If this is acceptable, in both mainstream and legality, why the fuck can't brother/sister get married...

if this is acceptable, in both mainstream and legality, why the fuck can't brother/sister get married? why the FUCK is incest between consenting adults illegal in the first place?

While trans are deplorable and deserve death, incest has higher risks of kids being freaks so I assume thats the main reason

Incest shouldn't be illegal, you should be able to marry who you wish as it should be a religious ceremony not a state binding, and the aoc should be abolished.

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT TODAY WITH ALL THESE BILLION MENTALLY ILL DUDE THREADS NOBODY FUCKING CARES PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

its not incest when you go fuck yourself

>mfw my 9yr old son is a perfectly normal kid who likes to play all sports, go outside and play with his friends, spends little time on the internet and has no idea what a fucking tranny is or about.
Feels good man.

And? Gay/bi men and mtf trans people spread aids like wildfire. You can abort frealshows.

Most boys that age look more androgynous. Hell, I'd have made a hot chick at that age... problem is.. when puberty sets in and all the male features begin to push through.. then you start looking like a freak.

>those braces
If you wouldn't fuck that you are probably gay.
The only acceptable incest is father/daughter when the girl is little.

Incest is how you end up with muslims

What incest is acceptable is others business, unless it is my invest in question I shouldn't have a say.

Fourth post best post

Sex is only okay if the man owns the cunt, therefore father/daughter is the only okay incest.

1st gen babies born from incest have a ~9% chance to experience negative malformations, compared to the 2% you get with complete strangers mating

also commonly unreported, there's a greater chance for a there to be a positive mutant gene such as superhuman intelligence, insane athletic ability, perfect pitch musician... ect

the only valid argument is if the 1st gen incest babies go on to commit incest, which then things can start getting fucked up... but in progressive western society the likelihood of this happening is very low, unless it's a fucked up cult

the fact is most incest relationships happen because the kids didn't grow up together, they meet later in life, and there is a INTENSE bond, both on a romantic and family level, that forms

the few that actually fall in love and grew up together is so rare, the likelihood of it happening within their would-be family would be 1 in 10,000

Hello ncan

Hey, mate. For someone who believes in property rights you seem to ignore one of the most important pieces of property.

We've gone over this alot. I simply have trouble accepting that human beings are property is all.

Because we have enough retards already
Also muslims beat us too it thats we we will always dominate them because Muslims suffer insanity, low IQ, recessive disorders from 1400 years inbreeding

Is that a human being?

Please continue to raise him right user, he is the future, and our hope

read
also 9% from 2% might seem high, keep in mind there's much an incestuous couple can do to lower that number with genetic counseling and proper pre-pregnancy guidance

now KEEP IN MIND if incest intercourse is illegal where you live, these services are barred from you, and a would-be incest couples have to play the odds if they want to procreate, which I agree isn't smart... but if these services were opened up to them, they could seriously reduce the odds of having unhealthy children

That's because you still consider females to be people like you or me. You need to accept that they aren't, that they are things for men to own and use.
No, it's a girl

>why the FUCK is incest between consenting adults illegal in the first place?

Yes. Hard to believe one can be so adorable but little girls manage.

I haven't made that step and I doubt I will.

read
the baby argument is dumb as fuck

lets not even go into the fact there are other ways to have offspring, and that the couple may decide to forego children altogether, which makes it even more nil

>implying op said anything about having kids

Comfy pic. I feel like she's in Florida at that moment. I don't know why.

Child molesting redditors ITT.

yeah sry i have no idea why these faggots are fucking up my thread

Image boards are always filled with pedos newfag

I don't think they've ever been to America.

>why the FUCK is incest between consenting adults illegal in the first place?

Because the spawn of incest are far more likely to be retarded and the common tax dollars will have to pay for the retarded children.

>Redditors

Election babies first year on Sup Forums.

Lmao fuck off

read

Only Muslims can marry close relations. It's cultural appropriation if you do it.

