TOP KEK - Richard Spencer finally came out of the closet

DICKIE FOUND HIMSELF A TWINK WHO IS LITERALLY NAMED BOG. Pic related is from the notorious NPI gay org- I mean afterparty -
twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/932826990767468550

It appears this bog creature is trying to become a figure like milo:
>looking forward to a fashion show
twitter.com/realbogs/status/441138256172703744
>supporting Milo, his "number 1 boi"
instagram.com/p/BU-Jy5GjQFc/?taken-by=real_bogs
>excited to experience the gay scene in Prague?
instagram.com/p/BRa3pacj-pp/?taken-by=real_bogs
>his bio
"Alt right hero and anti-racist"

You'll find a lot of peculiarities if you dig through his social media. He's some sort of Russian immigrant who has shown sudden interest in American right wing politics. Prior to politics, all his social media was based around vanity and his dance club lifestyle (typical homo stuff).

So why, out of all the people in the movement, would Spencer publicly attach himself and the alt right to a guy like THIS? What are these fags scheming?

I don't know, but until we find out what the hell is going on, we need a complete and total shunning of richard spencer. It's probably only a matter of time until someone uncovers all his sick perversions, and he will sink everyone associated with him.

So stop associating with him, or even interacting with him. Bullycide people who speak of him as if he's a legitimate figure. Let his retarded faggotry fade into the background.

American Nationalism as described by the Daily Stormer is the only way forward in America. "Alt right" has become synonymous with goofy ass tiki torches and homos like milo and spencer. It's a toxic label and has been for a while. Most of Sup Forums already understands this, but this latest stunt removes any hint of doubt whether spencer is gay and/or retarded and/or a plant.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/theeagle/status/806231941167063044
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do they look like they're trying to sell something or recruit you into a cult?

go away moarpheus

>inb4 half of the replies in this thread are by 1 ID and filled with text pics

And he isn't even white to begin with. Toplel

>implying the alt right isn't a cult

also, the kid looks awfully familiar.

bump

>too lazy to post an amerimutt meme

If you're gonna shill at least try a little.

>tries to bump
>doesn't know you cant selfbump

last bump, probably gonna slide. I love /nupol/!

>literal brainlet

>thread will soon be archived
>tik tok

What's wrong with that guy's head? It's extra small, his brain volume must be in the bottom 10th percentile.

I´ve seen 3 posts calling Spencer gay in the last hour. 2 here and 1 at Sup Forums.
Is this (((their))) new strategy or what is going on?

>shill for a gay cult leader
>90 IQ

are you just mad that your meme country is poor and shitty, or is internet shill the only job available in your area?

nah, its just moarpheus

I know it's a reach, but here me out...

It could have something to do with the pictures of himself posing with the twink

then go be a leader yourself faggot, if you are any good at it id shill for you no problem

ignore autocorrect

also, link to the threads, faggot

"duuuuhhhh wichud spencuh is /ourgiy/"

dox youself and start a movement, do it fag.

>mad online
>hurr durr start ur own movement

Nah I'm good. I want nothing to do with identity politics, I just don't like seeing people get scammed. But if white people are stupid enough to believe in people like spencer, they deserve whatever comes to them.

Yet another lame attack on Spencer. You are transparent, you filthy Jew.

>I want nothing to do with identity politics

ok shlomo

cute couple desu

twitter.com/theeagle/status/806231941167063044

This is /ourguy/ behavior for me, family.

Spencer is a tool. Always has been, always will be. Focus on improving yourself and your life. Encourage and support your loved ones and like minded acquaintances. You do not need false leaders or groups.

C O N T R O L L E D O P P O S I T I O N
C L O S E T H O M O S E X U A L
That's Spencer for ya in a buttsmell
What a terrible "leader" but that's what you get from the Clowns In America these days

I always knew he was a fag