Why is kurumu best girl?

why is kurumu best girl?

Hey user. I just want to tell you that I appreciate you and that Rosario+Vampire, while entry level as heck, is an amazing series filled with good chicks.

You have amazing taste for liking Kurumu but Mizore is the absolute best girl.
You might not get many replies because Sup Forums is filled with newfags and with people who only watch current airing stuff but I appreciate your efforts.

what a lad

I've watched rosario a few years ago and just recently started to read the manga continuation which people said is better than the anime. i used to be infatuated with mizore but after reading the manga im leaning towards kurumu more

>You might not get many replies
R+V threads always get to 300 replies

Good taste, she's a champ.

How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? It just does.

Demons are always best, and she is a literal Semen Demon.

Ice Queen or Moka are the best girls. Haven't read far enough in the manga to tell if Moka goes all psychobitch though.

R+V is one of those great guilty pleasure series Jump introduced young me to and I really should go back and give it a proper read through

Because she has the most love.

*cum
Ftfy

Goddamnit I need to rewatch this sometimes.

I'm going to rewatch the S2 OP right now though.

Because she is a succubus, which is, without question, the sexiest kind of monster girl in fiction.

Also, she'd make you chocolate, likes Nightmare Before Christmas, and has a Famicom.

I swear, if Morrigan Aensland didn't exist she'd be my waifu in a heartbeat.

Ebin

>Haven't read far enough in the manga to tell if Moka goes all psychobitch though.
Moka goes dere and gets NTRd by her mom.
The ending was extremely rushed and unsatisfying, the tankobon version of the last chapter at least added a few pages, I suppose.

Tied for the best actually.

Best girls in the series by far.

OTP

agreed

>this entire post
Wut le fug

tell me about mizore. why does she wear the belts?

Shoulda been the ending. Wraps everything up super nicely too.

She went above and beyond to support and show her love to Tsukune and refused to just flat out seduce him with her powers, but instead try to win his heart on her own merits.

Anime vs. Capcom needs to happen for a succubus fight.

Her characterization got hit hard in the anime. She actually has a lot more depth into her in the manga and gets a few solo chapters, plus you get to see her hair down, which is nice. It also made me realize I went ~3 years without realizing she has a ponytail cause I'm fucking retarded.

God knows why. It's old as shit, but man people come out of the wordwork. The threads are weirdly positive too.

>God knows why.
Because Mizore

Replace Mizore with Ruby and you're right.

Good taste.

PERFECTION

Still salty this didn't happen. It was set up nicely with the ice maiden arc and ties up loose ends in the harem. I thought it was obviously the direction the two were heading during serialization, with the point where it theoretically would have gone full shipper mode is when Akua "kills" Kurumu, but for some reason nothing ever came of it.
But then again the mangaka NTR's Moka with her own mother, so who the fuck knows what goes through that man's head.
Actually, come to think of it... What if editors shot down the pairing and the mangaka was like "Alright, fuck you all, I'm going to make a point of having a romance where the mom cucks her daughter, and you all aren't gonna do SHIT about it"

Thats not Mizore you posted and said there OP.
If I didn't know better I would of thought you would mean to say Kurumu is the best girl of Rosario and that is completely not true.

So this series left a disgusting taste in my mouth when i watched the anime. Should I read the manga? The premise seemed interesting but that shit was whack

The manga goes full retard around book 6-7.
It basiclly changes in tone drastically but its all right.

>Moka goes dere and gets NTRd by her mom

I was always confused by this. So pink Moka was her mom with her previous memories erased? So technically, Moka's dad got NTRd by some kid. That's actually hilarious.

So what happened? Harem end or did Outer moka win the Aono-bowl?

read the manga. waaay better than the animeshitshow

Mizore and Yukari were the only ones I liked

>God knows why. It's old as shit, but man people come out of the wordwork. The threads are weirdly positive too.
It was like my first anime
Actually my 3rd or 4th

>God knows why. It's old as shit, but man people come out of the wordwork. The threads are weirdly positive too.

The manga was actually good.

A pity it will never have a proper adaptation.

