/ug/ Preuvian Robespierre edition

Ukraine General

Information coming out slow due to alleged communications blackout in luhansk

>QUICK RUNDOWN
Soldiers loyal to the interior ministry of the LPR and possibly Russia occupy state administration buildings in the Luhansk Peoples Republic breakaway state in ukraine. Situation still developing

>BREAKING
twitter.com/chitowntoktown/status/933091840215023616
Pro ukrainian sources claiming russian tanks crossed the border

twitter.com/STsegolko/status/933064727839805442
Ukrainian military council held due to escalations in the LPR

twitter.com/STsegolko/status/933066730477416448
Poroshenko says ukrainian military ready to deploy anywhere in the country to defend

twitter.com/carlbildt/status/933079352123719682
twitter.com/DFRLab/status/933086787915911169
Troops from donetsk moving to Luhansk likely to support the ministry of internal affairs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/loogunda/status/933101248751878146
youtube.com/watch?v=hV22VLrEwoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfew92RuOGc
youtube.com/watch?v=yFfnqz5jICY
twitter.com/ukrpravda_news/status/933078564177678336
youtube.com/watch?v=d9mUYcIG8-8
twitter.com/DerSPIEGEL/status/933112819788087298
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/933082448187068416
timesofisrael.com/putin-jews-fleeing-western-europe-should-move-to-russia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ukarine worst flag

Ruskies are white niggers

> Pro ukrainian sources claiming russian tanks crossed the border
Nice.

Oh right, i heard some weeks ago about LPR wanted to give up in the fight, but that leave in the public eye a lot of backlash, so this situation is pretty normal. We all know that DNR are the hardcore fighters and LPR just do nothing and waited for a political solution.

So maybe isn't what Putin want at the end.

RETURN OF STRELKOV WHEN???

Could end in both states under a single administration, is a very possible outcome.
Post 2016 the DPR and LPR were at odds, shown by the LPRs dismissal of the malorossiya project.

what a pointless fucking conflict

>jew backed nazis v. ruski backed.. commies?

the geopolitics is pretty strait forward but I still don't get it from the perspective of the factions after tons of looking into it

how long until the Russia obsession gets even worse and we see more false flags?

I'm travelling to Ukraine and Russia from New Years, what am I in for, if anything?

Probably nothing if you're in kiev, might get to see a riot or two first hand

This. Also as stated in previous bread Karelia is rightful Finnish clay.

Threadly reminder that Ukraine is rightful Polish/Russian/Hungarian/Romanian clay and Ukrainians are a made up ethnicity.

Literally nothing. But visit Ukraine now is pretty shitty idea anyway.

ruski shills are run by jews since syphilist (((jew))))Lelin
SLAVSHITS!

So at the end, Putin is having the upper hand there, why? Because is cheaper to mantain Novorossiya than mantain all Ukraine with NATO weapons, which most of them have a pretty high price in the market.

More news:
twitter.com/loogunda/status/933101248751878146
Ukrainian authorities say the previous leader of the luhansk peoples republic has fled to russia, possibly indicating a successful coup

Reviving this great general is useless. I said before, Plotnitskiy getting couped is a meme that is becoming an annual tradition. It happened last year too.

*Karjala, serkku. En Karelia.

UKRAINE IS BEST! Ukraine is the best!

from /k/
youtube.com/watch?v=hV22VLrEwoo
Big column of vehicles coming into Luhansk from Donetsk

Yeah I'm always afraid I'll butcher someone else's language though. To me that's as bad as directly attacking their culture.

That's a big column.

Kornet said everything's under control and that they've arrested a bunch of hohols scheming in their upper echelons.
Platonist is fine and safe someplace that isn't Russia, I expect Kiev to be going apeshit right now.

Annexation by DPR?

for jUish media hysteria

It's all so tiresome

Very interesting development desu, because Russia is saying that Syrian Mission is almost done, we all know that Ukraine conflict was stopped due to Syrian War. Good shit desu

I'm glad to have at least one of the old /ug/ posters back.
Maybe if it kicks off into a full scale war we'll have all the old guys back

I'm going to Kiev for a week and Chernobyl for 2 days, and driving a t62...

