Sup Forums Can you help? Car hit and run POS from this morning

This car hit a 7 year old girl in my neighborhood walking to school and drove away -- the poor little girl thankfully only broke her leg but the police are trying to find the guy/car.

Does anyone have the ability to see the licence plate of this car? Obviously this picture is blurry, but its what the police put on their twitter account and might be the best they have.

I know you guys are amazing with this stuff so figured I would ask if anyone can make this out...

Here are the two tweets from the local police asking for public's help

twitter.com/clarkstownpd/status/933072504264019968

twitter.com/clarkstownpd/status/933056517921796101

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H0uvmD8CSxs?t=7m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not your personal army. Besides, the kid is going to grow up to be a Liberal, so it's a shame she didn't die.

not your personal army you fucking cunt of a dickhead
fuck off back to t_D or infowars forum you retarded piece of shit

dindu nuffin
youtu.be/H0uvmD8CSxs?t=7m23s

Bump for justice.

You should have mentioned that the girl was blonde and blue eyed, and the driver a nigger. Remember where you are.

This. Personal army requests against global rules. It is also illegal to track down this driver and do terrible things to them. Please don't do that.

not your army nigger
fuck off

>not linking a picture of the girl getting hit
>its probably a nigger that got hit
nah man I'm fine. go figure it out on your own.

04-08 acura tl

I'm sure the cops are already looking at records of every dark colored 2005 Acura TL in 50 miles.

bring back the RSX

prove that she wasn't a spic or nigger and maybe i'll give a shit

i would suggest trying to get better footage from some security camera, but that wouldn't help much
don't you guys have speed traps in residential areas?

It was a black guy

Bump

That is exactly the case from talking to neighbors -- really nice family, conservative, etc....driver has tinted out windows

Why was a 7-year-old in the street?

NO ONE is saying to track him down -- just figure out who did it so the police can get some help

Apparently walking to school...lives a few blocks away

I can't really help, but I'll bump this.
I hope someone can find who did that.

Fucking pussy.

No thanks
Just bring back the Integra and put a k20 in it

Was she white?

Don't bother trying. After the lyft guy ran over the dog incident the mods will just ban anyone participating

You're supposed to walk on the sidewalk?

Depends, what race was the girl?

Bump
>guaranteed the wizards here who have better software than the LEO's, and likely more experience

>what is a crosswalk
>what is someone breaking the law and plowing through pedestrians when they have the right of way

Meant for

Non whites aren't pedestrians, they're roadbumps

hmm, I highly doubt she was using a cross walk when they say it's a hit and RUN. You don't run across a cross walk, only when you're j-walking.