Hatsukoi zombie

Simply Ebino

I want to pick this up for her but I'm assuming she'll lose anyway and I'd rather not burn myself like that.

She lost by premise alone

That's what I did. The manga is interesting but knowing she won't win hurts me.

As usual then. The best girl will never steal the win because a worse girl is always "predestined" as the winner from the beginning.

Thats what you think

I never said bad, I said worse. Most of the girls are still good, just not THE best.

I doubt that either real girls will win.

Ending will be him keeping his virginity and being single forever so he can be with Eve.

Why deal with real girls if the ideal girl is always next to you?

Ririto really needs to step it up her competition is a sweet girl with a body straight out of heaven and a "perfect" version of herself.

Being tsundere at this point is like asking to lose.

Just fuck my shit up.

>She doesn't stand a chance
It hurts

Best ending but I doubt that it'll happen.

I can't expect anything that isn't a generic ending where the MC hooks up with the transfer student main tsundere from an author who so far pulled both convenient memory loss and extreme situational MC density.

M-Maybe something nice will happen.

I doubt Ririto will win.
It'll either be MC ending up with Hibino after noticing her finally towards the end (unlikely but possibility), or Eve becoming a real person/winner (more than likely).
I'm still holding on tight for the ebino doujins.

>ebino doujins
I can only get off to original works. If i know the characters traits and relationships before hand it just kills it for me.

>Those eyebrows
>Thoses ebinos
>Thoses hairs
>Thoses armpits

God damn

More like Ririto becomes like Eve and she will win

i want to mating with her

I am starting to think that Ebino is in love with Tarou.

>it's a big titty best girl loses to mean flatty series

Not this shit again.

Nice tiddies but what a fucking horrible haircut

Take that back.

I think Eve is the stupidest shit ever and is the lowest part of this series.

Hime cut is shit
SHIIIIIITT

> talking shit about best haircut

Why the fuck do i like this girl so much when i don't even read the manga?
I went randomly through 2 or 3 chapter, nothing more. It doesn't make sense.

A sign of interesting character design.

Hime cut looks fucking great if done right.

It's obviously set up for a Ririsu end whether we like it or not. Eve is just the catalyst and Ebino the obstacle. The story is so predictable that an alternative end would be surprising.

Is there any reason besides her ebinos to like her? The main girl might have problems but the childhood friend so far is nothing but the fap material of the friend and the brother. Literally just a pair of walking tits.

Then drop it because she is half of the plot.

Eyebrows.

We'll see. Maybe there will be some where instead of getting the boy with the first love zombie they put the zombie to rest.

He said "ebinos"

I don't mind her being around. I just don't like the idea of her becoming real because she's such a dumb character.

I like how down to earth she is.

>Okkashii
Oh fuck, what's happening next chapter?

She's a tomboy, more tomboy than the reverse trap. But she has a feminine, sexy body. And she's wife material.

>Nidaime
>Sue
Fuck that ending. Fuck it so hard.

Cool design. Tomboy, nice and caring, cute side, comfy.

It'll be the chapter when our hopes are officially dashed

Is she falling for Tarou?

Did you not read the manga? She's a good girl, user.

>Takes care of family and helps her friends.
>That childhood friend you had nothing but good memories with as children.
>Doesn't afraid of anything and easily beats the shit out of your enemies.
>She'd be a loyal and loving waifu and mother.

She was always in love with Tarou.

Breast Girl.

>The Japanese obsession with DFC will doom her
I hate otaku.

I thought it was the opposite since a lot of their women aren't so top heavy.

I just want Eve to win Sup Forums, what do I do? even I know this is impossible.

Ebino is a close second though

Thick eyebrows are the pinnacle
The jugs also help alot

What is there to even like about Eve?

Not sure if you are trolling but she is every man's fantasy: loyal, sweet, good looking, nice body, cares for MC a lot, etc.

I remember her sating explicitly that she wasn't in love with him.

