Who would make a better wife, Mio or Azusa?

Who would make a better wife, Mio or Azusa?

Debate.

Mio. Her body was made for breeding and giving birth. Azusa would just die nagisa style.

Both could be pretty good I think. This is a very hard decision.

Would Sawako be good just for a fuck or would she be 10/10 waifu material?

Mio would be the better mother.
Azusa would be the better fuck.

Mio is the superior choice.

Asus will die when giving birth.
Mio is a slut.
So none.

What would marriage with either of them be like?

Mio is the wife and Azusa is daughteru

>Azusa
bossy and bitchy but there is true love
>Mio
you would be her trophy husband

I think Azusa would be pretty fun so long as you don't piss her off too much, as much as I'd love discussion different types of literature and Jazz with Mio Azusa would be perfect for just unwinding after a stressful day and cuddling.

yeah, Azusa would be pretty deep and interesting but she would be the sort who would shout at you for being too lazy or something. but that's just based on what she was like in the early episodes, but she might ease off and be chill like she became in late k-on.

In terms of being a wife, all of them would be great except obviously Yui

The youngest mum is 9 years old

Which one do you think old fat men would prefer?

I love Yui, but I don't know if I could trust her to take care of a cat, let alone my child.

Azusa already is my wife. She is perfect but all other K-ons are also perfect

Hi Sheldon

But Sheldon the faggot abandoned Azusa for another

What would dating the keions be like?

Heaven

There are a lot of K-on threads around

Mio obviously. Azusa wouldn't have any milk for the babies to drink. Also Mio's personality would make starting a relationship exciting whereas Azusa would be too bossy and awkward to have any fun. Mio outdoes Azusa in every way.

>yui
Well, get Ui instead.

>Not taking care of all of Yui's needs
Your love is shallow. She is cute. Cuteness is all that matters. Her cuteness makes her the perfect wife. If you think otherwise, you've failed at life.

i'm calling the police

mio is extremely jealous of yui deep down, and azusa looks up to her and wants her sexually and faps with ui while wearing yui's underwear