Modern America: The most repulsive country on the planet

Life in a totalitarian communist state was still preferable to the capitalist dystopia we live in today. The people were oppressed and lived in squalor, but at least they were humble and hard working. I hate living in the most self obsessed, materialistic country on the planet. As much as I hate communism, for the reasons stated in the OP I would rather live in the USSR in the 1960s. I work at Walmart as well, so I'm dreading having to go to work on black Friday. It's soul crushing to watch people trample each other to buy new televisions.

That is how bad things are.

>communists
>hard-working, humble
user, I...

Better dead than red

I don't mean the Jewish heads of state, I'm referring to the average peasants. People who worked hard, and actually had things to be proud of.

To a point. I don't think much is worse than being a morbidly obese American who's only proud of the things that they buy.

Is anyone else here working retail on black friday?

I'm so fucking sorry... Condolences to your family when they ship you out in 150 plastic bags.

10 years at public school will get you a job in walmart as amerilard herder. #FREEDOM

Freest country on earth my ass. Get your vaccines, work a job you hate, buy buy buy until you die.

>Life in a totalitarian communist state was still preferable
thread

>USA
>capitalist
WEW

>Life in a totalitarian communist state was still preferable to the capitalist dystopia we live in today
Are you speaking from experience?

>morbidly obese
>American
no reason to repeat yourself

Nice.

What about le we let the food rot because we're not incentivized to care meme

hey bro you're right. I grew up in the US in a shit town with no prospects, at least in other countries (bar unlivable shitholes like dubai, saudi where youre a slave or a car owner) you can walk places. it's better elsewhere in the world, the US is a proper capitalist-fascist state. go travelling, or become a revolutionary to help reform the USA. people are going to think I'm trolling, but genuinely in places like Morocco or southeast asia you can have a very cheap cost of living with your big $$$ bucks and visas are probably less annoying than Europe. Europe is good too, but still very capitalist. Berlin is ugly shit compared to most of Europe but beautiful compared to the USA and you've got a great quality of life. But don't move here because you'll never find an affordable apartment or job because everyone else is moving here because it's so good, pick literally anywhere else

I find it soul crushing to see people working at Walmart.

It's a job that slowly eats away at you, I don't like it one bit. I feel bad having to sell fat people food that will only make them even fatter.

Well, the Ukrainians weren't. All the decent farmers would have rather burned their crop than see it taken all by a foreign regime. Why work when literally all the food would have been taken from you, other than for not dying in a gulag?

I wish some large scale catastrophe would affect the whole country, so the people who can't live without phones and supermarkets would all kill each other or otherwise die out. Leaving behind only the self sufficient people who thought ahead.

What caused you to move to Germany if you don't mind me asking? It's literally the worst off European country.

Nobody works in a communist state

I really hate materialism its degenerate. Like an animal which collects shiny looking things. However, nothing wrong with making your home comfy by buying some shit. But if you spend your whole life buying stupid shit you not even need at all than you're just a douchebag