These weird fires

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240002-5.pdf
TL;DR: Basically you can send energybeams through rock and water and have 2 or more of these beams intersecting to jam devices, cause a nuclear level of explosion or let a fireball fly cross the countryside, transmit or drain energy.

So was this used at any time? Possibly:
Pic related the result of forrest fires. Just the houses burned down, trees still standing around it perfectly fine. notice how the houses seem to be standing in completly clear areas where no fire seems to got close to the houses.

Will post 2-3 more pics of these

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240002-5.pdf
archive.is/KQGr5
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
youtu.be/S5ZWPUv1ZXw?t=2m44s
youtu.be/hGEYU9pKDFk?t=7m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=hJnfTAs4BtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

complete neighborhood burned down but trees are alright

Is that from the Northern California fires in October? I am certain that those are linked to Las Vegas shooting.

the one in OP i think so. this pic (car even melting while everything around being fine by the way) is from 2015 fires

Trees are filled with water... just saying. I do believe the use energy beams, but maybe on 9/11 one was used to dustify the steel columns. As for a forest fire, you can just throw a cigarette butt in a field in these dry areas and burn 10k acres.

in the OP pic you still wonder how the fire got there though since nothing around it was attacked it seems

Is that molten steel?

another one

go back to /x/ you stupid fucks

That's either a volkswagon or a hyundai, it's aluminum.

>trees are alright

No they aren't alright on that picture. And a living tree is 75% water, so of course they don't burn that easily.

What is flying embers for $500, Alex?

at least in some you still see they are completly green

here fire seems to skip a house and leaves the lawn untouched

Aluminium alloy wheels

the fire happened in santa rosa and there is an interesting video on youtube, filmed by a firefighter. how can a regular fire reach a temperature that high, so even metals &glas have melt down?

we're getting closer to the truth my friend

Thanks Op, Tom Beardon has been talking about this for years, interesting to see this. It could explain those rumbling sounds and other weird sounds that have been reported a lot since the late 2000's.

>Fire is an exothermic reaction
>Heat is released into surrounding environment until flash point is met.
>Water is evaporated off in this process, making things easier to burn.

What_is_physics.jepg

Can it melt steel beams tho?

those could be just regular earthquake lights. maybe they are caused by the technology in the CIA doc, but i believe there are stories about those for a few hundred years already afaik.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

and don't forget your meds today.

jet fuel

>notice how the houses seem to be standing in completly clear areas where no fire seems to got close to the houses.

Burning debris regularly gets caught in the air in forest fires and can land on roofs. Also notice that the trees are green and seemingly rather lush likely as a result of having been watered by gardeners. In that scenario a cheap tarred roof is considerably more flammable than a tree.

where and when did this happen?

9/11

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000500240002-5.pdf
not archiving
archive.is/KQGr5

interesting, i thought it was termit causing vid related, since there also was talk about some guys who were there to "sanatize" a few floors in there shortly before rumored to have positioned the charges. but who knows. maybe it was the energy weapon.

>confusing scalar orbital weapons with PG&E's utter incompetence
You shills are distracting from the real villains.

>vehicles are stationary objects and cannot be moved

fire engines don't have have the engine in the front, it's behind/under the cab

Its possible.
I would like to know more.

OP has a very low IQ. I live a few minutes from the photo he provides. The area had embers raining down on it and some buildings caught fire... some did not. Cars catch fire easily from radiant heat e.g. from a burning building.

Whole neighborhoods burned... and OP is a faggot.

>literal CIA meme

>tower collapses (and turns into dust while freefalling apart)
>cars which touch the dust start burning
>literally cars melting all over Manhattan
>Deutsche Bank building which was next to the WTC had to be demolished some years later because the dust came inside at one point

>office fire in a skyscraper melts cars
okay

why that shit melting bro?

And how it was Hot enough to burn steel and rock leaving no rubble... but the trees are still fine

>why that shit melting bro?
maybe the fire truck was close to a fire
I don't know

>>office fire in a skyscraper melts cars
just pointing out that it's stupid to think that car was somehow magically untouched
it was obviously parked there after what happened to the others

>some dude parked his car upside down during 9/11
okay

You got the joke, here have a gift.

