Trump just enthusiastically endorsed an alleged serial pedophile for US Senate

Sup Forums will defend this...

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/trump-moore.mp4?_=1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shariablue
We dont have too

As a long time trumpster, I think this is where we draw the line. IMPEACH!!!

>alleged

Which accusation is credible? The Allred one or the serial failed sexual plaintiff?

>alleged serial pedophile
>what is In re Winship

I accuse OP of being a huge faggot, the proof is this thread. All in favor?

So why do all the ShariaBlue faggots LARP as Ukrainians?

Also, Moore will now win. Fuck Democrats and build the wall, deport the DACA recipients, and replace Mitch McConnell.

FAIL THREAD.

maybe im fucking retarded but this seems inaccurate
lol what?

Reminder ZERO of the allegations against Roy Moore would make him a pedophile or "kid fucker," even if every single one were true. Anyone saying pedophile or kid fucker is a Dem shill or shitposter baiting for (You)s.

I am not larping, I am a Ukrainian.
And Shareblue is a great source for opposite view. This board is not your safe space.

>shariablue
Kill Yourself Faggot.

No.

he endorsed him in the most beta way possible, his only defense of moore was "he denies it"

literally sub rubio tier water drinker tbqh

Keyword is "alleged".

I got banned for 1 week for "self promotion" for linking to youtube, why doesn't Slaveblue get banned for linking to their own website?

>alleged
ALLEGEDLY

he may just end up getting elected and be put under a congression ethics investigation (at least if Mcconnell has the balls to follow through)

at that point it'll just be awful for everyone lel

YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL COUNTRY!

I concur with the previous poster, end your life.

found the ruskie

>same non country flag that always posts here
>always posts direct links to shareblue
neck yourself you faggot nigger, you have no power here and once roy wins it'll only get worse for you fucking parasites. get ready to cry leftist faggots

you get a yay from me

I hope he does get a Congressional investigation. It will show the whole world how BS the claims are, and make the Dems and leftist media look like retarded shills.

This. Nuclear codes, crash and burn

you seem a bit buttflustered m80

Two years ago I saw OP molesting a clerk at the grocery store. Surely other anons have seen this disgusting pervert commit more crimes.

So what. Roy Moore said he didn’t do it. End of story

Aye

Trump didn't endorse Moore because "the allegations are just allegations and more info needs to come to light and an investigation needs to be in action to determine if these allegations are indeed true."

He simply endorsed him because "he denied it and I believe him and democrats are bad, don't let the democrat win."

Trump is a fucking idiot and so are you.

Let me guess. He endorsed Roy Moore? Oh and nice thought you got there.

You seem to be more reasonable than the Ukranian. I want Sup Forums to be international politics again. Shareblue and every other bot needs to go.

and if it turns out all those women aren't just doing this for the free death threats? What happens if Roy Moore actually was the mall predator, who his friend and supporter that managed the mall simply "doesn't recall" being banned, what if it's true he molested a 14 year old and tried to rape a 16 year old behind a diner (among other things)?

Or is this one of those "I support him because he has an (R) by his name, and that's the end of it" sort of things kek

1) 14 wouldnt be pedophilia
2) the claims are false
3) there is no proof to the accusations

And some people will still claim he's alt-right and how he's going to deport Mexicans, but Trump is just your plain old Republican. Lots of talk, little wars and loyal to the cult.

Anybody who's actually studied the claims can see that they're bullshit.

The 16 and 17 year olds who he dated said that he didn't do anything remotely sexual with them. He was 28-32 at the time he was dating them, because he had spent his youth getting a law degree; and he was looking for a non-degenerate Christian waifu. The girls' parents agreed to the dates.

Trump is an alleged serial pedophile. Sexual predators often travel in packs like wolves out committing degeneracy against the most helpless members of society.

shareblue lol. soon everyone who has ever work with shareblue will be answering for their treason.

surely this will be the end of DRUMPF

you realize most of the "shills" are just other pollacks trying to fuck around and rustle jimmies, right? That's probably the closest you'll get to finding the "point" of this wonderful shithole

Except if they aren't. What if he actually did rape children. Your party will go down as the Pedo party. Nothing dems ever do will amount to that.

Transgender bathrooms.
D: Whats' that, I can't hear you over Moore fucking our daughters.

Homosexual boy scouts.
D: Yeah I guess it's only fair if you fuck children of the oppisite sex.

You will loose your moral backing after this. Prepare to lose the christian right.

>1) 14 wouldnt be pedophilia
>2) the claims are false
>3) there is no proof to the accusations
Spoken like a predator who defends his fellow pedophiles

You're an alleged paid shill.

If you had followed the accusations more closely you'd realize it's all BS. My only fear is a real accusation would come up. It never did... it's a pure hit job.

never mind the fact that the accusers have all had ties to the DNC or faked evidence.

>The 16 and 17 year olds who he dated...

Ended reading right there. If you can't see what is wrong you most likely fuck kids too.

I can see you're butthurt.

Go ahead and let the investigation go full steam. I'm confident that my culture is superior to your degenerate leftist Kikelywood shit.

You do realize the Ukranian poster is the same shill and posts Shareblue threads everyday?

Hey proof or it didn't happen. Show that entire towns have made shit up.

Aye

Yay.

Is sitting at a table for one date with a 17 year old in a state where consent is 16 a pedophile? There was never a 14 year old.

please elaborate, all I'm inferring from this is you just see the (R) by his name and short of a literal video of him emerging doing these acts you'll never believe the women who've come forward.

