Wew

>This Verified Opinion™ brought to you by Twitter.com

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha okay cool when do we start burning these people at the stake again?

people suck

when you get a group together and do it.

the only difference between now and the past is that the church would actually have been first in line. now they'll just denounce you.

It's like these people want to start a fight

I liked the scene in The Road when a gang of men chased down a woman to rape and cannibalize.

actually mentioning that brings up an interesting topic: what happens in the case that the catholic church separates itself from contemporary society, basically starting a holy war against current western values?

how do governments react to something like that? i mean with islam you just bomb their dissident states or apply travel bans or deport them.

but if catholics (and by extensions a lot of other christians who would see this as their "chance") were to go against western society as it is right now, what do democratic governments even do? lmao

hell, what would all the catholics who've fallen to complete degeneracy do? do they renounce their old ways or do they denounce "catholic extremists" do go become protestants or some shit

I implore everyone on this board to make a full on invasion.
>make new fake twitter, make it as offensive as possible
>spam her with hate speech against women while also making critical points to how retarded her statement was
>re-instate the patriarchy
>profit

would bone

sounds about right

Now that twitter has equated blue checkmarks or lack thereof with conformity with their ideology, someone should start a blog or something of official twitter opinions brought to us by these cockroaches.

When the boomers wane, user. They are the world's yard duty

>that is a price I'm absolutely willing to pay

She isn't actually paying shit, though. When can we just use these people as fucking fertilizer?

I hope someone kills her

>Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about the innocent women loosing there live over the real muslim rape gangs roaming the streets.

FTFY

How very generous of her, being willing to let other people suffer so she can actualize her utopian worldview. Volunteering others to sacrifice is the nobles thing to do, after all.

Western females are trash in just about every conceivable category.

I'm fully prepared to strap a bomb to my chest for our Lord and savior Jesus Christ

She raped me once

modern women need to be gassed, women are worse than kikes im telling you. they're a kikes wet dream for implementing control

>complaining about rape culture and sexual harrassment in an age where premarital sex is ubiquitous
They already sacrificed their value of their own free will. Raping a roastie doesn't make her any less valuable in the long run. Treat it like a mugging and get on with your life.

Omfg kek

MakeApp request pls

>I'm willing to have an innocent man pay the price
I feel reassured. I was worried she was being raped into this opinion.

That's brilliant.

>If other innocent people, and not me, are affected and get punished.
>I'm perfectly fine with that.

Not a great idea. That's how they get their power.
>See? Look at how oppressed I am!
Don't fall for the bait.
It's better to reply and twist her words around against her.
Like, "Sometimes, innocent women flirt too much, but I don't know them so I'm perfectly fine with that" or something along those lines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>White woman is shit
And water is wet.

Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm not at all concerned about the refugee's raping of local European women

First, these rapes VERY rarely happen, so even bringing it up borders on a derailment tactic. It's a microscopic risk in comparison to the issue at hand (refugees not getting gibs).

And more importantly: the benefit of all us getting to finally get some brown cock inside us FAR outweighs the loss of any woman's virginity or life

Sorry. If some innocent women's lives have to take a hit in the process of undoing white relationships as the default, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay.

How many of our vaginas have suffered unfairly? How many of our lives have ALREADY BEEN destroyed from lack of access to stinky brown sausage? Why was that acceptable, but a little rape and murder not?

The irony is that 90% of the men being accused are either liberals, faggots, jews, or all of the above. This whole sexual assault shit has hurt the left way more then the right.

It's astounding that these faggots get through life carrying such a hefty load of self pity and victimhood.

Then again, maybe they don't and maybe that's why the suicide rate is so high. If that's the case, then good.

Is she a feminist?

feminists would probably agree with this though

Im not even kidding but I think within the next 15 years things we will see will be on another level. War, poverty, bitches will be kept in line and degenerates purged one after another. The fall of the EU is unironically upon us and that will mark the beginning. I forsee a really bad war is coming, who else here is /prepared/?

well done, you've just exposed how thin the veneer of western society is. the state is losing its legitimacy. watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA13akwRFBc

>I don't care how many lives are ruined, I'm willing to pay that price.

Is she Lord Farquaad?

How about systematic oppression of the entire population? Priorities, bitch.

whoa, she's a total bitch huh

>tfw this is going to backfire spectacularly on "feminists"
>No one will take them seriously after crying wolf because a male staff member touched them on the shoulder one day.
>The stereotypical "Cat lady" will became reality as these older millennials reach their late 30s/40s.

I already know "feminists" in their mid 30s crying about "males dont want me" and are starting to adopt dogs or cats.

Just too much drama for men to handle.

>She raped me once
She actually sexually assaulted me too, she invited me into her hotel room, she was wearing only a robe, I felt very uncomfortable, then she asked me to give her a massage, I didn't know what to do I was so scared & confused, so I ended up sucking on her tits out of pure fear, afterwards I ran from the room crying, I felt so dirt & used, all women are rapists, this need to stop now !

Based Leaf

>what happens in the case that the catholic church separates itself from contemporary society, basically starting a holy war against current western values?

Your pope is a plant and he's busy virtue signaling to the world by licking some refugees feet. That ship sailed long ago

Yes our society is a house of cards. Hence why the WHITE MALES ARE ALL NAZIS shit is 24/7 to shame us into not rebelling against this fucked up anti white system.

The problem with subversion is once people wake up to it, there is no putting them back to sleep.

They will learn the hardway.

>bitches will be kept in line
"bitches" wont even exist for the most part. you'll either be virtuous wife/mother material or you get dumped in the everglades

That's what happened to me :( we're brothers. You and I.

If this happens I'll stop larping as a Bagan and come help y'all burn heretics

Where do you see the EU falling? There was an opening earlier this year with Geert and Le Pen, but neither happened

They actually agree with this though, you don't win.