Mariupol is next! WHAT A FUCKING TIME TO BE ALIVE!

>driving t62

prepare to get drafted bruski

Staying right by Maidan square

Well whatever is going on, the Ukrainian conflict has to ignite sometime again in the near future.
Whatever happens though, keep your dick in your pants, and keep your eyes on Kiev and what's on their minds.

Will he bable to sleep with all the *clink-clink-clink* that happens there?

Putin hugs Bashar, and then restarts /ug/. What a hero

By the way, if plotnitsky is really removed, the minsk agreement is beyond useless unless whoever is in power after him also signs it.

It has become a ukrainian tradition to protest every other day, so you might get to see some of that

Can I fly my Aussie flag into battle?

> and driving a t62
You should hire new comfy Armata in Donetsk before you go to Kiev.

"You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine."

Do you think foreigners would be targeted in anyway during riots/protests?

No, they tend to just gather outside and shout slogans for a while then go home

I wish, t62 was the most modern tank I could find to drive..

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfew92RuOGc

youtube.com/watch?v=yFfnqz5jICY
stuka billyacht my fellow cumrags

start a volunteer Sup Forums-/k/ battalion while you're at it
they don't even have to pick a side just be a nuisance

>Kiev's Mind
>Not UE/NATO mind

'Ei' not 'En'. 'En' means 'I don't'.

You are not a Pole, a Russian or a Hungarian so you are safe.

Ukranian pravda claims Plotnitsky has fled to Russia!
>twitter.com/ukrpravda_news/status/933078564177678336

This is true.

Please god give us winter offensive and hohol boiling in cauldrons.

>"NATO exists to keep Russia out, America in, and Germany down."

From what i can gather the coup orchestrator is more pro russian/pro action than Plotnitsky

Typo on my part. I meant Ei.

Aren't Aussies always a nuisance overseas? At least that's what /trv/ tells me

youtube.com/watch?v=d9mUYcIG8-8

Retard. Germany controls the EU and is the mastermind behind this whole fucking thing.

My beautiful sunflower fields! ;_;

You can't be worse than Brits.

SLAVSHITS

We're counting on it

Joo, Toveri Serkku.

So we'll see new kotels this winter? Dear god make it happen please!

Just your lefties, but they're a cancer everywhere

Possibly, english information on Igor Kornet is very sparce

Not as bad as us desu

Glory to Ukraine, Glory to the Heroes!

And there is no blackouts in Lugansk.
Cellphones, electricity and internet works as usual shitty.

Would you rather fight one Cyka sized Blyat or 100 Blyat-sized Cykas?

Can't wait for Kiev to get rekt again. Gonna laugh my ass off if trump abandons Ukraine in favor of Russia

> Israel’s Secret Plan For A «Second Israel» In Ukraine

It appears that “Novorossiya” (New Russia) in eastern Ukraine is meant to be the ‘New Khazaria’. A few years ago, Putin called European Jews to come to Russia because of rising antisemitism. In reality, it’s not anti-Semitism, but anti-communism, Ukraine does not want to belong to the Soviet Union and its Communist ideology and that is what Putin’s Russia is today. The “New Khazaria” project also called “Novorossiya” has begun with the annexation of Crimea by Russia. The ‘Rebels’ (Russian’s regular army) are holding only two regions in eastern Ukraine. They tried for more but failed. These people need support because they know what Communism is and are trying to fight it, same with Russians, many Russians want Putin and his Communist Jew ilk OUT OF RUSSIA. Please spread the word, there is too much ignorance out there that is helping these criminals expand their territories and gain more strength.

The Times of Israel, an independent Israeli newspaper that counts among its staff a number of former reporters for the Israeli daily Ha’aretz, published a fascinating but largely overlooked story datelined Jerusalem and Zhitomir, Ukraine, March 16, 2014, and which was written by its respective Russian and Ukrainian correspondents, Hirsh Ostropoler and I. Z. Grosser-Spass, citing a secret report provided to the Israeli government. The report, written by a select panel of scholars of Jewish history drawn from academia and other research centers, concluded that that European Jews are in fact descended from Khazars, a war-like Mongol-Tatar group that ruled over Ukraine and southern Russia, which mass converted to Judaism in the eighth century AD.

