Chelsea Beller, 29 Killed in Robbery. Video of Suspects

Three basketball playing murdering robbers broke into Barcelona Wine Bar in Atlanta, GA on Sunday night (November 19 2017). They tied up the employees, and took Chelsea (the General Manager on duty) to the office where she unlocked the safe for them. After these sick people got the money, they shot and killed Miss Beller. She is extremely miss, and her killers need to be brought to justice.

Source: wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/police-release-very-clear-photos-video-of-gunmen-who-killed-restaurant-manager/651078158

Link to video of suspects:

w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/prod/anvload.html?key=eyJwbHVnaW5zIjp7ImNvbXNjb3JlIjp7ImNsaWVudElkIjoiNjAzNTk0NCJ9LCJkZnAiOm51bGx9LCJodG1sNSI6dHJ1ZSwibSI6ImFudiIsInYiOiI0MjMyNTQwIiwiYW52YWNrIjoiYW52YXRvX2NveF9hcHBfd2ViX3Byb2RfY2U0NWNkYTIzNzk2OWY5M2U3MTMwZjUwZWU4YmI2MjgwYzE0ODRhYiJ9#amp=1

This may be a job only /we can solve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CjofkDV12w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really? 3 basketball players? Shouldn't they be in China shoplifting?

Instead of buying purple hair;
she should have bought a S&W 640.

I'm not going to waste my time over some blue-haired unmarried childless degenerate woman being killed. Good riddance.

>Purple-haired SJW

Good shooting, nigs.

I hope they get away with it.

Atlanta is terminally #BLACKED and suffers horrific rates of violent crime as a result. White people should abandon/boycott the place.

Goddam she turns me on! I'd fuck the shit outta her, horns or not!

>Problem hair.

They did us a favor. She would have apologized to them for her white privilege, sucked their cocks and denounced all white people for forcing them to turmn to a life of crime.

Just wait 20 years. Nobody needs to call for a white boycott of Detroit.

Say it with me. NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING.

isn't GA pretty based for guns and all things related to weapons carry?
Why were they not armed themselves?

She looked like a shitlib. Was probably pro-dindu and anti-gun. No big loss.

Holy fuck I used to live and work near that area. That restaurant (along with a bunch of others) just opened up in the past few years. The city is trying to build that area into the new hip spot for 30 somethings, but it still has a lot of work to do. I’ve had friends have their car broken into multiple times when they were living in the apt complex with gated restricted access on the corner. That stupid fucking pink Trap House was just a mile up the road.
Hope they catch the nogs that did this soon. Fucking shame what’s happening there.

Bump

Niggas poppin

Crackas droppin

>tfw don't live in Atlanta anymore
>tfw if I did I'd be half tempted to bait niggers in that area and do some Death Wish shit if I were a little older with nothing to lose

Lots of uppity fuckers in Atlanta area. Lots of transplants too. There is a reason why this shit happens in Atlanta and not elsewhere around the State, unless it's in Macon (niggers), Savannah (niggers), Augusta (niggers), Columbus (niggers), etc. See the trend?

Even in my little rural area, the white areas are 100% safe but niggers nig nightly. Anything that says MLK Street/Ave/Etc is entering at your own risk, unless you're just ready to get in a gun fight with some niggers, which I always am.

>conceal carry a MPAP in my truck

Let a jigaboo test me. He'll fail that shit more worse than a SAT

youtube.com/watch?v=7CjofkDV12w
>3 armed basketball americans break into house
>be little asian girl
>shoot and kill one of them, scare off the other two
>one even runs through glass door to escape

Fuck, that video made me even angrier. That could have been a friend of mine shot and killed for doing their job. Didn’t recognize any of the nigs though.

Hope the niggers kill some more roasties before they get caught

>tfw not surrendering

Stupid ass criminal murderous niggers at it again. What else is fucking new, i'm tired of this shit.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

I fucking hate niggers.

The sad part is, she opened the safe for them and complied with everything and the niggers still shot her. Fucking idiots.
I guess she was lucky not to get gangraped and THEN shot. That's the only thing that would make this story even more nigger like than it already is.

>purple hair
nothing of value was lost

Why not have your cake and eat it too?

Her or the llama Juan Valdez ?

If they continue and keep getting away, I can have mulitple cakes and THEN eat them.

Why do people live in areas with blacks?

For money reasons probably. The only places that are semi-safe to live in Atlanta are expensive with the only affordable ones being in shit black neighborhoods I wouldn’t willingly step foot in. I live in a mostly Mexican neighborhood now with most of the blacks being migrants so it’s not bad. Honestly more scared of the white people that live here.

>Hispanics drinking and driving
Goddamn jose ease off the tequila if youre drivin

rainbowhair libtard should have carried a gun herself, especially around niggers. saged.

Guess criminals always obey laws, right?

How's that gun control working out for you?

'Cause you know, if she'd had a gun or another employee did then she'd still be alive.

Atlanta is being gentrified to hell and back. They have literally been building $1500/month apartment buildings in the middle of the ghetto.... then wonder why shit like this happens.

Those eyes looked asian mang.

That number is the murder rate, or the nigger %?
oh, never mind, I see, those are the same.

I co-manage a grocery store. 90% of our theft can be attributed to niggers

>they'll steal everything
>will steal meat and sell it out in the parking lot
>will take the raw meat out of the packaging and stick it in their pockets
>will eat candy bars and shit in the bathrooms
>will open a box of matches and still just a few
>banana peels all over the fucking store
>two years ago a gang of moolies stole our Christmas trees
>have caught them fucking in the store
>steal shit from deli all the time

I could go on and on.

>conveniently leaving out the asian crime rate

snow niggers plz

THIS. Can be glad sjw freak count is -1 and still make the coons pay. AND while we're at it, drum up some more nigger hate. Its a win-win-win.

