Psychotic Feminist Is OK With "Innocent" Men Being Destroyed By False Rape Allegations

twitter.com/EmilyLindin/status/933073784822579200

She specifically used the word "innocent," as in men who literally did nothing wrong. This bitch is why feminism needs to die a horrible death. These fucking roasties have been given too much power.

She made a documentary about being a slut too:

unslutproject.com

theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/21/unslut-project-against-sexual-bullying

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/21/unslut-project-against-sexual-bullying
twitter.com/EmilyLindin/status/918264663476813824
icdv.idaho.gov/conference/handouts/False-Allegations.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's archive it

>theguardian com/society/2013/sep/21/unslut-project-against-sexual-bullying
unvis.it/theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/21/unslut-project-against-sexual-bullying

would rape/10

She's a columnist for Teen Vogue?

Girls who look like this are actually a really big problem. The almost-hot ones.

Not good enough to get a chad, but too conceited by her above-average looks to settle for a beta.

i think its a bout time to legalize rape of roasties

This amused me.

>feminist doesn't care about men
In other news, water is wet.

Pretty funny

and in comparison, the exact opposite argument.

der my boii!!

NORBOT IS BACK

This is so fucking stupid if she knee any history at she would know that unchallenged authority to claim someone is guilty. Will be used predominantly for political and financial gain. Majority of the people that got killed for being witches for example had a lot to do with family feuds.

Please God, help us.

I don't care

She's so fucking hot

>See Im not talking about....You just.... I meant....What Im trying to say was.

Call me when she runs for congress.

They're calling for the reinstatement of spectral evidence.

Yeah she's backpedaling furiously in the thread.

>very rarely
I seen data indicating 20-30% of confirmed fake alegations, rare my ass

She does't have to, the indoctrination is already on all campuses

>I'm okay with putting some good jews in the gasser, if that means getting the bad jews.

She sounds like Hitler desu.

>A new chat. It was from the screen name DieEmilyLindin and it said, "Hi Emily." I just stared at it and didn't respond. Then I closed the chat box and went to get some cheese in the kitchen.

>When I came back to the computer, the chat box was back and this time it said, "Why haven't you killed yourself yet, you stupid slut?" I know it sounds stupid, but I felt like the chat box could see me through the computer screen.

>"Why haven't you killed yourself yet, you stupid slut?"

>"Why haven't you killed yourself yet, you stupid slut?"

I think I know what to tweet at her.

The thing is, there are no good jews

I take it she would not be OK if some lying slut falsely accused her Father or other her male family members.

A price SHES willing to pay. Such sacrifice.

Shoe?

We need to find out who this Jewesses Father and Brothers are and fill their social media account with false rape allegations, She just said she's OK with it

Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent feminists losing their heads over retarded twitter posts like this :^)

hahahahahahahahah

twitter.com/EmilyLindin/status/918264663476813824

hahahahahahahah

yikes - that's actually not even easy to do

Who the fuck even has a boyfriend at 11 years old?

Hopefully female anons lurking are aware this witch hunt may satisfy their shallow egos and temporarily satiate their cravings for attention and sympathy, but they must be aware that in the long run women will suffer as men disengage from women, knowing any private encounters could be distorted, any playful joking misconstrued. Men are attentive until they're not. Their desire for steady employment and income will outweigh any desire to maintain genuine friendships with women. The risks will heavily outweigh any reward so why risk it. Women will then complain that men wrongly ignore them and choose to avoid them. Well done women. I look forward to laughing

a degenerate roastie

your mom

>not addressing the real issue
Shit parenting. If your kids know what a slut is at age 11, then you failed.

roasties btfo

The data is bs, basically it uses impossible standards for having something being "false"; the woman herself has to say it is false while the trial is still going on. In other words it represents the tiny percent of women who try to do a fake rape accusation but have a conscience.

I work with a bunch of black women, and I have been sexually assaulted by over a dozen of them. Do I complain, no.

I guess since she is Blue-Checked by Twitter that means Twitter endorses the statement that White Men do not deserve equal due process or the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

That is how this works now right?