Are you from Lugansk?

it's finally hitting mainstream news
twitter.com/DerSPIEGEL/status/933112819788087298

Zionists have long argued that the land claimed by Israel was the biblical birthright of the Jewish people who were forced from the land in a so-called «diaspora» after repeated conquests by various empires. Proof that Ashkenazi Jews, which make up a majority of the Israeli Jewish population, have no historical link to Palestine would call into question the entire premise of Israel as the historical «5,000-year old» homeland of the Jewish people.The Israeli journalists noted that any conversation of the Khazars and modern Israel has always been met with disdain by Israeli leaders. They quote Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir as once saying, «Khazar, Schmazar. There are no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars. In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak». DNA proof that a migratory Khazar population from Europe is now claiming ancient roots in Palestine largely eliminates Zionist claims to the region.

The evidence that eastern and central European Jews have no historical claim to Palestine has resulted in a flurry of activity in Israel and abroad. The Israeli Knesset will soon vote on a bill passed by the Israeli Cabinet that legalizes Israel as a Jewish «national state». Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, who read the secret report on the Khazars, has declared that «Israel is the Jewish, nationalist state for the Jewish people». With the Ashkenazi claims to Israel tenuous, at best, Netanyahu, his Likud Party, and his Jewish Orthodox and West Bank settler party allies have no other choice but to aggressively stake their nationalist claims to not only Israel but also to the West Bank – which the nationalists refer to as «Judea and Samaria».

However, some Israelis and Jews abroad are not taking any chances. One of the main reasons why Ukrainian Jewish billionaire tycoon Ihor Kolomoisky, the governor of Ukraine’s Dnipropetrovsk province and citizen of Ukraine, Israel, and Cyprus, is spending tens of millions of dollars on the recruitment of right-wing Ukrainian nationalists and neo-Nazis from other parts of Europe to fight against the Russian-speaking majority in the Donbass region of eastern Ukraine, is a fear that plans to turn Ukraine into a «second Israel» will be derailed. Russia’s protective measures for the Donbass, as well as its incorporation by referendum of Crimea, the latter prized by the resurgent Khazarian Jewish nationalists, threaten the transformation of Ukraine into a second homeland for Ashkenazi Jews who are finding their hold on Israel prime tenuous, at best.

The Times of Israel’s explosive story about the Khazarian roots of the Ashkenazis also revealed that Israel, knowing that a Palestinian state is inevitable considering the increasing pressure for it from Europe, is preparing to resettle Ashkenazi settlers in the West Bank to Ukraine. Israel’s advanced research in genetics resulted in a direct DNA line being established between Israel’sAshkenazi and the Khazars who were dispersed across eastern and central Europe after Russia conquered the Khazarian Empire in the 11th century.

Israelis and their Zionist allies around the world have always accused proponents of the Khazarian-Ashkenazi genetic connection of deep-rooted anti-Semitism. However, the genetic research contained in the secret Israeli report confirms what Israeli historian Shlomo Sand revealed in his book, «The Invention of the Jewish People». The concept of the Khazarian bloodline was first broached by Hungarian historian Arthur Koestler in his 1976 «The Thirteenth Tribe».

The Times of Israel reporters quoted an unnamed aide to Netanyahu who revealed the plans for Israeli emigration to Ukraine: «We first thought that admitting we are really Khazars was one way to get around [Palestinian President Mahmoud] Abbas’s insistence that no Jew can remain in a Palestinian state. Maybe we were grasping at straws. But when he refused to accept that, it forced us to think about more creative solutions. The Ukrainian invitation for the Jews to return was a godsend. Relocating all the settlers within Israel in a short time would be difficult for reasons of logistics and economics. We certainly don’t want another fashlan like the expulsion of the settlers in the Gaza Hitnatkut [disengagement]».