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

I live in sumner i sae the blue lights flashing too in the middle of the night a few weeks or more back. I was going to ask pol if any wa fags saw it too but i didnt know how to describe it.

>>some dude parked his car upside down during 9/11
what in the fuck are you talking about

see

The petrol station completely intact is more interesting.
Maybe a heavy piece fall close to it and the vibrations flipped it.The other car on its wheels seems to say that wasnt the case,but i cant think of anything else

I don't know
maybe the rubble pushed it
maybe someone with construction vehicles moved it
they tend to have such vehicles to move rubble out of the way

>Maybe a heavy piece fall close to it and the vibrations flipped it
lol you serious dude?

>maybe the rubble pushed it
>maybe someone with construction vehicles moved it
yea they have nothing better to do (like searching for survivors trapped under the rubble) than to flip over cars with bulldozers

>never heard of scalar before
>look it up and do some reading

We're fucked.

>lol you serious dude?
asked the guy entertaining the idea that the government pointed highly secretive building melting lasers at some random fast food shops during a forest fire

its a perfect technology for the perfect crime, good for all kinds of insurance frauds. whats your point?

>why is this car upside down?

Ooh I don't know...something to do with the several tonnes of metal and concrete debris falling at near terminal velocity onto its bonnet...perhapsssss??

Fucking shills trying to hide their crimes with bullshit.

Do you have a better - possible - explanation?Did you read the rest of it?Even your beamweapon would just create heat,not flip cars over.

they would have to be tested somewhere before they use it for strategic purpose, so why not near some forrest fires where people wont think its suspicious stuff burned down and on their own ground in order to shield it from enemy eyes

>spend billions on laser technology
>"ok, how are we going to test this?"
>"we could build a test site in the desert like we did when testing nukes"
>"nah fuck that, lets burn a mcdonalds down"

Now you are just grasping at straws.
The US is such a small place,its not like they can build a fucking metropolis outside of eyeview and do whatever tests they like.

aside from that there is also the possibillity it wasnt done by the US but some other forces, russia or china or whatever else they blame shit on these days

and then the other cars started burning? but people or paper didn't get burned? like the dust is only attacking a certain kind of material? intredasting.

some shit in the explosives/something in the dust, everything points to it.

>"we could build a test site in the desert like we did when testing nukes"
many of the videos of these testsites are actually faked/miniatures.

>living thing 90% water. Doesn't burn

Im shocked!

I mean fuck Jack Pines evolved to resist fire with their cones

what is a car fire. Saging this stupid thread again

are you just making up your theories as you go?

>something in the dust flips cars over
If you were to say the dust melted things,that would be believable because its know that there was thermite used.

>cars were alright before the dust
>cars are not alright after it

>car starts fire in the middle of nowhere with nothing else being burned that could have caused the car fire
sure

i never claimed to have any definitive answers. my starttheory was just "something with these pics isnt right and this CIA doc may is able to tell us what happened". of course there is speculation in there mate

being this retarded.

coming from you thats a compliment

>fire truck
>rear-view mirror
have you ever been near a fire truck before

are you blind?

are you talking about the side mirrors or rear-view mirror
fix your shit before posting it
>no window
something probably hit it dumbass
glass is, you know, fragile

its obvious what the picture was talking about.

>something probably hit it dumbass
you obviously don't hold a drivers license or have ever been near a car?
never seen a car in a accident where the windshield was hit?

I was always very skeptical of this wildfire conspiracy until I happened upon vido of this neighborhood. Burning/melting cars is one thing, and is within some theoretical level of possiblity. But in these neighborhoods I've counted at least half a dozen cars flipped upside down AND melted. How does that happen?

In pictured sequence, we have ALL of the following packed into one street:
--melted car, far right, upright
--burnt boat, right center, upside down
--melted car, left center, upside down
--in tact truck, far left, upright, pinned against tree?!!?

I am looking for any reasonable explanations to account for these moved cars.
--if you say 'firenado', kys
--"cleanup efforts" hasn't occured yet in these vids
--"cleanup efforts" are contradictory, bc placement of cars IMPEDES street/etc

I'm really curious on this bc I believe we saw the same levetation-esqe evidence on 9/11 w some of the burn vehicles which we subsequently could NOT prove were NOT moved as part of "cleanup efforts" since on 9/11 they began immediately and illegally, etc.