Age of consent in leftist European countries, and even many blue states is 16.

I agree it's creepy, but Moore wasn't actually going to fuck them until they got older and actually married him. He was literally just taking them on dates to interview them for wife material.

it's a pretty funny act tbqh, it really flusters some of the newer folks here.

>Shareblue is a great source
Off yourself subhuman

>alleged

I alleged that Hillary Clinton was a baby eating, blood sacrificing, devil worshiping witch but people still endorsed her

The media is just salty that Moore BTFOed them this afternoon.

>alleged

I want the investigation to continue. And I know how much you right whiners like that. (Oh no it's a nothing sandwich)
Yeah lets start the investigation... I can't wait for the next mental gymnastics you do to denie your party are child fuckers.

I guess you're a full time advocate to change the consent laws in all the states where it's 16. I assume you care about kids being raped?

If you genuinely believe that I've got a bridge to sell you too.

i'm with doug jones, i can't support the GOP killing net neutrality

Proofs Moore really did it?

Don't you dare. He contributes nothing but throwaway threads.

you realize his defense to Hannity when asked about it was literally "I dated a lot of young ladies", right?

Short of him swearing on the Bible he didn't do it, I'm pretty sure he's full of shit. Hell, the religiosity is probably just an act too.

I don't care why Trump endorsed Moore. But nonetheless, Roy Moore is not a pedophile even if the criminal accusations are true. Attraction to fourteen year old females is not pedophilia, but sexually touching them over about 18 for the male is against the law.

retard alert

And I get it that you want to fuck children. Got it. If you don't think it's creepy as fuck that he's a 30 year old fucking children, well that is on you.

ree

Yep, and the nuclear codes crash burn, we've heard it all user. Don't worry you're late to the party.

You live in a country where you sincerely believe kids are getting raped every day because of the 16 year old consent law, and your doing nothing about it. Which kind of person are you?

You're seeing it from a corrupted leftist/yankee perspective where everything has to be about sex and rape. You've been gaslit to believe that Puritan WASP traditions are fake, or no longer exist.

I agree that your interpretation is likely to be the case if Roy was a degenerate who lived in Los Angeles; but it's not the case in the Confederacy.

Idiot. There was a 14 year old. Look up Leigh Corfman

pedo alert

If I believed what you claim to believe I would feel morally obligated to do something right now.

I believe him too.
These claims always conveniently pop up right before elections.
They have 0 proof.
And yet the media (as always) treats it as if it was the word of god.

You’re a feminist Jew

Everyone is being accused of something these days. If he is a Pedo, fuck him. If he isn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I too can proxxy, you utter faggot

Hate to break it to you, but the age of consent in most of the world is 16 or lower.

Pedophiles go after prepubescent children, not fertile teens

Leigh Coffman was almost 18 when she said the attack happened in 1979. She's made several false sexual accusations against people, including 3 pastors.

They're not getting raped if that's the age of consent now are they? Although it's always gonna be creepy if you're 30+ chasing high school seniors. Now, molesting a 14 y/o as Moore is alleged to have done, that's illegal.

You're seeing it from a corrupted incestuous regressive/rebel perspective where everything about sex and rape is false (especially if it's "your" guy). You've been gaslit to believe that Baptist WASP traditions are real or still exist.

I agree that your interpretation is likely to be the case if Roy was a degenerate who lived in Los Angeles; however it's definitely the case in the Confederacy.

Even if he is a pedo, I don't give a fuck.
Show me the video of him penetrating a 9 year old, and maybe I would care.

>A a long time heterosexual male, I think this is where I draw the line. Bring out the COCK!

Wrong. Reminder it's either roastie cock carousel slutfest or girls get married young and start families. By denouncing the perfectly normal, historically speaking, marriage of girls around 14-16, you are promoting Stacy fucking 28 niggers to "find herself," before her ovaries shrivel up and the white race dies out because of dumb moralfaggots moralfagging something that isn't even wrong.

Get over yourselves. 14 is deveolped. 13+ is alright. If anyone is this thread could get away with having sex with a 16 yo you would do it.
Scale Under 10-Kill yourself
11-12-just wait a little more
13-Minimum cutoff
14-Good
15-17--Prime
18+ Roasties

I hope you're not implying that pedophiles can't sneak into the role of pastor

It's 2017 leaf, people are presumed guilty before innocent now.

I hope you're really a Euroflag and not just LARPing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Age of consent in Germany is 14.

It's ironic that leftists are using pedo fear to attack right-wingers, when you are the ones who have low ages of consent, always shit on Puritans, and donate to NAMBLA. Nancy Pelosi (D) supported NAMBLA marches in San Francisco.

He never molested a 14 year old.

>ALLEGED

you should consider other outlets for your asspain m80

>And Shareblue is a great source for opposite view. In the same way that stormfront is a great source for opposite view.

Shills are paid by the (You)
Abandon thread!

So you agree? I don't care unless someone comes out with evidence.

HILLARY LIZARD!!!!!1#!!!!!!

Oh whoops, I should've been more specific:

If you believe the second part, about him only taking them on dates to talk because he was looking for wife material, I've got a bridge to sell you. I'm aware most countries are degenerates lel

>You're seeing it from a corrupted incestuous regressive/rebel perspective

Leftist ACLU laywers constantly shill for NAMBLA.

>You've been gaslit to believe that Baptist WASP traditions are real or still exist.

They do exist, just not in your metropolitan area, which is why you're rife with murder, rape, and drug addiction.