>oh y'all i forgot, i'm from Alabama

Yet the State doesn't step in and make it illegal for 2 retards to reproduce when their offspring is almost always going to be retarded. The idea that Incest should be outlawed because the odds of retarded offspring is higher than normal is a flawed argument.

very strong point... two mentally and/or physically unfit people can conceive a child and nobody bats a fucking eye, the state's government will even assist them in their efforts

it should be noted that incest relationships with first degree relatives are legal in rhode island, ohio and new jersey, they are only forbidden to marry-- there isn't some incest epidemic happening in these states, and parents who are closely related get the help they need to build a successful, healthy family

all incest bans laws do (between consenting adults!) is hurt people my dudes, because it's going to happen regardless

Causes a lot of birth defects. Honestly it is the same reason why racial purity is a bad idea.

read

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

would smash, sauce pls

Hell is for ever!

Quite a leap there OP.
>Chicken mcnuggets are acceptable so why the fuck can’t a brother/sister get married?

Just marry you sister OP. Damn

"Forever". One word.

yea the two aren't at all related at all

but the fuck you mean dude, the fact that parents can encourage and facilitate a transition for a pre-pubescent male, and it's celebrated in liberal media, but an incestuous relationship is still considered the ultimate taboo, still shunned by even most liberals, makes no sense, and i'd like to get some ideas why because i'm baffled given the facts

look, both are objectively fucking disgusting to an outside party, but one is completely legal and CELEBRATED amongst retards, while the same retards still gag and bully consensual adult incest

reminder that the Gay rights pioneer who died of AIDS, Michel Foucault, petitioned to have the French age of consent law (15 at the time) abolished
pedophilia and faggotry are all one

What happens when a boyfriend finds a benis?

>trying to correct the spelling someone dumb enough to believe in hell
>girls being married young and being good wives is the same as fags
No

because femboys and transgirls are cute and innocent (as long as they keep the dick), while incest is disgusting

In a world where highly effective birth control is available in multiple forms and people fuck all day without making a baby for the shear pleasure of it, the baby angle is just as retarded as an incest baby.

Hell, even if they "Ops, incest baby!" there is still abortion.

Thanks for the laughs.

The problem is you look at society and want the logic of ideals equally applied, when instead you should look at the consequences of ideals.

Do you think incestual relations becoming accepted would be a net good for society or a net bad? Being promiscuous was long seen as a taboo because of the risks of pregnancy, yet with the advent of the birth control pill the taboo gradually went away. Despite this, does this rampant promiscuity benefit society? Even if we have technology that can alleviate some of the bad aspects of a behavior, that does not mean that behavior itself becomes a net good for society.

The appeal of traditionalism is that we can look at the past and see what worked and what didn't work. Progressivism has no history to look at, it's all done by ear. Thus, you have no idea if society will ultimately benefit or not. We end up being the guinea pigs being experimented on.

wtf...this thread is cancer

>why the fuck can't brother/sister get married?
Because the gubmint fears the potential existence of some legal loophole that allows people to evade taxes by marrying their relatives.

And if there's one thing the government detests, it's missing out on taxpayer money.

Lead him on the right path. Godspeed.

I see the next progressive push is well underway.

He brags on /r9k/ or Sup Forums

>Father/daughter
>incestous adultery
Degenerate. Any father that wants to fuck his daughter deserves to be shot.

Bro/sis incest tho...

>walk into your wife's son's room
>step-father, i wish to be a girl!

what do you do?

look i completely agree man, taboos existed for the greater good, helped sustain the many's health and mental status for the expense of the few... but that's gone now, fuck dude it's all gone

had we kept our structure the west was founded on, and allowed the minority of the population to suffer with their various taboo issues and desires, the world would undoubtedly be in a better place... but there's no going back, and if we collapse, we collapse, and that's probably what it's going to take

so fuck it dude, let genetically related people who are in love start families and marry

>adultery
How?
>Any father that wants to fuck his daughter deserves to be shot.
So, you want to kill every father ever?
>Bro/sis incest
That's rape. The father owns the girl, someone else doing her is doing rape.

Bad taste! F/D is pure!

Beat the scene back into it

So what's the end goal for this pedo shilling?
Another article where you pretend that everyone who visits Sup Forums fell for and agrees with your sickness?

End goal? A society that respects freedom, acknowledges fact, respects me and actually cares about children and people instead of brainwashed virtue signalling nonsense that does naught but harm.

I can understand your view and I personally don't care. However, I'm not going to be the one publicly advocating it. However, I do question if it's really "love". Whether incestual relationships in aggregate are actually good healthy relationships is uncertain.

