Rodney King Trial

What's Sup Forums's opinion on the Rodney King trial. Was Rodney King a victim of systemic racism in the police force or did he have it coming? There are many different points of view on it. Some say it's a success of the legal system acutting the officers with so much public antagonizing while others say it shows systemic racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7U-et8qOXLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He had it coming. Just read the police report.

They should have shot the dindu.

>He had it coming.

It's not the role of the police to mete out extrajudicial punishment.

THIS is how i see it

It's not the role of the people to not arbitrarily break laws then turn the cvity into a warzone.

It is with niggers. They have the attention span of dogs. By the time our justice system "punishes" them, they don't understand what they're being punished for.

Watch American History X, he sums up perfectly the correct answer on that shitheap getting what he deserved.
Speeding down the street, high out of his mind, going 100 mph - if he had hit someone, the media wouldn't have made it known to everyone. Instead of turning a 6 year old white kid crossing the street into chef boyardee beefaroni strewed across the street, the incompetent 'boon crashed while evading the police and got justice served to him by 3 American heroes.

That's very racist

It's for the courts to punish

You're a brainlet, if that were the case the courts should have charged him. It's the courts job to administer punishment

This

>Was Rodney King a victim of systemic racism in the police force
Systemics aren't real
>or did he have it coming?
I have no opinion either way

Okay. Where's the lie though?

>who the fuck is this guy?

That flag is like a Jewstar for redditor phonefags.
Physical Violence is the only thing Afro-Americans understand. Putting them in prison for a while only makes them worse. But if they knew they'd get beat to a pulp for running and fighting back they might think twice before even breaking the law.

I never mentioned lie once

why? Prison is worse than being beat

>You're a brainlet, if that were the case the courts should have charged him. It's the courts job to administer punishment
>courts job to administer punishment

Only for lawyer cucks.

>Prison is worse than being beat
A white person would think so but it's like a badge of honor for them. It makes them meaner and less reasonable also. Turns them closer to animals but it'll do that to any man.

>It's not the role of the people to not arbitrarily break laws then turn the cvity into a warzone.

It is absolutely the role of the people to rise up against injustice.

>prison is worse than being beat
lel, also
>prison is worse than being beat
>it's the court's job to administer punishment!
so is this guy supposed to walk free until found guilty?

Being this new.
>why? Prison is worse than being beat
For (you). Niggers are born slaves and will accept whatever situation is foisted upon them. Jail is not an effective deterrent for niggers.

No injustice was done that day. Spooks always want a reason to chimp out.

And? I'm going to law school so of course I'd rather that be the case

That's not the case. Blacks want to spend time with their families not in prsion

No he should have been tried properly, and then punished fairly. And yes prison is worse than torture. You'd rather spend years in prison then get beat once?

It's an injustice that the community is exposed to druggy dumbasses like Rodney King who recklessly endanger them. I shouldn't have to wonder if a druggy is going to crash a car into me and kill me at any point in the day.

First off im not a cuck ok im against black lives matter feminism all that. I also don't like Mugabe and understand anti-white racism. However all people deserve to be free until shown they can't. Blacks like whites value freedom.

He was an uncontrollable drug fueled maniac at the time.

So HOW do you ensure that this guy shows up to his trial? do you physically bring him there? That's imprisonment.
also Rodney King, if he hadn't been beat would've just gotten felony drug posession, operation of a motor vehicle while intoxicated, reckless endangerment, speeding, resisting arrest etc and probably gotten decades in prison regardless, so why are you bitching?

>That's not the case. Blacks want to spend time with their families not in prsion
Being this deluded. PLEASE become a lawyer. It will be so hilarious.

>Was Rodney King a victim of systemic "racism" in the police force

OP are you fucking kidding me? Why would you want us to believe King is a victim when he just killed a victim (also no real racism on his side was ever involved or even ever mentioned). Can't put victim and murderer in a conjoint statement that is pieced together when talking about one person that murdered somebody like that cop.

>Blacks want to spend time with their families not in prison

That was disproven by the prosecution

>that's imprisonment
Hell yeah it is

> if he hadn't been beat would've just gotten felony drug posession, operation of a motor vehicle while intoxicated, reckless endangerment, speeding, resisting arrest etc and probably gotten decades in prison regardless, so why are you bitching?
Because the courts should have done that, not the police

I'm going to law school next year, one of my friends i know is going too is black

he didn't kill anyone

It's an injustice that the American establishment fostered the conditions that lead to a prevalence of poverty, violence, crime, and lack of opportunity in minority communities. Including the flooding of those areas with drugs so that intelligence agencies could fund off-the-book black-ops.

Of course it is. But it's everyone fault for letting them do so and continue to get away with it. Blacks didn't care the Government was fucking them over from the start they chimped out over some black getting beat for resisting arrest. Not the systematic weakening of the back community by the CIA.

>hell yeah it is
so you just disregard exactly the flaw in your logic that I point out, hah classic marxist jew faggot.

>he should've been assigned a beating by a court not by the police
Why? He was recklessly endangering the community and clearly was too high to comply with any orders, he CONTINUED resisting arrest even when held down by several officers.

