How crazy is it that news organizations browse this site to see what we're up to and report on it...

How crazy is it that news organizations browse this site to see what we're up to and report on it...? Like right now there's people for tons of news organizations lurking.

haha bill gates raped me when I was a kid :')

They are shitty reporters if they need to browse this site.

I hope they know they can all go fuck themselves.

pol has become too popular for it's own good

>their face when they get redpilled

Hey CNN! Publish this list!

Christcucks > Roasties > Cucks > Trannies > Fags > Spics > Niggers > Soyboys > Muslims > ANTIFA > Jews > Pedos > Spencer

Belgian news isn't for sure. They're always lagging. Sometimes hours, sometimes half a day, sometimes days.

>Don't worry so much about money.
>Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters.
>That's a quote.
Hi guys :^)

Fusion GPS put reporters out of the research business. Now they sit browsing Sup Forums as serious journalists

theyve always been here. everyone has always been here.

HELLO I AM FROM CNN
WUTS YOUR NAME RETARD?
WERE U LIVE?
SEX?
HOW OLD UR?
HAZ BOBS AND VAGENA?

I pity the fool who looks through my files!
t. Loretta Lynch

Eventually, they're going to recognize that misrepresenting what people do on a website that literally anyone can come to and participate in is a comically bad idea.

Also, if Rick Wilson is here, fuck you, I don't masturbate to anime, I masturbate to your stupid face getting BTFO.

>browse
More than that, they make their own shitty threads and then report on them.

Fuck Rick Wilson

We are the fucking news.

I tweeted rick telling him he had jew pubes stuck in his teeth. He responded like "wow, you're hateful" or something. This was back in 2016 when he was still relevant and not trying to find places to hang his noose.

They are literally Hitler

The crippled husk of the dying age leers down at the new life swarming about.

i masturbate to anime though, especially anime feet. please put me in the screencap next time you talk about us, rick :DDD

true

really shows how far theyve fallen. lurking this cesspit hoping to come across their next scoop. sad.