How do we stop racism in the Military?

> Pentagon & Congress
One in four troops sees white nationalism in the ranks
> Nearly one in four troops polled say they have seen examples of white nationalism among their fellow service members, and troops rate it as a larger national security threat than Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new Military Times pol
> More than 60 percent of troops who took the survey said they would support activating the National Guard or reserves to handle civil unrest arising from white nationalist activities like the Charlottesville event.

archive.is/kUpgc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=301pLFLfzso
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military
youtube.com/watch?v=SNDrz7qI3vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d6mMizMmauk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gt_qdL0ljk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heil hitler

t. USMC

>How do we stop racism in the Military?

Ditto, mein waffenbruder.

t. Army

.1 in 4 troops is a retarded negress who sees racism in everything

Really makes me think

> Concerns about white nationalist groups were more pronounced among minorities in the ranks. Nearly 42 percent of non-white troops who responded to the survey said they have personally experienced examples of white nationalism in the military, versus about 18 percent of white service members.
That civic nationalism thing isn't working out

peace time military is just a big company,

all about having more people and more budget.

when it comes to war time, ppl's characters got tested, racism doesn't last.

What are the prospects and outcomes? Feds have the power to smash the resistance and I fail to see at least a million of Whites in the US ready for confrontation

It is only 1/4 because of mudshits in the ranks.

A military coup is imminent if officials get on board with our ideas and the situation in the streets gets too out of hand.

>racism doesn't last.

How new to life are you? Let me guess your 20 about to go on 21.

Our platoon had one black on deployment. First chance he could he claimed PTSD and got sent home so he could relax. Blacks at shit tier soldiers. Infantry and operators have very small numbers of them. The places where they are most prominent are as cooks and mechanics. Mexicans are pretty good for the most part. They make quality infantrymen

Why would you stop racism in the military? what good will that fucking do?

/thread

>Our platoon had one black on deployment. First chance he could he claimed PTSD and got sent home so he could relax. Blacks at shit tier soldiers. Infantry and operators have very small numbers of them. The places where they are most prominent are as cooks and mechanics. Mexicans are pretty good for the most part. They make quality infantrymen

This for the most part.

wow a bigger threat then the exposed southern boarder is this an accurate assessment?

>to handle civil unrest arising from white nationalist activities

White nationalists aren't the one causing civil unrest. They aren't the ones rioting, looting, or vandalizing.

I know the lie feels good, but it will not be tolerated.

Nevermind that every single State gladly receives the most subhuman somali, dominican and other racial scum. Note now the Federal Government sends those to the WHITEST and PUREST states

youtube.com/watch?v=301pLFLfzso

Ban all racists from the military obviously.

Tone it down tho..

the mexican cartels have their men join to but like low key , Which is smart because free training in arms.

Wouldn't it be safer to ban straight white mails preemptively?

This fits with my view of Mexicans and blacks and my experiences with them IRL.

Seems like whites are really good at dying for their brothers, self sacrifice, brutal warriors when necessary. Mestizos too, but I would be worried about lack of competency sometimes or with communication, possibly loyalty. I'm sure a fair amount of mestizos were in that 1/4 group. Makes sense for niggers to be cooks and mechanics, smart niggers become mechanics, that's like the outlier group of niggers, and then not so smart niggers become cooks cause I mean like how hard is that shit come on.

Spic here.
Have a brother in the Muh Whines Gunnery seargent makes bank has a loyal wife and 5 kids lifes good.. Tho i hope feminism doesnt infect them, luckily said sister in law is christian to and homes schools them .

UnAmerican scumbag

SAS general here

Fuck asians and africans!

a 11b bro walked into the kitchen, ,it was filled with black, he walked out.

put it in this way.
racist soldiers turns neutral

> Nearly 42 percent of non-white troops who responded to the survey said they have personally experienced examples of white nationalism in the military, versus about 18 percent of white service members.

How is white nationalism bad? Can you imagine the Chinese politicians whining about the alarming tendency of Chinese nationalism among the Chinese army's ranks? ONLY white nations are forced to hold the submission of their own people as a moral value.

Maybe brown people just make better soldiers

I'm ok with it in here
This shit right here makes me angry. A black guy who made up the entire thing to get attention. That shit will just make more people irritated

He needs his heart medicine!
> proceeds to chew pills

It really makes you wonder how the meme starship trooper military is going to fare against another modern military instead of goatfuckers.

Documentaries exposing zionism

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

>> More than 60 percent of troops who took the survey said they would support activating the National Guard or reserves to handle civil unrest arising from white nationalist activities like the Charlottesville event.
>be surveyed troop
>You mean to help them, don't you?

>This shit right here makes me angry
Oy

>soldiers who are exposed to sandniggers are more likely to be white nationalists
colour me surprised

Blacks and POC are the most racist people in the US military.
Koreans and Puerto Ricans close behind.

>How do we stop racism in the Military?
We don't.

> the Bundeswehr remains attractive for right-wing extremists even today. Most of the cases that come to light have to do with what are called propaganda crimes: calls of "Sieg Heil" or swastika graffiti. According to MAD, neo-Nazi sentiment is most prevalent among 18- to 25-year-olds, drawn by the lure of weaponry and the hierarchies within the army. But once identified, neo-Nazis cannot simply be thrown out of the army; courts have to confirm the presence of right-wing extremism.
Get your shit together, Hans.

I'm an Airman just for clarification

About one to two percent of United States Armed Forces members are estimated to belong to criminal gangs in the United States, a much higher proportion than in the civilian population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military

America needs a coup d'etat before it's too late

As someone who finished an active duty enlistment:
The military is full of GUESS WHAT: Southern males. Particularly southern males who are militant in nature and have no qualms about violence.
Of course there is a disproportionate amount of white nationalists. I worked with a couple (at least).

