one of the most important and influential groups on this earth. They are the Nigger dicks of finances that the white normies are so afraid about.

Leave NPR alone, loser. It's the only radio station that isn't biased.

twitter.com/adrianflorido/status/925433403033489413

>not posting the full size image

Saved

Jews, having a higher IQ than most people, will flock to influential positions in media, science, politics and business simply by being more competent than non-Jews. No conspiracy is required, it's simply excelling at a competitive market.

Is not IQ... They have a lot of influence.

Lulz

Why would he tip his hand like that, and let the goy know the plan? Is he trying to fail his attempt to replace us?

MYTH

Jews score consistently high on IQ tests. They derive their influence from their cognitive capacity. People with higher IQ make better decisions in life, plan their future more carefully, cut better business deals etc. It's no coincidence that Jews have a high representation in science Nobel laureates. It's the same reason why they're in top positions in so many fields of expertise.

faggot

gas yourself kike

Sunday News: Administration To Deport Or Jail All Illegals Within 3 Months
As expected, the Israeli cabinet today unanimously adopted a program to expel all their 40,000 (((fake African refugees))) to Uganda—regardless of their countries of origin—and indefinitely imprison those who “refuse to leave.”
the Holot (((concentration camp))) in southern will be closed within three months, and not the four originally planned

…the Israeli Minister of Public Security, Gilad Erdan, said on Twitter that “Holot has become a hotel for the infiltrators that does not discourage infiltration” any longer—in other words, giving the Africans shelter and food was actually encouraging them to stay.

get the fuk out!

vdare.com/posts/sunday-news-administration-to-deport-or-jail-all-illegals-within-3-months

>when you find your OC posted by other person

IQ is a trick.

Legitimate question:

Should/could I infiltrate the Jewish conglomerate if I change my name, dye my hair black, and wear dark contacts? Even an organization like NPR should be pretty easy, especially if "Jewish privilege" exists. I could even try any other number of media or public organizations. Start small with a blog and new faceberg, social justice twitter, get some big retweets bc I basically k is all the tricks from pol, and document my infiltration into Jewish Privlige in the USA? Could make it into a documentary.

Sup Forums is a place of tolerance.

We love jews and love all multicultural ideas and social activities. Sup Forums is the most diverse and insightful place on the world, both ideologically and biologically.

You shouldn't spread such hateful messages though, OP.

From me as a muslim, shalom to you my jewish brothers.

youtu.be/g_gRCOfZ8BI

youtu.be/jWHuFuuYHso
youtu.be/3HWxKahieBY
youtu.be/z2Iic_BhmtU
youtu.be/bpIs2jBI010

Bump

>nose
>mustache
Poor creature

In memory of Charles Manson this video is highly relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=Gfo7Fscx7Xg

What a joke. They've been removed 359 times throughout history for being subversive rats. Israel absolutely destroyed the chosen race meme.

Jewish success is entirely, absolutely, correlated with the success of their hosts. Don't forget both Brin/Page and Zuckerburg settled hundreds of millions with goyim that proved they stole their core inventions. Don't forget that they harp on about Nobel Prizes which are literally chosen by Norwegian/Swedish politicans. The Jew Bonnier family owns some 90% of the mainstream media in Sweden. When looking at pic related and the odds you'll immediately see the scope of Jewish supremacism/nepotism/subversion.

>One Jew.. 1:50
>Two Jews in row.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row.. 1:781,250,000,000