Has Morrissey always been /ourguy/ or is this a recent development?

Has Morrissey always been /ourguy/ or is this a recent development?

Other urls found in this thread:

pagesix.com/2017/11/19/morrissey-defends-weinstein-and-spacey-blames-victims/
youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA
youtube.com/watch?v=gnU91jcVtJM
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=D5cZ-oLVJzY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey
conspiromedia.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/two-weeks-on-from-the-nmes-apology-to-morrissey-over-racism-allegations-conspiro-media-reports-on-the-fall-out-and-reviews-the-singers-controversial-30-year-career/
youtube.com/watch?v=RvvbCoE4g2E
rollingstone.com/music/news/morrissey-unfortunately-i-am-not-homosexual-20131020
youtube.com/watch?v=Slmtn5H4aWI
gawker.com/five-morrissey-affirmations-from-his-autobiography-spo-1447029801
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z13FURjttI
youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"keep germany german" people will try to blackmail eastern europe to take many of their arabs

He's whiny in his songs, sure, but the man knows a ton or two about originality and the need for separate spheres of culture instead of multiculturalism.

His whole identity is "London Sadboy" and the sandgroids are ruining it.

have we started the fire?

pagesix.com/2017/11/19/morrissey-defends-weinstein-and-spacey-blames-victims/

no fuck that faggot and his faggoty music

the migrants did. most white are happy to stand in the flames though

youtube.com/watch?v=SckD99B51IA

Tell em, Mozza!

He was also Pro-Brexit.

fuck germany and germans, they importet all those subhumans niggers. fuck them too.

Why side with those nasty hollywhores?

Weisenstein did what every man does. Acquire money and success, then use it to acquire bitches.

FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE
LET ME GET WHAT I WANT

>That weird moment when someone who wants his country pure or hold on to what's left of their cultural or racial identity is being ostricized and condemned while those who want to flood it with literal parasites are praised and rewarded

We're living in a bizzaro world now deal with it

He's always been right leaning and a rascist

Recent development, historically he’s a litteral soyboi

Racism is healthy and natural.

He has always been /ourguy/

indeed

no weinstein is a pedophile rapist... why would defend someone who perpetuates mkultra culture? you fucking faggot cuck

>every place in the world being the same. No reason to go anywhere. Abismal

We'll Let to Know
youtube.com/watch?v=gnU91jcVtJM

We may seem cold, or
We may even be
The most depressing people you've ever known
At heart, what's left, of course we know
That we are the last truly british people you'll ever know
We are the last truly british people that you wouldn't want to know

Oh, so...

youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

>the big mouth strikes again singer

A lot of his lyrics are just tongue in cheek parody. He's mentioned it himself.

Morrissey has all but said, if not outright said, that he's omnisexual or pan or whatever.

Um... no, that's also based. If we have to spend money on music, then I suggest we reward Morrisey for his /ourguy/ness

youtube.com/watch?v=D5cZ-oLVJzY

If you must write prose and poems
The words you use should be your own
Don't plagiarize or take on loan
There's always someone, somewhere
With a big nose who knows
And who trips you up and laughs when you fall
Who'll trip you up and laugh when you fall

Who cares? When will you learn that white societies have always had fags in the artistic circles? It only becomes a problem when Jews try to make the masses gay.

Who?

Okay then feminist. He's entirely correct about both things. The whores knew exactly what they were doing with Weinstein. It started with the ones who didn't get fame and fortune, then eventually the ones who did and thus never talked about it were forced to come out with having been "assaulted" or "harassed" for sleeping with a producer for their careers.

Based mother fucker

>no weinstein is a pedophile rapist
You are mentally retarded.

PANIC ON THE STREETS OF ROTHERHAM

Fuck off jdif

Just some dude with 26 albums since 1977.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morrissey

Merkel and niggers are the curse laid on Germans for what they did in WWII. This curse won't stop until Germany is no more.

Fuck off moron

>it was rape hes one of the people
Kikes have no decency

I'm a longtime fan of Morrissey. In fact, The Smith is literally the only band that produced a discography where I like nearly every song. His solo stuff isn't so bad either. And it's real comforting that, while he usually walks a thin line with this kind of speech, that he's clearly aware of what is happening to England and Europe at large.
>has spoken in the past about the declining English character and culture
>chapped around as a lad with "Neo-Nazis"
Good to see him now speaking up for Germany. He's a liberal, but he also knows only Europeans can cherish those values. They're our characteristics, it's part of our greater culture and identity.

You want a decent world? Then faggot shit needs to be shamed, 24/7, even when its coupled with a sensible view in a visible person's belief system. Fags need to quietly live on the edge of society as they always have. Social norms must be rigidly enforced.