Ostropoler and Grosser-Spass also quoted an anonymous Israeli intelligence source as saying: «We’re not talking about all the Ashkenazi Jews going back to Ukraine. Obviously, that is not practical. The press, as usual, exaggerates and sensationalizes; this is why we need military censorship».

I think you gonna reach stratosphere with your ass when putin trade it on crimea or just leave.

>3 paragraphs in 10 seconds
how long have you had this text wall saved

The Israeli and Ukrainian Jewish plan is to resettle the Ashkenazis from the West Bank in the Russian autonomous republic of Crimea after what they see will be an eventual retrocession of the peninsula to Ukraine. The ultimate plans of Ukrainian Zionists such as Kolomoisky, in addition to such American allies as Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland and U.S. ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt, is to establish an autonomous Jewish region of Crimea and restore to the peninsula the original Khazarian name of Chazerai. Although the Tatars who live in Crimea and elsewhere today are largely Muslims, the plans to create a Khazar nation in Ukraine will also likely involve global proselytization by Israelis and Ukrainians who are bent on restoring Khazaria as an alternative to Israel. Current Jewish proselytization efforts among «crypto-Jewish» Catholic mestizos in Mexico; Christians, Hindus, and Buddhists in India; Russian Orthodox and Buddhists in Birobidzhan, Siberia; Muslims in Pakistan and Afghanistan; and Christians, Muslims, and animists in Uganda, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Malawi; and among small pockets of alleged Jewish descendants in China, Sao Tome and Principe, Tahiti, Suriname, Vietnam, Brazil, and Peru point to an Israeli plan intent on increasing Jewish numbers for the purpose of settlement in a number of locations outside the illegally-occupied West Bank and the Golan Heights. In addition to Ukraine, northern Iraq, eastern Libya, Alexandria in Egypt, parts of Turkey, Patagonia in Argentina, and Uganda are all being considered for potential Jewish settlements to complement the West Bank or replace it. The so-called «Lost Tribe of Israel,» the Bnei Menashe of Mizoram and Manipur states of northeast India are viewed by many Indians as not actually Jewish but desperate economic migrants looking for better lives in Israel. r

So desperate are the Israeli expansionists to increase their numbers, dubious Jewish DNA studies have attempted to classify the Sorbs of eastern Germany; the Bantu Lemba people of Zimbabwe, Malawi, and Mozambique; and certain groups of southern Italians, Armenians, and Greeks as «lost tribes» of Israel in order to increase Judaism’s numbers and geographical land claims.

In Ukraine, the so-called «second Israel,» Kolomoisky and Kiev have enlisted a number of ex-Israel Defense Force members in their volunteer battalions, including the Azov Battalion, One of the Israeli units is known as the «Blue Helmets of Maidan» and is commanded by an Israeli using the pseudonym «Delta». If Israel did not have a vested interest in expanding its influence in Ukraine it could easily prevent these units from going to Ukraine.

There are also Sephardic Jewish settlers in the West Bank who are descended from the Jewish Marranos of Moorish-ruled Spain who were expelled from the Iberian Peninsula during the Spanish and Portuguese inquisitions of the 15th century who have no ties to Ashkenazis or Khazaria. Recently, in a move similar to Ukraine’s invitation to the Ashkenazis from the West Bank to settle in Ukraine, Spain and Portugal have enacted legislation that would permit any Sephardic Jew anywhere in the world who can prove their descent from the Marranos expelled during the Inquisition to obtain citizenship in the two countries.

I am so waiting for boiling of Hohols in cauldrons. Also thanks for this summer influx of ukrainian bitches to Finland. Hired 3 of 7 hohol whores I intervied for cleaning company I own.They are willing to suck your cock and give pussy because they are desperate to get job so they can get permits to stay.

Probably a bot. Don't give it (You)'s

Some Russian speakers in the Donbass are wary of the intentions of pro-Israelis in the Kiev government. Oddly, Kolomoisky has recruited a number of neo-Nazis from western Ukraine and Europe to fight in his battalions whose right-wing organizations have always subscribed to the notion of a future «battle royale» between Russia and the remnants of Khazaria in Israel, Ukraine, Poland, and the Republic of Georgia to avenge Khazaria’s defeat in the 11th century by the Russian Empire.

