Is the SAT racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/cultural-bias-on-iq-tests/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/cultural-bias-on-iq-tests/

I am confused don't they believe race is a social construct ?

Intelligence is racist because niggers are incapable of abstract thought.

I teach standard tests to rich people for a living ama

If it's racist it's racist to everyone that isn't asian

Let's see an alternative SAT designed by blacks for blacks. Betcha Jews/Whites/Asians would be still able to ace that one, likely with even more ease.

Yes, because it goes against the well-intentioned-but-misled assumption that we are all the same.

no niggers are dumb and asians are too smart to prove white supremacy

no. blacks are just dumb. why do we spend some much time arguing around reason?

All evidence seems to support this.

Evidence is racist.

> some parts of the test result in differential scores by race for students of equal academic prowess
Well. Then I guess we'll have to consider how they decide "equal academic prowess". I hope they don't mean class grades.

Not unless you're fluent in ebonics.

Only blacks will be able to take it.

I'm a good ol boy from south carolina, but there may actually be some merit to this. My psych teacher told us about some standardized tests that i think we're taken in Detroit, and the tests were given to a young age group. One question the majority of the children got wrong was a supposedly an easy one. What color is a banana? Obviously the answer is yellow, but most of the kids answered Brown. The reason they all answered this was simple once they figured it out - they come from low income neighborhoods so alot of the fruit their parents bought was borderline rotten. I'm not saying this accounts for the rest of their subpar grades, but it illustrates that the tests are not standardized across all class groups in the US.

I scored at the 96th percentile. Does this mean I'm white now Sup Forums?

The SAT is a scam. I went to CC and transferred in to a good 4yr uni. No SAT or ACT bullshit required.

they've been using clubs and volunteer service as more heavily eighted than grades for a long time. they're only slightly less important than test scores. average intelligence at ivy is 115. avg at a state school is 106

>Is reality racist?
>New research suggests that life itself may be implicitly biased against people of colour.
>The large-scale study found that black people have lower IQs, higher rates of criminality and poorer life outcomes on metrics such as longevity.
>Professor Ezra Goldbergsteinowitz at the Mizzou Institute of Therapeutic Feministic Dance Studies said that the results suggest that life
>"These concerning results underscore the need for life itself to check its privilege," said Goldbergsteinowitz.
>"For too long, objective truth has been patriarchal, heteronormative, and biased against persons of melanin. Reality must face its biases and take the necessary steps to join civilized society in 2017."
>"Diversity is a strength, and we have always been at war with Eurasia."

Isn't the SAT an IQ test?

Nigs get like a 300 point curve anyway so doesn’t that even it out?

So nigs gonna get more free points on he SAT?

Its either because niggers are less intelligent by and large, or "they learn differently," which would imply that races are different. If its racist, its the latter, if niggers are stupid, its the former. Pick one.

Lets take a look at niggers in high school, as I remember them (also applies to white trash)
>Can barely read
>Can barely think above elementary school level
>Always in detention
>Always cutting classes
>Enjoy arguing with teachers over trivial matters
>Smoking tobacco and weed on school grounds
>Constantly injured because our sports teams sucked
>Always one nigress pregnant per semester

So perhaps some of this behavior is what causes black americans such difficulty

That shit doesn't apply past primary school.

You are talking about crystallised intelligence (general knowledge), not fluid intelligence (how smart someone is).

It also doesn't explain why things like criminality and earnings (and SAT results) consistently show the same inter-race differences as IQ.

What a load crap.