SPENT

JIDF plz go

I prefer books,im not keen on music

>Merkel and niggers are the curse laid on Germans for what they did in WWII.
Why would they be cursed for their selfless, righteous act in trying to remove Jewish poison from Europe? Arguably, the only thing they wrong was in their treatment of Poles. But to put down a feral dog like Kikes and their Russian foot soldiers is a necessary "evil".

Who are you quoting? I don't like his shit movies or him personally, but being an actress is not different from being a whore. They've been sleeping with producers/directors forever to get roles and to get their careers going. Its sour grapes from women who weren't even successful after being jump started complaining and creating a moral panic, then the ones who were successful and didn't talk about it because of that are forced to come out with and say they were "raped" or "assaulted" because they're ashamed of being whores, and social brownie points are always welcome.

He's clearly been browsing Sup Forums

I meant killing Russian civilians, not Jews. Who cares about the Jews.

Whatever kike. You are obviosly a jew and dont want your rapeutation soiled

Any worthwhile Russian was murdered when you lot allowed the Jews to mass murder them in the Bolshevik revolution.

HAIL! Those who would give us hope
HAIL! Those who have seen beyond the dawn
HAIL! Those who have fought and won our wars
HAIL! To those who have kept the fire burning

You are mentally challenged and have to call anyone you disagree with a kike because you're incapable of rationally disputing them.

My point stands, the curse won't stop. It will only get worse now.

morrisey has always been redpilled and ruthless af. he's a nationalist.

he was always pretty based. However here's a quick rundown on Morrissey :
>has never revealed his sexuality, but its quite clearly gay
>self-loathing ultimate beta / omega male
>militant vegetarian, massive anti-Royalist
>critisized Thatcher in the 80s and doesn't like Trump or George W. but also criticizes the Left

In 1992, the NME magazine got their knickers in a twist over Moz appearing in a Union Jack at a gig and some songs from his early solo albums (late 80-early 90s) deal with issues like immigration, integration and the BNP / National Front

This controversy goes on for years, and Morrissey doesn't speak to NME until about 2004, and in 2006/07 they fell out again.... see pic related.
Here is a link detailing the NME's apology they made after they ran the article basically making out Morrissey was racist after he claimed "Walk through London and don't hear an English accent" and so on.
conspiromedia.wordpress.com/2012/06/29/two-weeks-on-from-the-nmes-apology-to-morrissey-over-racism-allegations-conspiro-media-reports-on-the-fall-out-and-reviews-the-singers-controversial-30-year-career/

He's fairly redpilled I'd say, but he is homosexual and of course is a bit of a soyboy, but overall I'd say he's an honorary Sup Forumsack

Was also handsome as fuck in the 80s, strong masculine jawline. Just saying.

get used to NEW germany

So deep

youtube.com/watch?v=RvvbCoE4g2E

where are you from ?

psssst
Sup Forums doesn't actually care about those literal whores. we only feigned concern because weinkike is a jew.

Oh fuck this is perfectly worded for normies, saved for red pills

Let me ask you something.
Why was Hitler allowed to live a comfy life in Argentina and Colombia by the jews while 90y old camp-cooks get jailed even today?
Could it be,that Hitler was a plant to create the basis of the current West by providing everything to its foundation myth?
Would there be a country called Israel on the map without Hitler?
Not that i think its good whats happening to Germany,but its not like someone holds a gun to their head to vote Mürkül and Schülz.They get what they voted for.
They are a sovereign state.They are free to commit suicide as long as they are doing it willingly.And they are doing it willingly,so i close my case.

>He's fairly redpilled I'd say, but he is homosexual and of course is a bit of a soyboy, but overall I'd say he's an honorary Sup Forumsack

He denys it

rollingstone.com/music/news/morrissey-unfortunately-i-am-not-homosexual-20131020

>curses
>real
It's not going to stop not because it's "cursed," but because Germany is nothing more than an American and Israeli occupied piece of territory. There's nothing supernatural about it.

This. He's definitely high EQ

haven't had a happening in a long time

That's a standard jew argument. He hired Israeli mercenaries to harass and threaten his victims into silence.
He is a rape jew and only a jew would defend him shlomo steinberg

Hard to argue with this.

Chad strikes again.

He also referred to gooks as being "some kind of subspecies" after discovering what they do to dogs before they eat them.

Morrissey has alway literally been our guy. He said Le Pen won the debate during the most recent presidential but the media misled the public.

>Was also handsome as fuck in the 80s
Mid 90's Moz was peak handsomeness

>There's always (((someone))) somewhere with a big nose, who knows

Well, yeah, I guess.

It is not. Germany is not a sovereign state. It is an occupied country subjected to daily propaganda by Jews and their American lackeys.

