Once and for all Sup Forums, which on is your favorite? Pre or post-eclipse Guts?

Once and for all Sup Forums, which on is your favorite? Pre or post-eclipse Guts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4
mediafire.com/file/4wqmd488uz25n6o/brsrk.doc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pre

any time before he started hanging out with women, kids, and retards

youtube.com/watch?v=73WWpKyuWL4

This one.

Guts was definitely at his best when he was the lone, black swordsman. This is the period that is post-Eclipse, pre-Schierke. Worst Guts would be what he is currently, an emotionless statue.

During.

When he was in the hawks

Post eclipse. Lone black swordsman.

Lost Children

This

I'm on chapter 100 so I guess both guts are pretty cool so far? I rather have him killing demons with ease than making a mini boss out of all of them.

Berserk-related, someone translated Miura's whole interview from the guidebook. What's really neat is that the interview covers Miura's thoughts about every arc, and Miura explains a lot about his decisions in the story.
[spolier] mediafire.com/file/4wqmd488uz25n6o/brsrk.doc [/spoiler]

>Was Isma joining the party planned?
>It wasn't, but I found that I'd regret removing her, so I had her come along (laughs). The party's balance after introducing Isma turned out surprisingly good. Honestly, she occupies the position of "stupid child", so she sometimes says frank things that leave an impression. I thought having someone with a straightforward child's eyes would be good. Even though he's a child too, Isidoro's wild amibition would turn out too strong and he would end up a laughingstock. Isma is fun when grouped with someone, so maybe she would stand out together with Isidoro or Puck. What would happen if I juxtaposed her with some other character? How far would I go? I don't know. Showing the appeal of a new character is fine, but I would like to push the story forward hard as well.

>mfw Isma officially joined Guts's party and won't leave any time soon
Literally why Miura, everyone in the party before (Farnese, Serpico, Isidro, Schierke) had well-done backstories and we could feel their character growth. And now we're going to have another young "stupid kid" character join with a pretty bland backstory?

Miura is the smug master.

The one that had a cannon for an arm.

so, before he joined up with the band of the hawk then

> .doc when it could be a perfectly fine and readable .txt file

> Farnese, Serpico
> well-done backstories
kek

Vol 19 is my favorite, least is vol 1

Honestly, the Black Swordsman and early Conviction Guts are my favorites... of all time. He's alright today but he was cooler back then.
> Isidro
> well-done backstories

Wasn't his literally I wanna be the very best like no one ever was?