Israel provided the Georgian government of President Mikheil Saaakashvili, which included a number of dual Israeli-Georgian nationals of Khazar descent, with military and intelligence assistance in its 2008 war against South Ossetia and Abkhazia. Similarly, the Israelis have established close ties with Azerbaijan, a country, which like Georgia and Ukraine, has ancient links to Khazaria through an indigenous group of Azeri Jews known as Subbotniks.

The anonymous Netanyahu aide is also quoted by The Times of Israel journalists as revealing why the Israeli government in making a play for large Israeli settlements in Ukraine: «As the Prime Minister has said, no one will tell Jews where they may or may not live in the historic territory of their existence as a sovereign people. He is willing to make painful sacrifices for peace, even if that means giving up part of our biblical homeland in Judea and Samaria. But then you have to expect us to exercise our historical rights somewhere else. We decided this will be on the shores of the Black Sea, where we were an autochthonous people for more than 2000 years. Even the great non-Zionist historian Simon Dubnow said we had the right to colonize Crimea. It’s in all the history books. You can look it up».

Love this shizo textwall. Haven't seen for a while desu.

Just had a look at jihadi julian's twitter, I like how he still posts memes about him.
twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/933082448187068416

The aide revealed to the two Israeli journalists that Netanyahu appreciates the strength of the ancient Khazars and quote Netanyahu as saying, «we are a proud and ancient people whose history here goes back 4,000 years». But the aide added, «The same is true of the Khazars . . . in Europe and not quite as long. But look at the map: the Khazars did not have to live within ‘Auschwitz borders.’»

To the uninformed, which apparently includes President Barack Obama and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, the current Israeli desire to create a new nationalist Israeli identity is tied directly to the activities of the Ukrainian leadership of Petro Poroshenko, Arseniy Yatsenyuk, Kolomoisky, and their American supporters, Nuland and Pyatt, in creating a safe haven, temporary or not, for the Ashkenazi settlers of the West Bank. Thanks to the Times of Israel exposé of the secret Israeli report on the Khazars and modern-day Israel, the machinations behind the American and European Union destabilization of Ukraine becomes all the more apparent.

>can I get a thread destroying bloated bumpdown guys

>Putin: Jews fleeing Western Europe should move to Russia

As Jewish leader warns of 'exodus,' Russian president says: 'In the Soviet Union they used to go away, now let them come back'

Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Jews who flee Western Europe due to anti-Semitic violence should move to Russia.

“Let them come to us. In the Soviet Union they used to go away, now let them come back,” Putin said with a smile after he heard that Western Europe faces a “very real prospect of an exodus of Jews.”

timesofisrael.com/putin-jews-fleeing-western-europe-should-move-to-russia/

>As Putin Becomes One of World’s Most Powerful Players, His Surprising Jewish Connection is Revealed

In the long history of Jews in Russia, the government has rarely been an ally, and often been the source of persecution. Current Russian president Vladimir Putin, however, is a powerful exception, with Jews playing a significant role in his personal history and his inner circle. With the Russian army a major player in the potentially explosive multi-national puzzle unfolding in Syria, this personal element could become an important, perhaps decisive, factor in how the conflict unfolds.

At the International Assembly of Chabad Representatives in 2007, Russia’s Chief Rabbi, Rabbi Berel Lazar, often referred to as “Putin’s Rabbi”, told a remarkable story about the Russian leader, which he heard from Putin himself.

“When he was a young child, he grew up in a very poor family. His parents were always out at work. He was fortunate that the next door neighbor was a Hasidic Jewish family, and they always made sure to invite him over,” Lazar explained. “They were extremely kind to him, and he realized that not only were they kind to a child that wasn’t theirs, not only were they kind to a child that wasn’t Jewish, but they were kind to a child in a time and place when it was dangerous to do that.”