>That's not the case. Blacks want to spend time with their families not in prsion
Nigga do you actually know any black people?

Is that some sort of sick joke? Of course that fucking nigger had it coming. God you kekistanis are cancer

No one ITT has acknowledged that, after going twice the speed limit and endangering everyone's lives, he charged at the cops and tried to assault them.

What's interesting about the King trial is that the FIRST attack on King by the police officers was considered reasonable use of force. This is because, believe it or not, when a feral nigger charges police officers, the police officers can (and are supposed to) use force until the assailant is no longer a threat.

I don't disregard anything

>Why? He was recklessly endangering the community and clearly was too high to comply with any orders, he CONTINUED resisting arrest even when held down by several officers.
Because we need non-biased courts to administer punishment to prevent bias. this is what the constitution stated.

Actually a year ago I met a black guy. We became friends and we both are going to law school next year. I didn't actually know he was black until like two month ago tho.

>the American establishment
THAT'S YOU, FAGGOT.
you and your parents and grandparents never gave enough of a fuck about niggers to vote, protest, speak out, donate funds, volunteer, etc to better their conditions. so you can thank yourself and your parents and grandparents for not giving a shit about Rodney King and his shitty family that didn't give a fuck about him either. meanwhile your parents and grandparents work to afford you the opportunities to let you sit here and drivel on the internet around adults and you sit here and complain that "the american establishment" (i.e. governments, churches, groups of all kinds) isn't looking out for these people who have nothing to offer in return and would probably rape and steal from you if they could get away with it.

Stop reading reddit and watching the news, thank your family for what they've given you and better your own situation.

Trolling i assume?

>one of my friends going too is black
can't wait till he fails the bar ;^)
being a lawyer is lovely

>Blacks like whites value freedom.
Then why do they infringe the freedom of others in vastly disproportionate amounts through their reckless niggerdom? Back to africa is the only way to deal with them.

kys, I insist

They don't really. They do exactly what poor people do in the same situations. Trailer parks are high-crime too

He won't fail, the dudes got brains man.

the first media-fueled racial hysteria of modern times

lapd was corrupt as fuck, but rodney king was in the wrong in that particular occasion

The constitution nowhere said that, try reading it, faggot. no doubt the beating of rodney king was illegal but not immoral. additionally, you did disregard that it REQUIRES IMPRISONING the accused to guarantee they appear at their own trial, when you just whined that imprisonment is worse than getting beat. Why don't you whine about the hundreds if not thousands of people who, at this very moment, are being held prior to being tried?

Yes you fucking mongrel
>>>pl*bbit

>implying there isn't global systemic racism against the european diaspora

LOL what? How are we the establishment? Me the communist, you, and 99% of Americans are not at all the establishment. We are the victims of the establishment, we are their serfs

>Right to a fair and spedious trial
Retard. Stop whining about this and get the hell of my thread

I was talking about you.

He was high on speed and ran from the police he would have probably killed people, they should have just shot him.

Kekikill yourself mongrel. Rodney King was a nigger and deserved to die a painful death. The only injustice was the officers getting shit from the public

Every non-white on the planet should be executed

They went too far. That being said the police/nat guard should have gone in guns blazing to quell the riot.

Rodney kept resisting arrest, attacking the police and getting back up.

Why didn't he simply comply with the officers and submit?

>nigger on pcp
>acts unruly and violent around police
lol when I was like six some cop in my DARE class said blacks and hispanics on pcp need multiple bullets to be brought down.

turn off the computer and call your grandmother. ask her if she ever petitioned the government to help the blacks. ask her if she went to a church that preached helping the black community, ask if she ever voted for a member of the Black Panther Party, ask her if she spent a minute volunteering at a soup kitchen in a impoverished mostly black area. odds are she didn't, not saying your grandma's a shit human being, but odds are she did NOTHING to signal to the leaders of her community and government officials that she wanted a better life for the black community, she wanted them drug-free, educated etc. Since she birthed your mother and then you, she is at least a tiny bit responsible for the world around you, same as you will be responsible to your grandkids. Since establishment leaders (heads of church, state, communities etc) listen to you to ensure their continued employment, therefore not only are YOU responsible for the establishment's ideology, you are responsible for the results of the establishment's decisions.

Additionally, no, the constitution never says "hey if a citizen violently resists arrest, the government can't use violence to pacify him or her". that wouldn't be fair, faggot.

1. He shouldnt have been on drugs
2. He shouldn't have ran and lead police on a chase, endangering numerous lives

If he would've pulled over immediately and obeyed, he wouldve gotten a lot fucking less than what he got

slow news month just an earlier example of the (((msm))) stirring up racial division for ratings

What was cool after the beat down.
Was seeing one fucked up nigger.

Which is what the police were doing. After Rodney King brought injustice on the community at large based on his own drug use and no outside force also on his part. You're basically saying Rodney King should be allowed to act with impunity based on an arbitrary set of rules you're seemingly making up as you go along.
At first I thought you were just a (you) collector, but this is textbook (((Commie))) knowledge and I don't believe you're such a master troll desu senpai baka.

youtu.be/7U-et8qOXLs