Outer Moka was Inner Moka's mom's soul but eventually died, but her influence is slowly altering Inner Moka to make her more like outer Moka and Tsukune is okay with that.

The rainbow is made by the earth to greet Mizore.
The sun sets only to raise for Mizore.
A posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth works because it just does though.

>It's old as shit
It only ended 2 years ago user.

First few chapters are around the same. There's a dramatic shift in tone and it turns into a full on battle manga later on. It's pretty fun but the ending was fucking horrific.

The manga has some GOAT tier monster designs that don't show up in the anime too.

>only ended 2 years ago
It seems like it ended a couple months ago

When I was reminded it was 2 years ago I was mind blown because I could've sworn it was 4-5.

I'm more of a Rubyfag, but out of the "main cast" Kurumu is the best.

Shit. I too thought it was more like 5 years

id say Kurumu > ruby=mizore > moka

What do her nails feel like?

genius

was I the only guy to be thrown off by the anime adaptation? Manga was great for me.

Agreed on Kurumu OP, but what always confused me was the whole "race is dying out thing" I mean they are literally sex demons.

You niggers need to stop having so much shit taste.

Did you miss the storytime anons ? That was a wonderful ride and cemented kurumu as best girl

NO stop spreading this shit, pink was a false personality created by her mom to protect her, shit it didn't even have any memories, the moka's mom was inside alucard merged with it

Fuck off the ending was great

He literally explain this

You misspelled Mizore

Anyone who said it was her mom should re-read the last volume or have never read it because I'm sure inner is not her mom, also both mizore and kurumu got pregnant in dreams

Was there any other worthwhile fanservice in season II of the manga other than the doppleganger?

The cherry nipples of mizore in snowoman land

She has the biggest qualities.

flaunts them well too

Yes, that's very important.

>tfw as a kid I always liked Yukari the most

Shit taste, I know.

>The bra edit in the western serialization

I will never not be mad about this....

There are nice people on Sup Forums.

Loose socks are cool

Aren't they leg warmers?

She just is

They are actual socks commonly worn by schoolgirls.

Compared to the other girls she's not that great but still decent.

Their moms are way better

>if you squint, you might think kurumu's hair turned purple in that frame

Did you miss it? Some user dumped the whole manga, ended couple months ago.

Why hasn't she done that before?

Huh, TIL. Thanks.

Read the fucking manga.
I didn't watched the anime (kept hearing it was shit) but the manga was way better than what i expected it to be and the storytime made me regret not picking it up before just because it was a battle harem.

>this was my first anime
>even though it's objectivity absolute shit I can't help but love it

On a side note, it felt like I spent months watching the series, but series of similar sizes I'll watch in a day or two now, as though they go in the blink of an eye.

I think it being my first gave it prominence in my memories that made it seem way longer. But I can still remember watching so many parts.

Back when life was good.

>life will never be good again

Yeah I missed it. Like you missed my dump of My balls! this summer.

>this was my first anime
>even though it's objectivity absolute shit I can't help but love it

bro exactly the same as me
everything that you said is, I am the exact same

I think it actually took me like a month or two to finish the whole series.

It's fucking weird dude, an episode arc of like 4 episodes or something where they go on a trip felt like an entire period of my life.

I can still remember the episodes where he actually enrols and meets all the girls vividly despite never actually watching it since the first time like 5 years ago.

Thinking about this is making me realise how little anime sticks with me anymore.

Moka's mom won.

the ending is kinda fucked up
she's literally slowly getting her mind replaced by someone else's

Akasha is dead. If something Omote won and Ura is slowly becoming both Moka's.

She can suc in my bus if you know what I mean.

You know it my man.

Bus Driver was so fucking great for a character that doesn't do much.
If Touhou Fuhai wasn't the coolest dude around then bus driver would be the best guy.

You forgot to ask why boobs are good.

Oh Jesus red is the biggest pile of shit in that series.

Ruby's a slut.

>It's old as shit

>Not appreciating the classics

S'wrong with you?

H-hidoi

>Ruby's a slut.
Yeah?

I guess if you're ok with that it's fine. I didn't know anybody on Sup Forums liked slut waifus.

Snake or Cat?
For me it's cat.