“Thirty years later, because of the gratitude he felt for that family, and for the respect he felt for the Jewish people as a whole, as deputy mayor of the city of Leningrad, he granted official permission to open the first Jewish school in the city.”

stop overestimate fucking jews

The family in Lazar’s story was that of Anatoly Rakhlin, Putin’s high-school wrestling coach, a man he considered to be a father-figure and at whose funeral he cried. Putin described the family in his autobiography, First Person.

“(They were) observant Jews who did not work on Saturdays, and the man would study the Bible and Talmud all day long,” he wrote. “Once I even asked him what he was muttering. He explained to me what this book was and I was immediately interested.”

Putin’s Jewish connection was not an anomaly limited to his childhood memories. In 2005, when Putin made an official visit to Israel, he visited his high-school teacher, Mina Yuditskaya Berliner, who lived in Tel Aviv. He even bought her an apartment in the city when he heard she was living in poor conditions.

Arkadi and Boris Rotenberg were his judo sparring partners under Coach Rakhlin, and remain his close friends to this day. The Rotenberg’s are billionaire contractors, and the relationship is mutually beneficial, with the Rotenberg brothers getting government contracts worth many billions of dollars.

In fact, Putin has surrounded himself with rich and successful Jews, such as Moshe Kantor (net worth $2.3 billion), Lev Leviev (net worth $1.5 billion), Roman Abramovich (net worth $9.1 billion) and Victor Vekselberg (net worth $13.6 billion). They are all close friends and confidantes of the Russian president, and they are all quite openly Jewish.

Better to overestimate than underestimate.

On the Jewish New Year, celebrated in September, Putin sent a holiday greeting to Rabbi Lazar, wishing the Russian Jewish community a “sweet and happy New Year.”

“For centuries, Jewish values inspired lofty ideals,” Putin wrote. He said that these values enhanced “relations among different peoples…through charity and education, all in the interest of the public good.” In a direct manner, he pledged “fierce opposition to any manifestation of anti-Semitism and xenophobia.”

Putin puts his money where his mouth is and donated a month of his salary as president to the Jewish Museum in Moscow. His name is proudly listed on the museum wall as a donor.

Perhaps due to his connection with Jews on a personal level, Putin can be said to view Russian Jews as first and foremost good Russian citizens. This has already had international repercussions. When Putin met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in September to discuss the developing situation in Syria, the meeting produced positive results, with Putin expressing his strong connection with Israel.

I hope you're all reporting this botnigger

Only from Germany or Sweden can spawn creature cuck as JihadiJulian. You can see how desperate hes tweets are getting regarding Syria. Just like he was pissing his pants whens hohols got their ass kicked.

“We never forget that in the State of Israel reside many former Soviet citizens, and that has a special implication on the relationship between our two states,” Putin stated. “Every Russian action in the area has always been very responsible. We are aware of the artillery against Israel and we condemn it. “

In 2011, at the Euro-Asian Jewish Congress in Moscow, Putin said, “Israel is, in fact, a special state to us. It is practically a Russian-speaking country. Israel is one of the few foreign countries that can be called Russian-speaking. It’s apparent that more than half of the population speaks Russian.”

In 2014, Putin was one of the few political leaders who supported Israel’s Operation Protective Edge, saying at a meeting with representatives of the Rabbinical Center of Europe to fight anti-Semitism and xenophobia, “I support Israel’s battle that is intended to keep its citizens protected.”

Putin is a powerful player in the explosive situation in the Middle East. There are clearly political and military considerations that cause him to look upon Israel as an ally, but it might be the personal connection he has with Jews that has led him to be the most pro-Israel Russian leader the world has seen in a long time.

~FIN~

wow bravo now get the fuck out

there's some slaughterhouse brewing up for sure
besides according to rumours our military got themselves some sorta new toy and they itch to test it on some live(yet) meat

>radiation cloud intensifies

The whole LPR and DPR is just becoming a big Transnistria buffer zone.

Is this thing ever going to go full scale?
What's the hold up?

FUCK RUSSIA.

>Inb4 Russia got laser Cannon's that they can shoot from orbit

>giving ukraine even more land that they don't deserve