Furthermore you'd need to clarify how much genetic relation is acceptable. For instance if parent-child is acceptable, what is the line that separates grooming and natural love? As for same sibling relationships, the same question remains what is the line between grooming and natural love?

In the rare cases were estranged genetic relatives fall in love, but are mortified to learn their marriage would be in fact illegal. I have sympathy for them, but the effect such a thing in broad acceptance is completely uncertain.

>caring for children means letting perverts fuck them.

k.

>Caring for 18 year olds is letting old 50 year old perves fuck them

See I can strawman too!

Can we get a more current pic of her? Has she shown get feminine benis yet?

>pedos on Sup Forums are just shills trying to make us look bad!
What, nigger? Do you not realize where you are?

we need to find more pics of this abomination against nature (just for scientific reasons).

ya we know you're an idiot

Just be honest you want to drown in that Femboi cum

"He" could just be repressing :)

So you subvert society in an attempt to be hailed as a liberator and you're curious as to why there's such a backlash when the bottom falls out from under you?

Older male cousin teenage female cousin master race here, make way.

>problem is.. when puberty sets in and all the male features begin to push through

Dude, thats not where the problem 'begins'

>18
>prepubescent
But I was the one with a strawman.

This. How fucking hard is it to be a normal person

of course not! fucking sicko pedos please die in a fire you degenerates (give sweet femboi cum ṕlease!!! wanna suck some femboi femenine penis!!

Did you hit that?

Her pussy must taste like candy.

My cousin? Yes. Unrelenting sex with my cousin. It was the second best sex I've had.
Pic was not related.

>degeneracy I don't like is allowed
>why isn't the degeneracy I like allowed???
>not fair!
End your life, painfully. Also it's funny how it's always an amerimutts wanting degeneracy.

>fucking your cousin

I really hope none of you would actually do this.

>that they are things for men to own and use

If you see some of her vids you'd know what kind.

>However, I do question if it's really "love". Whether incestual relationships in aggregate are actually good healthy relationships is uncertain.
that's actually a great question, the answer is actually the feel what could be called double love, the love of the family blond they share, as well as romantic love

many sibling incestuous couples have reported that it's like a honeymoon phase that never ends

we would have so much more data and actual studies on this if it was actually legal and not completely fuck your reputation if you come out as a incest couple... most serious couples of incest have to leave their hometowns to even have a life together, that alone bars many into a life of sorrow because they weren't able to explore their real desires

again this is a complete anomaly, and something you cannot force, this isn't a result of early exploration with your sibling... you cannot go upto your sister and try to court here, there's none of that shit; it legit just happens over time because you failed to develope the westermarck effect or on first contact with a long-lost retaliative

>Furthermore you'd need to clarify how much genetic relation is acceptable.
the parent-child argument is actually a very good one for those against, as you could groom a child to be your sexual partner legally once he entered age of consent should you be so fucked up-- ohio bans all incest relations between parents, but everything else is open for this very hypothetical reason

i'd argue this is even far rarer than it is for siblings who grew up together falling in love go through

the whole conversation between child/parent is a different one to be quite honest, one i'm not really educated on

I actually did. It was great. As adults I know her well enough to see she'd like to sneak away, but I put an end to that when she was 20. She needs to find an actual bf now.

Ayyy, then you wouldnt believe what this guy did then last week

Yeah wanting people to not be arrested for watching shit on their PCs or for consensual sex god I'm an awful human.

>Teenage

Also newfags don't know who that is in your pic kek

>the love of the family blond they share, as well as romantic love
Or maybe it's just an excuse to share that twisted lust, that feel of breaking taboos? Do not mix chocolate with shit, family love is not romantic and about sex. Family love is pure, uncorrupted from degeneracy and from animal urges.

Then post a picture of her.
>HURR DURR DEGENERIT
>FEDORA
Real nice buzzwords.
Looks like a girl I saw a video of once. Wonder if it is

Why can't we fuck babies? Free speech. Right?

Come on. I know you Nazis fuck babies. I heard all about it on the radio.

? incest relationships are legal in your country you fucking retard, a father can have a child with his daughter anywhere in your shithole

Sorry, I missed a segue in your post. Can you clarify, how does being a faggot relate to incest?

>Real nice buzzwords.
>hur durrr look at me I'm such a hedonist!
Ahaha you're pathetic.

:^)