What the FUCK is wrong with men nowdays?

What the FUCK is wrong with men nowdays?

Nothing wrong in tending to your wife, let her have a good time, that aint a cuck

He's setting up that hot threesome

>not respecting yourself so much that you let your wife be that fat
Good times = weak men.

soy, dairy and feminism.

At least he has a wife. You're most likely a virgin. Neck yourself you sub-human slav.

It will pay off when he fucks both of them together, or at least I hope that's his plan.

Just hedonistic old people looking to continue their pleasure ride by not only reminiscing about childhood activities but also doing them.

This is normie behavior.

show your flag you disabled ape

I'd rather be a virgin, than be stuck with that.

Lucky me I lost my virginity at age 14, because Im not a sperg.

Spotted the cuck

Enjoy serving those food platters to that fat hog you call a wife

>salami platter
>"soy"
holy shit how can you be this retarded

when you get that old... life is just boring. you've seen everything. why should he care? better than being alone.

Wife and friend need to drop a collective 150 pounds. They look like lard asses.
I fear for the structural integrity of the bed :(

Is wrong when your wife is a fucking fat whale.

>2 fat old bitches
>hot

Honestly, probably this

cuckold.

that guy could do so much better.

it's tragic older men don't know their value.

that's actually kinda nice

>"At least he has a wife, heh heh!" *Snort*
That hambeast doesn't count, meme flag faggot.

Why do Western women let themselve get so fat? The husband isn't even in that bad of shape for his age.

it's literally just white people

get your fucking shit together

haha pretty much this.

I'd fuck the daughter, 1000%.

These women do not need anymore food for the day.

Is there anything actually wrong with this? It's a bit lame but all in all you should do anything for your partner.

That's nice you stupid fucking savages

He's having a threesome at his age?

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with this. Teenage incels don't know how relationships work.

You have a fat wife

>Mishko
> three circular brackets followed by three circular brackets

If he lets her do what she wants, he gets to do what he wants. For him to protect his sexual health and his dignity the proper setup for this is she only gets to fuck around with other women and only at their home while he is present. Meanwhile he gets to go out and fuck whoever he wants and the wife doesn't care, because this is the only way he will ever bring back anyone attractive for her to trib and schlick with. This is a good and sound arrangement.

Do you really think he's not in bed with these two because he's not allowed in there? He'll be somewhere else with another girl later. This is how he keeps the mother of his children happy without having to put his dick in her, and preserves the peace and stability of his fambly and household while defusing her need to get fucked. You're only a cuck if there's a man in your bed or you aren't invited.

>that picture of the dad

I've drunk milk my whole life. And I'm pretty red pilled. I think dairy is safe.

>hot

Weak men=bad times

Tits or GTFO faggot

>Tfw

>You're most likely a virgin
What a powerful 1 post by this id. Never have i've been burned this badly by a landwhale.

this.

hahahahahahahahahaha

I advice you to only provide a salami/cheese/apple platter to the fatty AFTER the deed. That said, stay away from fatties. They're all mental.

He's probably thinking "thank god she's got a playfriend and I don't have to be Captain Ahab tonight"

they need to lay off the salami and cheese and food

Obviously he's trying to get the threesome going but he's politely waiting for his daughter to fuck off.
Either that or he's waiting for his daughter to also crawl into bed.

.. you realize your hopes she'd bring in a hottie were premature

At that age you're just glad when it's not you sleeping next to her.

I wonder if there's a way to reproduce and don't become a cuck to your wife in the process. Living together with a woman alone decreases your testosterone, nevermind the daily grind.

His wife is a fucking beluga and obviously scissoring behind his back with her orca friend

who did you lose it to, your dad?

maybe he likes fatties and he's living the dream

bringing them snacks is cheaper than a divorce

Yup he's working towards that ménage a trouis (?)
No hate there, two women with a dude is fun, two dudes one girl is half fag.

if that was my wife I would do the same thing

..she's a fucking lesbo

>t cuck

>Sleepover = Sex
Pol is retarded

Im at not autistic btw

this is the correct answer

The face of a man who's thinking about cutting his wrist with every slice of salami he puts on the plate.

Nor i have any other learning diabilities or disadvantages

Or even worse, his wife is beluga

Finally I am not high

What better to seduce the American woman than a sandwich, japanon?

I'll never understand why people put sex on such a pedestal like this. You pleasured yourself with another person, congrats, let's keep talking about it because it's real important that I hear about the time someone penetrated you, as if bumping genitals together validates anything at all. Insanity.

Nobody cares leaf

My ex-gf once tried to make me sleep on the bench while her best female friend slept next to her. On her birthday. I doubled down and did sleep next to her that night, fucked her too. But I did break up with her some time later. At that point the relationship's already over anyway. I love women, but you should always be willing to walk away.

he knows full well what he is doing

It's a primal thing. Do you get enough exercise?

THIS, frbr

>Wife comes home drunk and brings a drunk chick with her

what's the problem now?

Omg yes.

I just got a hot lil 24 year old that loves older men. Best sex and attention I've had in years. Not only that, but all her friends want me, too.

Good times.

This. He's just trying his luck.

found the virgin

I'm 28 and go out with 18 year olds. They're into this daddy garbage.

k
e
k

Those dudes heads look massive.

>burgers actually find 2 drunk whales hot

This, actually.

Im a cuck for being glad to get my fat and ugly wife out of my bed.

>mishko
>le perfect 56% face
it's just jews user, they ate their own poison

normal men don't tolerate this kind of thing

>It's a primal thing.
So are a lot of things that we don't need to or even want to talk about. Dude I bet you've never been violent with another person, dude I bet you've never pissed on someone elses territory, dude I bet you've never even raped someone. Bunch of savages acting like I'm going to respect their argument more just because they fell to their instincts. The whole thing keeping us together as a society is rising above such tripe.

What would it matter either way. Do you need to smell my dripping dick to respect my opinion? If so leave your contact details and we'll continue this later tonight.

he means this is the result of soy

look at his face user. that man gave up a long time ago and at this point he's probably excited to have his dick brush the refrigerator door. he'll take what he can get.

If you have a mistress you're not a cuck. Did you know in medieval times true romantic love wasn't considered something you had for your wife, but for your mistress?

Too much soy. Too much xenoestrogens.

Hey man, when you're in your late 50s, you'll take what you can get dude.

Because they get all of the fucking assets in the divorce, once they have a man on the hook they give up caring about him or for themselves.

It's exactly the reason I'll never get married, it's just a lose-lose in every way

makes sense, I typically lose full sexual interest in my significant other after about 2 years.

No your a cuck cause you let the land whale stay in the house instead of taking it to the beach and releasing it. Then finding a 25 year old feminist and teaching her what toxic masculinity is all about.

This really isnt that bad. If it was a guy in her bed it would be different. Seems like a good guy and he made what looks to be a pretty hot daughter. It could be worse.

>salami/cheese/apple platter
takes about 2 minutes to make
barely any effort required and it makes his partner happy
he's winning here t b h

I would never be with a women who looks like that, which is exactly why in my original post I said "if that was my wife"

Many people report this. Makes more sense that the parents have different partners over the course of their life. Statistically we fall in love 6 times in a lifetime. And a child is meant to be raised by a tribe anyway. Like that saying, it takes a village to raise a child. The nuclear family was just the first step in the social degradation. And now we're all isolated, what a joke.

it's just funny because you are clearly bitter about your dry dick

>At least he has a wife.
Sorry but a fat lazy and cheating whore of a women is not a wife, as a matter of fact she has zero value because she lacks any kind of skill to benefit the man or family, the man is a feminized cuck basically taking care of trash