>mfw she probably was the school slut

we used the same strategy in Afghanistan. We knew very little about Osama Bin Laden; so we just kept killing tall, Arab-looking guys until we finally got him
>on balance; hopefully nothing bad happens to her shitty, made up job, and no one accuses one of her family members of being a known pedophile, by contacting HR and telling them there is some "questionable material" on his comp. tsk. tsk.

I don't know if "most" men will fall in to this pattern. I know that I have, however, I'm also of above average intelligence. So I analyze the world in a similar manner to what you describe. However, the AVERAGE person just wants to fuck, especially after drinking, which they then use as an excuse if something like what you describe does happen. It's a problem with what our culture has become. There is a disease in society that runs much deeper than race, gender, etc.

tl;dr: Men of above average intelligence will think the way you describe. The lower 60% will act on base instincts, no matter what the risk.

Cool, throw false allegations at her...end of story, eye for an eye

"The bullying that led to entries like this stemmed from the day I

>let

my then-boyfriend put his hand down my pants as I lay on a couch"

"I reacted to this type of attention first by cowering, then by embracing my reputation as the school "slut" and doing my best to act accordingly. My diaries are filled with elaborate descriptions of my flirting techniques, long make-out sessions and every minor exchange shared with the boy I had a crush on that day. I even turned into a bully myself, targeting one of my good friends whose attempts to explore her own sexuality annoyed and threatened me"

" I would have loved to be able to access an online community of women who had

>survived

what I was going through. "

Man, fuck this idiot. Could she be any more self pitying and self righteous? Could she pat herself on the back a little more?

>Psychotic Sup Forums poster is OK with "Innocent" half-breeds being destroyed in ensuing race war

Horseshoe theory

In her defense, what exactly do you have to do at 11 to be labeled a slut? Make out with a guy?
She was probably blowing the 8th graders though so she’s a slut.

THERE HE IS

Why cant you just support men and harm women on daily basis? They cant read your mind so you can just be evil guys.

Got some sauce with that?

REALLY ?? REALLY ?
Does anyone have he e-mail address, I don't do Twitter, I'd love to tell her first hand the DAMAGE false allegations lead to. See Emily it's NOT just my job that I lost , I also LOST CUSTODY of both of my tween daughters who were emotionally damaged FAR BEYOND you 11yr old slut shaming issue. BECAUSE of a vindictive,rotten, ex-wife that was WILLING to make up lies and destroy me EVEN at the expense of destroying her own children. You see EMILY it's been 17 years and I've recovered
BUT
My daughters have not. In fact the current biggest issue is me trying to get them to STOP HATING their mother. It's ruining their happiness.
See EMILY, it's NOT just the innocent MAN that gets your lying SLUT-REVENGE.
There is always COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
And most of the time it's other females and/or children.

The only difference between a women getting sexually harassed and being hit on is if the women likes the guy doing it or not. Honestly I fear for the generation of boys coming of age right now, gender relations are getting worse and they're already shit as it is.

Why? Isnt it cool that women will suffer? Dont you want to do any revenge on them?

Btw let ur children to hate their mother so then they will become antifeminists.

>That is a price I am absolutely willing to pay, even though I am not paying anything as the man is the one paying the price entirely.
Roastie logic.

"I'd like my own daughter to grow up in a world where "slut" doesn't even make sense as an insult, where the media and communities do not further abuse rape victims, and where a woman can choose to be sexually active (or sexually passive) without shame."

Listen up roastie: Slut shaming exists because being a slut is bad. Virginity is valued from an evolutionary stand-point, because why the fuck would any man want to invest resources into raising children that aren't his? If you behave like a slut, that is, having casual with many different partners, especially in a short time span, and you get pregnant, then there is a question as to who the father is. This causes chaos and conflict, in the children's lives and all, and is absolutely morally reprehensible and quite literally degenerate.

No matter how much you whine and whinge and moan like the spoiled entitled cunt you are, this will never change and never stop being true.

Interesting point user

Except when it comes to her Daddy. Emily is yet to be tested in a meaningful way

This girl is literally every proud whore in high school

You see this shit all the time, especially among women. They say something stupid to their friends, all their stupid friends agree, and then they decide to share their stupid opinions with the world. When their stupid opinions meet backlash they back-peddle and play the victim. If they had just talked to someone who's not one of their dumb friends, they would realize that killing all men is not really a cute idea.