>Niggers murder white girl in cold blood
>Sup Forums celebrates her death because she colored her hair
JUST

St. Louis is the most dangerous city? How come people don't report on it as much as Chicago or Detroit?

>white bictch with purple hair
lolololol dont care

Population of 370k. Its too small to have shootings everyday like Chicago does.

maybe this one did deserve to be burned at the stake but we we here at Sup Forums are men of principle. a negro never has the right to put its hands on a white female.

>white
>purple hair
>in atlanta

paid

Niggers are not allowed to kill any white people, no exceptions.

>leftists
>white
>human
Pick none

Some of you are legitimately more degenerate than actual SJWs. You're probably the same niggers that say everybody who was slaughtered in the Bataclan massacre deserved it because they weren't actively killing muslims in the streets instead of going to a concert.

Blend the dye, prepare to die

/thread

Prove she was a leftist and not just a girl who liked to color her hair.

>Three basketball playing murdering robbers broke into Barcelona Wine Bar in Atlanta,

Waor werent they spotted in china lately ? Hmmm

No 24hr news no black Mike Brown riots for a dead white bitch fucking nazi racist facist.

Shit, she was a Dragoncon girl. Say what you will about that crowd, Dragoncon is a fun time and there are good people there. This girl didn’t hurt anybody. Fuck these nig-nog assholes.

This. What the fuck you retards. Niggers are not allowed to kill white people. Any white people, no exceptions.

>purple hair

She had it coming.

>being this much of a white knight beta orbiter
>defending the honor of a dead person

Have you learned nothing, dumbasses?

>Armed robbery
>Shooting during robbery
>Georgia

DEATH PENALTY

What the fuck? Little Rock used to always make the top 10 list.

>shooting someone while you're robbing them and they're fighting back

Dumb nignogs giving themselves a free murder charge.

> a nasty sjw femcancer toxic female boss who probably supported 'poor oppressed blacks' and open borders got shot by blacks in a robbety...

Sorry my feelings are mixed about this, kindof...

So now Sup Forums thinks it’s okay for feral niggers to kill white people with colored hair. Fuck you beta pussies.

Every area of Atlanta except for Buckhead is full of blacks.

>Sorry my feelings are mixed about this, kindof.
Her first red pill was also her final red pill.

Wait a sec, I thought FBI didn't clasify hispanic as a race? I'm referring to those pics that always get posted on Sup Forums with mugshots of spics that have them down as (((white)))

>defending a roastie that died because she relaxed around groids

sure is reddit in here tonight

This isn't /r9k/, faggot.

>purple hair
I would properly not have been able to control my trigger finger either.

stfu buckhead is nig af fuck

Fuck off. Purple hair, cosplay, lives in ATL, and definitely burns coal. Good riddance.

Exactly, so why don't you go back, nigger.

We don't defend retarded women.

judging by that hair, shes probably a far leftist that likes black lives matter on facebook.

No, you just defend niggers? What? Fucking retard. She's already dead, who is being "defended".

Shit OP I wish there was some momentum on this but it sounds like Sup Forums doesn’t really have its heart in this one.

Plus the nigs were really smart and careful. Hoodies, goggles, latex gloves, avoiding the cameras. Maybe they cased the joint before hand. That photo of the eyes that WSBtv posted doesn’t give us much to go on.

It’s a shame, I’d rather girls like this not have to live in fear in Atlanta, even if they’re purple-haired.

You're defending her, stupid fuck. No one is defending niggers. Try using your brain for once.

It's sad but not surprising.
A tragedy in the true sense of the word (someone brought low by the fruits of their own personal flaws, in this case the coddling of feral niggers by leftists leading to the death of a leftist).

they kill coalburners all the time, and they deserve it

>It’s a shame, I’d rather girls like this not have to live in fear in Atlanta, even if they’re purple-haired.

They don't have to, if they responsibly owned, train, and carry a gun with them.

That list has a population cutoff at 200,000 or 250,000 or something. Some cities fall below that despite being extremely violent, like Camden or Gary.

I really think you should go back and read what you typed and what you replied to.

Can you even imagine what it would be like if 3 white men tied up black people, robbed them, and then murdered a black woman? Can you even imagine how big of a deal that would be?

It's bad she died because now her liberal parents and friends will double down on their insanity and welcome even more brown people into their country.

I really think you should go back to plebbit.

>sjw hair
>29 working at a wine bar
100% certified culturally enriched

Burners are an exception.

having purple hair doesnt make you an SJW.

>Howell mill road

Ah, there’s the problem

I came to the same conclusion

Still hope the niggers get theirs though

Man bites dog.

Poetry

Yes, you’re right. There are girls who will wise up after seeing this event in the news. And there are others who won’t.

Was this the one that fired the shot? Can’t tell anything from the video.

this is why you need lynchings. niggers only understand violence and are not afraid of prison or our version of justice. bring african justice to them and strike fear into their hearts.

Hah, good one. But seriously, anyone with purple hair is an SJW. She was also probably a hipster living in an apartment in the shitty part of town, hence why she was robbed and killed by three Basketball-Americans

>150385463
and thats why guns are important. remember folks, always pack heat. an armed society is a polite society.

youre acting like the democrats did when they said the vegas massacre was okay because they were probably trump supporters. the fact is she wasnt hurting anyone at the time and niggers came in and shot her after she gave them what they wanted. there was absolutely no reason to kill her unless she recognized them. a person is dead so lets catch some niggers before obama and clinton makes this dissapear.

>wears sunglasses to conceal face from cameras
>so far off his nose that you can see his face anyway

o tyrone

>living in nog central

still not asking for it

Third.

It's bad politics.