Why are Italians so retarded?

Why are Italians so retarded?
You literally have to educate them on their own culture everytime they say "DUURR ___ ISNT REALLY ITALIAN"
Literally anytime you talk about pizza with an Italian guy they say it's not Italian but it fucking is. Then they say well hrr our pizza is different! Like yeah because you guys use mozzarella and we use 6 cheese it's soooo much different.
Here's a good example of what I mean
youtube.com/watch?v=pHJhB4pmPCg
Look at these Italians acting like food that actually comes from their country isn't Italian. And then they fucking belittle other people for the food that they like like they're so much better than everyone else because they don't eat mac n cheese.

Lived in Italy for a short while. Showed a family popcorn for the first time. They said it tasted like shit but they kept eating it.

56%

>my 6 cheese pizza i got from dominoes is italian cuisine

>take italian food
>convert to garbage
>be triggered

From my experience, as far as I can tell, the only difference between Italian pizza and American pizza, is that 90% of pizza places run by Italians in Europe usually utilize actual stone ovens, whereas Americans use a convection oven more generally.

This

why are you so bothered?

all the nigger blood in their veins.

They are quite literally insulting our American way of life

>things that never happened

OP is an idiot! The Italian food you eat is a shitty imitation of the original one, get used to it

>american way of fatness

Well it's nice to know that Italians appreciate the culture of their American cousins.

its like how wagon burners aren't american, guinea niggers aren't italian

>we dye our cheese yellow because our people don't know cheese comes from milk and therefore it should be white

literally cartoon logic

by the way pizza is not exactly an italian thing, but Neapolitan

Naples is a city in Italy

ffangul...

*North Africa

Popcorn are well known in Italy since the '50s you cunt. Try inventing a better story next time

ITT Butthurt europoors.

>muh food

to be honest Italian food and most European food in general isn't really that good. Food here in the USA is just far superior. Europeans lead a very unhealthy lifestyle. For example, i saw literally every italian person smoking a cigarette. They all smoked over there.

Mac and cheese is plebian tier garbage.

so what

Lol naples is like the detroit of europe. not to mention their football team is garbage.

Napoli is soon to become like New York in the movie 1997: Escape from New York.

Saying that american food (?) is superior to european food, specifically to Italian food, is the weakest bait I can imagine of.

I like Italian food. But god bless Americans.
You guys know how to feast like kings.

>italian food is not good because they smoke cigarettes

wot

yet for some reason it always works. Seems like its the last thing you Europeans have left considering your culture is being destroyed by the migrant hordes.

You do realize we're under invasion from Mestizo filth and the nigger cancer on our country won't stop growing.

This is what I'm talking about. New York Pizza.
Italians stole Pizza from Arabs anyway. They just slightly modified the Pita.

>neapolitan spotted

You're right.

You just can shitpost as you like on my country and my people being probably right, but hell don't touch our food since it's the only decent thing we have here among with our territory.

>new york pizza

It's just induction oven cooked pizza, aka not the real pizza as in real pizza = wood oven cooked.

>to be honest *chugs two liters of soda* Italian food and most European food in general isn't really that good. *eats a fried butter stick* Food here in the USA is just far superior *snorts doritos*. Europeans lead a very unhealthy lifestyle *does breakfast with 1 kg of bacon from steroid filled pigs*. For example, i saw literally every italian person smoking a cigarette *drinks a super deluxe xxxl milkshake*. They all smoked over there *wonders why his test levels are so low*.

>unhealthy lifestyle
A lot of Euros still smoke yes and drink a lot, but I'd say pound for pound, the average restaurant in Europe has far better ingredients and is healthier than American cuisine. Especially in a country like Germany because of strict food regulations

gross

Pic related is an induction oven cooked quality pizza (shitty photo).

No disrespect tho. I love your cuisine.
It tastes amazing. You guys are great.
But somehow, I can't resist American pizza.

It's like this: Sometimes the original songs are great, yes. But sometimes, cover songs are better.

No disrespect, once again.

Shut up porker, you'd eat it

I can understand this, even if i don't share the same test in respect to pizza. I have no shame in saying I prefer Westernized sweet Chinese food more than the authentic Chinese food.

>taste*

gross
gross, who the fuck wants to eat pasta while having to dig little clam meat pieces out of the shell like an animal. post pics of your nasty stack of empty shells next to your sauce covered fingers, like a baby in a high chair

>No appreciation for proper pasta dishes.

Could you stop living up to the 56% meme for five fucking minutes?

>Pita is arab

pretty retarded misunderstanding of Levantine people as arabs, especially from a turk.

This looks gross and is only proving to me that America takes the culture and cuisine from other countries, perfects it, and makes it our own. Apart from our prowess on the world stage this is why every other country is envious af lol

Why it's always insecure americans that want to talk shit about italians while secretely wishing to be them?

Absolutely. Japanese sushi is good. But California rolls are better imo.
We do kebab here, it's delicious. But the diaspora in Germany makes great Döner Sandwich.

>italian food is gud
>deport italians
>italians gets disconnected from their culture
>italians meddle with american garbage
>italian food was never gud in the first place
fucking die

t. has never ate a real Italian pizza

All of that shit didn't even look like the American counterparts.

>Europeans lead a very unhealthy lifestyle
Yeah we should be more like you

>You literally have to educate them on their own culture everytime they say "DUURR ___ ISNT REALLY ITALIAN"

I have a friend from Italy and every single time I ever mention anything Italian he without fail says "that's not Italian"

I don't have to eat it to know it's shit. Just looking at the photos in this thread makes me want to vomit as opposed to pic related which makes my mouth water.

Just say: Vaffanculo.

He'll get it.

Kind of ironic that in the real world outside Nascar and McShit, the United States literally ruined the culture of every country on this planet plus you are the cause of the migrant influx.
So please just go back to /pol.

Its usually the potatonigger diaspora. They're jealous of Italian-Americans too.

Oh the irish diaspora that didn't do shit compared to german and italian immigrants.