The absolute state of this drivel. She should khs.

this. so much

Sluts

i would literally give my left nut if someone were to successfully pull this off

Will you stop giving insane whores attention?

sck it cia nigger ^

>Has the right to vote
>Does not know what Due Process is

End woman's suffrage when?

It only gets called a "false rape allegation" if the complainant admits they fabricated the story, or there is strong evidence. This is where the figures that between 2% and 8% of allegations are false come from. What they DON'T include, are "unfounded" or baseless rape allegations

>A case can be classified as “baseless”
>if, for example, a victim reports an incident that, while truthfully recounted, does not meet,
>in the eyes of investigators, the legal definition of a sexual assault. For example, if a victim
>reports to the police that she was raped while she was intoxicated, and truthfully states that
>she cannot clearly recall whether there was penetration, investigators might classify such
>a case as “baseless/unfounded.”

Between 2-8%, maybe as high as 10% are FALSE allegations. Whereas up to 45% of complaints go into the baseless/unfounded category. This is a YUGE distinction and is the Achilles heel of the "2% false rape allegation is so miniscule it's nothing to worry about" argument

source: an organisation called "violence against women"

icdv.idaho.gov/conference/handouts/False-Allegations.pdf

I will donate a dollar to anybody’s go fund me page that rape’s her...

Red Onion Rising we made this hit Normies AO in record time

I was accused of something by my ex wife during my divorce. When I went to court her attorney told me that I could sign a child support and custody agreement and "it would all go away". This type of tactic is used in up to 70% of divorces.

I know people that have been accused of things and if not for camera they would have been screwed.

You're a great person.

This is correct. 50% of allegations never go anywhere because there isn't evidence. The 2 to 8 percent false are only the ones that are found to be false. The true number lies between 50 and 8 percent.

Lol thank God I am not an American

said in the guardian thing that she went round to her boyfriend's best friend's basement and let him finger her
Which when you're 11 is pretty slutty

do people who aren't american even pray to god.. dont you pray to merkel or maple leaves or someshit

>Jake Tapper redemption arc

Wow, won't last long, but still funny.

This should absolutely be the go-to argument whenever this topic comes up

Sometimes women try to warn us about themselves. We apparently have not listened.

>This bitch is why feminism needs to die a horrible death.

Femenism is nothing. Its a pimple on god's ass. Its more like this is why MEN need to PUT THEIR FOOT DOWN and STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT.

youtube.com/watch?v=cfHAiIq-Yeo

Exactly. Would the liberals want 2 or 3 out of 10 wrongly convicted people put to death or locked up for life just because we need to get the other 7 or 8 people. The answer is of course no.

So why shouldn't they feel the same way about sex allegations.

The idea that women are so virtuous that they never or rarely lie is such bullshit. In fact, I've heard divorce lawyers say no using it in a divorce case is stupid if you're representing the woman.

I've been with a number of girls and I'm worried that even more than four decades in the future any of them could retroactively take their consent back or whatever and destroy my life. This is one of the reasons I'm not touching any more american girls, Im only gaming when traveling overseas from now on. I guess they call this love tourism.

shut up gay leafy

I had a girlfriend in elementary school. We just held hands and spent time together. She kissed my cheek once. Was she a slut trying to give me cooties?

What a small minded cunt. All these allegations do is hurt the credibility of authentic rape/sexual harassment accusations in the future. This wave of dumb females accusing men of sexual assault will every die down once one accusser is proven false and the ship will sink.

Yes.

Yes, but it wasn't kissing you, she was fucking all those black guys on the side.

This indeed

Fixed

How am I just realizing this now

Tapper will always be a cunt
I love this app

She’s cute and also brutally honest - if laws get tougher more innocent people will suffer the consequences of false convictions and unjust punishments. But if we believe the goal is worth the sacrifice we would be immoral not to pursue it anyway.
This is very realpolitik for a gril and worth praising

Sup Forums hates sentences like
>all men are evil
But Sup Forums loves sentences like
>all niggers are criminals
You're all just hypocrites lol

eat a bucket of aids, maplefaggot