Not in shounen series. If you look at recent history, girls with large breasts are treated either as jokes who aren't really love interests or as tragic heroines who have everything going for them but lose the MC to the tsundere.

Nisekoi, Genshiken Nidaime, Air Gear, Yuuragi-sou no Yuuna-san, Mahou Sensei Negima, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2, etc.

>These ideals exist in that world as a real person
>But I like the dream girl that doesn't actually exist who was born from a misunderstanding

Me too. Eve is the cutest.

That's her denying her own feelings. It's like when dense MCs say the same thing.

Eve acts annoyingly stupid and bratty at least once a chapter though. It's a symptom of the her origin as Tarou's love interest from kindergarten.

>doesn't afraid of anything

That's damn lie and you know it.

She's only afraid of Tarou abandoning her for the hot new transfer student.

She is great character but I her becoming real is impossible
>I like how down to earth she is.
AKA Boring

>she is every man's fantasy: loyal, sweet, good looking, nice body, cares for MC a lot, etc.
>She's everything a man would want

Come on, man, that also sounds pretty boring

I recall her being quite relieved that Ririsu was a boy and not a girl.

Nah, she floats

You'd still be jealous that the friend you've grown to love is falling for a boy.

Is Ririsu aware of Ebino as a competitor?

No. Ebino told her that they were just childhood friends. That's why they're good friends now. It's literally Nisekoi except that Eve is Mari.

Why? Can someone please explain to me fucking why these authors knowingly create girls that are amazing, just to sideline them for the objectively shittier heroine? I don't get it. Why is it so hard for them to just make their heroine likable? Rarely do I ever find myself rooting for the main girl, because one of the side characters are always objectively better. I just don't get it.

Because without them there would be no drooling morons like you who could buy manga and merch

Good thing they have intelligent readers such as yourself then my good sir

Nah, that fedorafag wouldn't enjoy this manga while I do.

Don't worry. Ebino won't get her heart shat on in this manga.

Ebino appeared and the manga became better

>implying I buy merch
Regardless, I'm not talking about the side characters just being more attractive. Every series I've read like this always has better written and just more enjoyable characters pushed to the side for the shitty stale heroine

It would be soooo interesting if there is a shift in the end and Ebino becomes the main heroine. She surely is better than Ririsu and has history with the main guy and actually know him well unlike the other girl how is flat and boney and is stupidly clinging to her preschool crush
>Pathetic.
I don't expect much from the author though. He keeps sticking to cliches consistently.

>all these people assume Ebino likes the MC and wants to be his GF
Why? She hasn't given any indication she does.

Dumping new chap.

not QCed

Blessed are you my sweet lord.

Nah. Simply having your favorite girl win doesn't automatically make it more interesting

YES, YESHHHH,
thanks man

Ebino is nice and all, but I despise fat tits so its hard for me to come and like her. It looks especially bad when she's wearing something tight like in Eve's tits are better looking and more tolerable for me

Stop

why stop now

THICC

I want moar!
>when?

come on man, don't stop right now.

why would you leave us all hanging like this

THICC
H
I
C
C

She is literary so perfect she doesn't exist. I'm an Ebino man through and through but I see the appeal of Eve.

I meant 'literally', fuck.

Last time I try posting when I'm sitting on the toilet.

she's a bit too bratty and pushy desu. always having MC do shit to please her. as a lazy person myself i kind of get annoyed seeing people like that. who demand YOU move YOUR body to please THEM with no price

Who uses their phone and the toilet simultaneously? What if you dropped it? What if you got shit on it?

I wonder if his domestic side will hurt him in the Ebino bowl.

That face she's making makes me feel some kinda way

She's his fantasy, maybe he enjoys being stepped on which is why he'll end up with the main girl not with the girl who respects him and treats him well.

didn't she just grow out of being his fantasy and become her own self because he could see and communicate with her? a lot of things affect FLZs besides the owner's personal tastes in women. no other FLZ even has a personality