ITT terrible brothers

ITT terrible brothers

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/lzrxslx7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not brack though.

Well when you have a terrible sister that tortured people, you have to kill her.

Could have just taken her prisoner.

Fairly sure that shooting her was a war crime too.

War crimes are only illegal if you get caught.

Me

>I will save you
>*shoots her*

When your sister is kidnapped and brainwashed in order to save the brother, that makes the brother terrible for failing her on more than one occasion. And as it turned out saving her was not only possible but the best outcome.

>after already disabling her mech and then mortally wounding her for no purpose.

Theodor, you aren't welcome here.

But he did save her, and will spend the rest of their lives dicking the bad out of her, one tender night at a time

>shagging your sister
bit gay

Best ending hands down.

This fucking doormat.

Really the only ending that has even a glimmer of hope for poor Lise

>Spends the rest of his life with his soulmate
>Fucks each others brains out every night
Nah, Kyou is the best brother

tru luv finds a way

>Step sister
Besides, this is the only happy (and I use that term very loosely, given what happens to her prior to you rescuing her and taking her away) end for Lise.

Used goods deserved it.

>Used goods because she wanted to protect her brother from STASI
>Deserves anything but love after the shit she's gone through
Axxman, please leave

Even if the ending itself isn't exactly "happy" its practically designed to set up a happier future, so I'd say its looking pretty good so far.

>Step sister
Still gay

>that pic
Such glorious revenge

Compared to the other endings, this one is downright happy. She's heading west with Theo, which that retard should have done long before she got caught up with STASI

>fucks his sister every day
>likes tsundere, so is a man of taste
>actually goes determinedly for the imouto ending instead of some vague shit
>denies all the other girls for imouto

sendvid.com/lzrxslx7

It really can't be beat, he's a good brother throughout the whole route, and next comes recovery, healing, and marriage

As long as he protects this smile for the rest of his life, his past retardation can be forgiven