Millennial Matt is a fed? Weird shit just went down

Matt just went live on Periscope like 45 mins ago while driving, acting really drunk and driving a few hundred yards and stopping to speak nonsense. Near the end he said in a very serious tone that he's a fed, on government payroll. He then said he lives near Sam Hyde and hangs out with him all the time, but can't be seen on video with him, didn't explain why, acted all weird. Pic related was deleted and cannot be found anywhere. Link below is the Periscope broadcast, which was suddenly deleted LITERALLY 2 MINS AFTER IT ENDED. Almost like he immediately regretted admitting everything, alcohol being a literal truth serum and all. I don't want this to be true. (tho i love the thought of him & sam being bffs)

pscp.tv/InrHvn/1mrGmZbmBbVJy?autoplay

interesting.

Yes. He's also jewish.

that's shitty I thought he was so funny lol

large if legitimate

big if big

fag if faggot

bigly if yuge, etc.

I honestly would be very upset if he did turn out to be a fed, I love the guy. I just need to know, that's why I posted this; you guys are smarter than me. He has been known to say stupid shit before, so hopefully this is just one of his jokes or whatever I dunno

he's trolling. Thats what he does

hopefully

I think it's more likely he's a typical millennial degenerate delusional druggy driving drunk and filming himself like a complete fucking humiliating failure.

I don't think he could do any damage to anything that matters as an informant. If he was some kind of agent he probably wouldn't be a tard.

Here is the thing: the main strategy of controlled oppo is to destroy your thought enemies, rarely is it to steer them, and one of the best ways to destroy is to create leaders who are meant to fall in a way that humiliates any of their followers. Then the following disavows and is ashamed of having ever associated with the controlled oppo. Data collection is important but it's not the primary goal.

Problem is that the current right is so dysfunctional and our tech broadcasts dysfunctionality. So it's almost impossible to discern who is for real. Way back with the NSDAP for example, many leaders were depressed or OCD or on drugs or alcoholics but it wasn't broadcasted. Private lives were private, and the hierarchy of the party kept up appearances.

Our movement looks more like some kind of horrific anarchic carnival of narcissism. Tech has truly fucked up human society.

He probably deleted it because he was driving drunk.

I assume every talking head is a fed, until proven otherwise. I also assume everything I ever type or say is recorded, and has the potential to be used against me.

FUCK, HE DELETED THE PERISCOPE.

>language setting in pic related
:)

I met him off camera at HWNDU, we chatted for a while then he gave me his number and it actually seemed like he was flirting with me. I told him I had to go home and he told me it was late and I was too drunk (I'd had one beer during our conversation) and I should "crash" at his place.

>watching another dude on periscope

I've got bad news for you

:)

he just posted on twitter
someone with an account ask him!

Here's some "Game theory"
Matt is an
>asset
Ironically, He came in after Charlottesville for "protection" and has leveraged his retarded profile (clips of him next to Sam at Hwndu) and knowledge of Sup Forums to get a stipend.
he has been tasked with getting close to Sam and reporting on his plans
>Sam suspects but thinks it's funny
Matt is in wayyy above his moustache and he will soon be cut loose.
>ironically,because he bragged on periscope.
Matt is also addicted to pills and alcohol,leading to his current situation.

we just don't know who's jewing who anymore

are you a bear or a twink?

At the time I had a full beard and I used to play football in college, that should tell you all you need to know about Matt.

>not fucking mustache matt up the butthole
You missed out dude.

Millennial Matt is just bein a big ol troll

twink! Some guy at the gym called me a that! I thought he said twinkie. He said "an ass like that on a twink?!" or something. He slapped my butt when I left and now when I see him smile at me or approach me I turn red and go somewhere else.

isn't he that anime nazi who turned out to be unemployed and living with his parents?
btw how is he a millennial when he's balding like a 50 year old? lol

yuge if huge

I think he's pretty hot. :X

He is probably trolling u magyarbro

Matt did nothing wrong. Fuck you.

this

but when he showed up first time HWNDU was small
it's would be easier to use his alleged gayness to recruit him

>but when he showed up first time HWNDU was small
I mean do you really think anybody could have predicted what will happen?

he's in his late 20s

probably, just seems weird