Why are Arabs Sup Forums's enemy?

They hate the jews. They don't allow race-mixing. They sided with Hitler. Secular governments that killed radical mudslimes. And it's the kike that are bringing those same radical mudslimes to the west anyways.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Magic_Carpet_(Yemen)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yachin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Moses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Joshua
jewishagency.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're niggers

(((mods)))

>they're niggers
>flag is literally the niggers of Europe

Why do communists hate fascists? Why do Democrats hate Republicans? Why do Swedes hate Swedes?

It's the heresy/heathen paradox. Heretics get fire because they are too similar to convert. Heathens get entreaties because they are different enough to be fooled.

>Why are Arabs Sup Forums's enemy?
Because pol is a pro-Jew board.

Fuck are you on about? Mubarak did nothing wrong, and Gadafi's close to a fucking holy martyr to many people around here. Not on the photo, Assad is possibly one of the greatest men alive to many polaks.

America and Israel are too blame for destabilizing the Middle East. Anyone who spends time on reading about geopolitical conflicts in the Middle East knows this. Israel is looking to destabilize the big players in the Middle East in order to preserve their state. A weakened Arabic nation is always beneficial for Israel in order to prevent future conflicts. Note that they went after Iraq first. Then they went to Syria and next is Iran. The goal currently is to get to Iran so they can get America to wage war with them.

America is doing all the dirty work here. Saudi Arabia is in the interest of being the biggest player in the Middle East. Hence why they are working with Israel to destroy Iran. Remember that Iran is Shia and Saudi Arabia is Sunni. So they follow the different sect of Islam. Saudi Arabia wants to promote its ideology and Iran their own of course. Via lobbying by American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) they lobby Congress to help Israel wage war. Saudi Arabia panders to big oil and the Military–industrial complex. They buy their guns and sell them cheap oil.

They are jews without the intelligence.

Why is Israel causing huge waves of emigration from the Middle East? Again it all plays into weakening the Arab nations and strengthening Israel in the Middle East. Most Arabs are highly anti-semitic, i.e they hate Jews. By doing so they are forcing out Jews in Europe. Now, where do these Jews go? They move to Israel. This is a Zionist move to get more jews to move to Israel. Mossad did this in the 80's to Morroco. Note that Morroco had at its peak 250,000 jews in their population. After Operation Yachin Mossad secretly moved Jews to Israel.

Both countries buy off Western politicians to do their bidding.

They pretend to be enemies with each other so the Saudis can stay fat on oil proceeds and Israel can sucker Christian Zionists into funding them in perpetuity because muh end times.

Their real enemy is Iran not each other.

Islam is Satan

*Jews.
FTFY
America would probably have not got into the war if it weren't for Jews controlling America.

Europe and America is like an oven mitt. It's used to get something, and like a mask for a hand.

cheap oil is so '80s. By the '90s they needed to up the price and that was partly what the 9-11 attacks were about. Oil has NOT been cheap since. Just less than the 2008 high because at that point, oil sands were viable.

Bribe $$$ is the real grease in this machinery. Saudis have trillions invested in the US economy too. Though a crash would hurt them more than us.

Yes, I am well aware of this. I don't know why this isn't clear by looking at my post. But like I said, they have a common goal. They aren't exactly friends, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Operations by Zionist to emigrate jews to Israel, to strengthen their state:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Magic_Carpet_(Yemen)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yachin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Solomon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Moses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Joshua

This is the agency responsible for exporting Jews to Israel.
jewishagency.org/

I think you should avoid saying Jews. Note that it's not all Jews. It's the zionist. I have no problem with Jews as a group. I don't hate Jews for being Jews. But the Zionists are not okay. By all means, if you're a Zionist, you're disgusting.

But yes, your claim is correct. AIPAC has a huge influence on Congress. Also, all senators are forced to sign a pledge to Israel.

Thats not the russian flag idiot

They're not our enemies as long as they're in their countries and don't try attack Europe. I don't want them here, but I see no reason why they can't pursue their own fate in the Islamic world.
There's no reason to separate the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel. (((They))) are one and the same, like the unholy trinity.

Then what is it?

They're buying more influence too. They are selling off Aramco and buying Microsoft, Apple and Twitter stocks.

what the hell do you mean they dont allow race mixing?
All the arabs I knew from grad school did whatever they could to fuck white women. Some even fucked spicks. Never saw one with a spook though, so perhaps they're not completely retarded.

IMO, Israel is just using the U.S. It seems to me that they also aid the U.S with their interest. It will be interesting to see what Israel does when China emerges as the biggest superpower. It seems to me that it's a symbiotic relationship between Israel and America. America is the host body and Israel is the parasite inside it that controls it. Damage done to the host body also damages the parasite.

Do you understand what the notion of race-mixing is? It's not having sex with people outside your race. It's having their babies and mixing your genes. A big portion of Arabs has arranged marriages.

Agreed. Not all Jews are the same. A few are friends of mine.

>It will be interesting to see what Israel does when China emerges as the biggest superpower.
Israel will die. I doubt China will go full nuclear on Kikesville, but literally everyone in the ME aside from Saudis want this country to disappear. Without the US Golem to secure thier patch of sand, they're done for.

Well you got your shit tier dudes like the Saudis, who need to be destroyed, as well as all of the fucks invading Europe. They deserve to be out enemies and destroyed, with no remorse. However, they are also dudes like Assad the Grand Mufti, and to be honest most Arab chicks are cute.

tl;dr mixed bag.

piss off leaf, if you lived in europe you'd know why

The thing is, Israel is superior in terms of intelligence and strategy. The Arab nations are literal retards when it comes to warfare. As seen in the six day war lol.

It seems to me that Israel has begun shilling China and strengthening its diplomatic ties.

The Jews have brainwashed them to believe that we're the enemy.

What do you expect Syrian refugees to do? Just stay in Syria and live under ISIS? Literally, all the neighbour countries are at full capacity. Amerimutts usually make the claim that Arab nations don't take refugees. Which is completely false. That being said you should look at the root-cause of the refugee-wave in Europe. Not at the refugees themselves.

I'm Arab and I hate Arabs, so I don't blame Sup Forumstards for hating us.
Ahhhm.. fuck, you got me there, that's accurate.

Because they're not white.

Arabs are generally enemies of the Jews. Muslims are the enemies of everyone.

Except the majority going into Europe aren't fucking Syrians, and how many refugees have the Gulf states taken in?

> Sweden flag

Fucking explains it.