Ideas?

forgot u can only post 1 pic on fagchan

falling steel debris from the WTC travelled back in time and then landed there and flipped over the cars and caused the fire.
islam did it. mohammed atta did it.

difficult. if caused by the beams i dont see a reason those would flip cars either when all they do is start fire by injecting energy/heat into an area. maybe they caused explosions like the doc mentioned which flipped the car but i dont see anything else that looks like damaged by an explosion. could be something unrelated that caused those fires. i really have no idea but that indeed does not look like it happened through cleaning shit up

That's pretty fucked up. Note also how the burned out cars are sitting in weird places in the street, too. Not like they had been parked on the side of the street and then burned where they sat. Does fire move cars around?

Emt here. A lot of car fires can pop the glass right out. Think about it. You've got high heat in an enclosed environment, building pressure. Normally one window will go, and the rest fall back into the door once the mechanism breaks.

The side view mirrors crack when heated quickly because glass does that. Especially when you try to put it out with water.

I'm not saying everything you post is wrong, just the car stuff. The CIA could very well have magic lasers.

yo emt, how do fires flip cars into middle of street?

youtu.be/S5ZWPUv1ZXw?t=2m44s

Forgot to add, a lot of times they just push the vehicle to the shoulder to clear a path, which can flip it.

If you see cars well within the normal path of travel, flipped, then you've got yourselves a decent conspiracy.

>You've got high heat
people got completely surrounded by the dust, they didn't melt or got burned.
even paper didn't start burning see here but the windshields pops out from the heat?

nigga pls

>firefighters spend time flipping cars over instead searching for survivors

See
I only speak to what I know. Flipped cars in the middle of the street make no sense unless there's evidence of that car being driven into the area by a panicked driver and then flipping like a sperg.

Other than that, flipped in the middle of the road makes no sense barring some weird earthquake/tornado. Spoopy.

>If you see cars well within the normal path of travel, flipped, then you've got yourselves a decent conspiracy.

Here ya go.
youtu.be/hGEYU9pKDFk?t=7m21s

Note the PD SUV being blocked by flipped wreckage in center of street.
I have better vid of this elsewhere which shows this PD trying to get futher down street where 6 other PD cars are at end of a culdesac investigating something.

Car fires aren't normal. Some bumpers can explode and send shrapnel everywhere. The panels are mostly aluminum, fail under heat, and the glass falls back into the door.

They just push it out of the way to access the scene. Fairly common.

guy probably watered his house

so you have no answer for why cars start randomly burning?

>plenty of space to get around
>flip over some random car
why are american firefighters so shit at their job?

Now google "casaba howitzer"

>I have better vid of this elsewhere which shows this PD trying to get futher down street where 6 other PD cars are at end of a culdesac investigating something.
Actually, its just a little further in same vid, he pans over... (see pic)
>They just push it out of the way to access the scene. Fairly common.
They've been "pushed" and twisted/melted/destroyed INTO the exact fucking access path.

Are you that crazy german who thinks he's being gang-stalked?

Yes, it's weird, no, I'm not arguing for or against the weird shit. I'm just telling you what's normal and what's not based on my experience.

>never heard of scalar before

That's because they told you it was a malfunctioning Russian rocket.

I get it. I also said previously that I have no explanation for flipped cars in the path of access. Learn to read.

>Are you that crazy german who thinks he's being gang-stalked?
who?

Fucking reddit needs to leave.

what are you talking about?

so you think that norway spiral was that scalar beam?
youtube.com/watch?v=hJnfTAs4BtM
thought about it, but no real proof for it sadly

Given the atmosphere hole punch, yeah.

>On a higher scale, if the strength of the two intersecting signals is increased to sufficient level, the electromagnetic generation of pulses at the intersection point can be sufficient to cause any local molecules to go into a plasma state, and thereby produce a nuclear explosion, without the delivery of a bomb.

>since the signals can penetrate almost any form of material, the intersection point can be undetectably placed inside some distant location, such as causing the nuclear blast to occur within an underground complex, or a complex inside a mountain.

whoa

imagine a nuke going off somewhere and pretty much everyone starts blaming everyone else for it without being able to proof where it came from since those beams are undetectable?

aluminum melts at 1200°f/660°c. how hot do car fires get?

>my FUCKING face when