He didn't rape anyone, and half of the women he "harassed" or "assaulted" were Jews themselves. Actresses fuck producers to get roles. This is the reality. They're whores who got mad they didn't get what they wanted, and then the ones who did were forced to say it was harassment because they don't want to seem like immoral whores.

You sound like a fucking retarded child.

>HELLO
>I am the ghost of Troubled Joe
>Hung by his pretty white neck
>Some eighteen months ago

>A rush and a push and the land that
>We stand on is ours
>It has been before
>So it shall be again
>And people who are uglier than you and I
>They take what they need, and leave

youtube.com/watch?v=Slmtn5H4aWI

he was obsessed with Oscar Wilde in his youth, who is perhaps the most famous homosexual of all time, and he regularly talks about his lack of girlfriends / female contact, and how this doesn't bother him.

In his autobiography he also revealed he'd had a gay relationship with a man gawker.com/five-morrissey-affirmations-from-his-autobiography-spo-1447029801

>someone with a (((big nose)))
morrissey if he was born in 1990 and not 1959 would browse Sup Forums

>hang the dj
>chinese are a subspecies
>go to the national front disco
>england owes me a living
>life's hard enough when you belong here
>"asian rut"
>stop watching the news
>always someone with a big nose who knows

Hmm

>destroyer 666
My nigga.

PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

He's long avoided talking publicly about his sex life.

AS IT SHOULD BE.

t. fag

honestly if faggotry is your biggest issue and you're that passionate against it you're probably repressed desu

Listen to the opening lyrics on his new album
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z13FURjttI

he is gay, but he is gay because he passionately hates women and the shit that they do, which he has pretty clearly said in songs

>his victims
So a whore fucks a fat jew producer in the hope that he will cast her in a movie and that makes her a victim?

You can use shitty ad homs and misdirection all you one jidf shill. Weinstein is a rapist and anyone whose campaign he donated to should be banned from holding office.

AHHHH hahahahahahahahaha

you are the faggot. YOU are what Sup Forums hates.

the weinstein outrage was not good for any of us---it only increased the zealous, anti-male agenda.

So,whats stopping the germans from seeing through the propaganda of the jews and their american lackeys,if they could see through it with Hitler?When even the british,who lived under Rotchschield rule for centurys could see through and managed a brexit vote?
You cant just put the blame always on someone else.

Bless you user

youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y
Shelve your Western plans and understand, life is hard enough when you belong here.

>i'm a vegetarian cuck that hates Maggie Thatcher
>but fuck Merkel!

There is an argument as to whether he's based and /ourguy/ or whether he is simply nostalgic for the England of his youth, seeing as he's famously a Luddite when it comes to computers and still uses an old typewriter.
The change of population demographic is just one part of what he misses about the past - he rails against technology and the modern world in general.
(just to play devils advocate -- I would agree that he's said enough redpilled things to be on our side of the debate -- but it's worth considering this)

Margaret Thatcher the Cum Catcher was a dumb cunt m80

Some people are finally starting to figure out where this is all leading.
Of course simply noticing that we're under attack, will get us labeled Racist, Fascist, Xenophobic.
That's how twisted the narrative has gone.

>Why would they be cursed
For destroying Europe, giving it away under american mongrels and destroying any prospect of nationalism for generations to come. Killing tens of millions Europeans also might have something to do with it.
It warms my heart that they will do what Stalin didn't and genocide and replace themselves.

>Fags need to quietly live on the edge of society as they always have.
They barely ever have, you just have a small knowledge of world and social history.

You don't know what an ad hominem is. An ad hom would be saying your argument is wrong because you are a retarded child, but saying you are a retarded child isn't an ad hom, you retarded child. Also you didn't even make an argument, the only thing you said is I'm a kike so my argument is wrong, so its only you making ad hominems.

That's likely true. I tend to consider anyone who speaks somewhat honestly and openly about what's happening to Europe and the European diaspora to be our guy.

Moz is based and the Smiths are one of the best bands of all time. But watch out Sup Forums, this guy hated women so much it turned him gay.

>shills out in force because jews and leftist are on the back foot
Sorry but hes a big guy. He forced them by physically overpowering them and did gross violating things to them.
You just defend him becuase he was the first domino to destroy your grip on the media

Should be "The Cure virgin" vs "The Smiths chad"

Calling you a kike isnt an ad him. You said germany deserves to pay for ww2. Very Jewish thing to say. On top of defendimg rapestein. Jew identified.

nah Morrissey's a cunt m8

Want to know what the Weinstein-psyop was intended to do?
To make the accusations from the 15 women that say Trump harassed them finally stick.Nothing else.
Will any of them go to jail?No.
Is this really new info to anyone?No.
There you go.