SATs were "renormalized" about 15-20 years ago to permit negroes to attend college without having to embarrassingly lower the "SAT score" requirement. You absolutely cannot compare an SAT score from 1975 with an SAT score from 2015.
The "cultural bias" you hear about in SATs is literally inquiring "how much is 2 plus 2" rather than "how much be two pluth two"

no. but it used to be as close as legally permissable. it is strictly in the realm of trainability for the high end (top 20% maybe) such that your score in this range means nothing, although your score belo probably is a decent indicator. they gutted it some years back to try and boost niger scores and that contributed greatly to it being less useful to measure intelligence

Black mothers can be pretty abusive/ brutal which lowers IQ and learning ability. Combined with shitty genetics (debatable but it seems very likely) and early consumption of drugs and alcohol, its absolutely no wonder why this trend exists. I started smoking weed in my senior year of high school and I definitely noticed an impact on my memory retention and I would get more moments of brain-fog. I am very moderate in how much I smoke now and I a plan on quitting altogether pretty soon, but I don't think my memory is 100% of what it was prior. I am definitely not stupid or spacey, but I still noticed a difference, even starting at that relatively late age. In college and maintaining all A's, but I definitely wouldn't recommend weed until someone is at the least 21, because I am pretty sure your brain is still technically growing until your late 20's.

Of course not, and you're still retarded enough not to understand this meme that is spammed on Sup Forums constantly.

it is fully developed by 21 and fluid intelligence starts dropping immediately.

>but because some parts of the test result in differential scores by race
>f-for students of equal academic prowess of course
Watching these fuckers tapdance around the truth like this would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn depressing.

no, the SAT is basically an IQ test, and since blacks have a lower average IQ than other groups, they do proportionately worse. Same reason asians do proportionately better.

its not. the correlation is not high at all. like, 50%.

that 50% ensures smart people do better on avg, but the sat is a shit test. asians are smarter but do much better on the sat than they do on intelligence tests. so many score perfect scores that it forces actually smart people out of college. fucking terible overall

actual intelligence tests are illegal though because of duke v griggs

kill all niggers

>racial bias
Asians and other do fine. It's just Negroid inferiority.

ok so on top of affirmative action and black points - they are going to make the tests even easier?

still retarded if they don't know what a fucking banana looks like. do they buy the fruit brown? have they never seen a banana on TV or at the store? Any cartoon?

thx for the summary

they used to reform the test one every 40 years. then they started reforming it once every 15. currently they're reforming it once every 3 years or so. \

so yes. "convergence" as the reactionaries call it

If the goal of the SAT is to get an overall ethnic average score then yes, the SAT is distinctly lacking in questions of fried chicken and hair weaves.

The only way to have everyone be equal would be to make the tests either so hard that everyone scores a zero, or so easy that everyone aces them.

Fucking Trump...

If that were the issue, you would see a score disparity between math and verbal, in which blacks would score artificially low on the verbal section because of cultural mismatch, while the math section would represent their true capabilities. Instead, we actually see the opposite - they do WORSE on math.

Smart people can learn anything. They will be better at ebonomics than Blacks if they decide to study it seriously.

fMRI scanners are racist
SAT scores are racist
IQ tests are racist

Seems like everything that shows niggers as intellectually inferior is racist.

This is a question that would never appear on an IQ test of any merit. This could appear on a trivia test of some kind (e.g. Food and Color Quiz!) but not a test to determine spatial ability and logic.
The problem might be that your psych teacher was teaching a curriculum to middleschoolers and you, being a youngin' who never derived information of his own accord but rather was told everything was true or untrue (and accepted blindly), assumed intelligence tests test for things like the color of fruit because your teacher said one time that a school in some place measured the intelligence of their kids by asking them what the color of all variety of a fruit must be and they all got it wrong because they thought it was the other color it can be and not the only color it can be. This developed within in you (and likely 30-120 of your peers in that school that year) that intelligence tests, if they aren't racist as a whole, might not be all that they are cracked up to be.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if your psych teacher also taught you that some things in psychology are not only true but apply to all persons - from experimental data gathered from a one-off, non-repeatable study. And I wouldn't also be surprised if they hinted to you at some point that something, while not necessarily provable, it is probably true *wink wink* - without actual evidence supporting the claim but rather there hold in authority. All the while you no longer believing intelligence tests to not be true due to an unproven hypothetical event where students were given a test that was not an actual intelligence test. Banana.