Troops can't be racist.

Have a military coup pls.

> German media reported Saturday that investigators probing far-right sympathizers within the Bundeswehr had discovered a room in the Donaueschingen barracks decorated with memorabilia from the Wehrmacht, the Nazi regime's military forces.
> in 2012, after the German daily "Bild" reported that German soldiers had laid out a four-meter long swastika on the grounds to celebrate their soccer team's victory.

There is no racism in the military you shit-colored faggot. The military is the least racist institution in this fucking country. Do you know why? Because the first fucking thing they do when you arrive in boot camp is stripping every piece of smuggish faggotry, pride, and individualism outta you. You learn the same shit and bathe in the same pool of shit like every other guy beside you. You laugh and judge the others who look different but in the end you'll still be shit and nothing just like the other guys. You learn discipline and respect that one day the other guy who looks different then you will be the one to save your ass in the battlefield and you'll do the same without even thinking about it.

t. conservacuck that has never been in the military

>1/4 being that every 4th is eather a CP or a lefty admitting that whites are better and they can't stand it

Lmao he's the head guy. He has to say that shit.

You have not been through military, have you?

hi boomer

Define """"""white nationalism"""""" since apparently everything is fucking """"""white nationalism"""""" these days.

Probably nigs complaining about white soldiers drinking white milk or having family crests and Jerusalem cross patches. Must be hard being part of a race with no heritage.

>stripping every piece of smuggish faggotry, pride, and individualism

>military populated by shitskins and welfare queens who are literally so retarded that they'd die for oil considers white nationalism a bigger threat

Well no shit

>this is what fat 300lbs ameritard who only watched movies believe

Go eat another donut. Many people in military is really faggot inside

The Kriegsmarine is standing by.

>Blacks are shit tier soldiers
What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SNDrz7qI3vQ

>Concerns about white nationalist groups were more pronounced among minorities in the ranks. Nearly 42 percent of non-white troops who responded to the survey said they have personally experienced examples of white nationalism in the military, versus about 18 percent of white service members.

>Nearly five percent of those polled left comments complaining that groups like Black Lives Matter — whose stated goal is to raise awareness of violence and discrimination towards black people — weren’t included among the options for threats to national security.

/our guys/

When you are forced to be in close proximity to blacks, you tend to form strong opinions about them. From my experience, most are incompatible with the military, because they do not listen. It is hard to explain, but most of them never seem to adapt to the life of a soldier. They always put themselves before others, and do not see that their actions affect others.

Seeing this over and over and over and over every day, you begin to understand why white soldiers become more racist. I don't actually know of anyone that wasn't to some degree.

This means that 1 in 4 military members were affected by the rhetoric of the mentally-ill left.

That's literally all it means and nothing else.

Ja, meinen Kameraden.

t. Army

theres no racists in the USMC from any color. prejiduce of any kind gets BTFO. cheat on your wife? BTFO. lie? BTFO. drugs? BTFO. Wife cheats on you? LMAO !! a 1000 lawyers will make sure she doesnt get a dime from you EVER.

Being in the military actually made me hate niggers

>why white soldiers become more racist
youtube.com/watch?v=d6mMizMmauk

after reading that pic of how africans have trouble understanding the concept of up, coordinates, dimensions, and math, this isnt even surprising anymore.

The Goyim is the enemy and they deserve no pity for protecting their corrupt masters!

DEATH TO SERVICE PIGS!

I always got a good laugh at seeing our affirmative action SGT mumble his way through a PowerPoint presentation. He was illiterate as fuck.

Blacks and Hispanics see White people prevailing in an institution that is mostly merit-based? Say it ain't so.

>and troops rate it as a larger national security threat than Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, according to a new Military Times
must be those subhuman tranny troops

This place cannot be called a Nation because we have no Nationality. It is a country of Humans who built and created it and shit skin mongrel races propped against white people by KIKES. Forced into your cities and towns to undermine the people who once were the nations builders. Make absolutely no mistake about it. It is a war and the rules of engagement are rigged for sub humans, aka shit skins, aka double digit IQs aka the unclean that need to be cleansed with their masters!

I guarantee you this cunt never once stepped foot outside a secure FOB that was basically an American city with Dominos, McDonald's, and Starbucks.

Say what you will about based black men but they're pretty woke
> Corey Holcomb explains why no black person should be proud of the military
youtube.com/watch?v=_Gt_qdL0ljk
Agree and amplify

kek

the most obvious answer is to ban men from the military like any sane nation would do

Cringe

Tell them to cry more

I must have served in a different Marine Corps. Aside from getting kicked the fuck out for drugs, everything you wrote is bullshit.

Tell us where you go when your mom and sister kick you out of the trailer so they can suck nigger dicks for free jenkum?

You don't.

Except that a huge majority of that "racism" is really just casual banter.

I had a black sergeant who insisted on being called "McNigginator" as his call sign.

Actually no one with true honor should join our military it has no honor that is why people join it. Their Ire is a fake as black peoples against white people. Its a fairy tail. If you don't want to misdirect your hostility then start making Kikes lives living hell and leave white people alone. We never did anything when the 1% of slave owners and traders were predominately Kikes or Masonic bastards. Niggers prove they don't give a shit. They are good Goyim till the day they ulimatly chimp out. I hope white are gone by then so Kikes can get picked a part limb from limb. I can imagine it completely whole Kike families ripped apart in front of each other by Zombie Niggers. Then I can only hope another existence of Hell awaits them and theirs soon after.

checked

never ceases to make me laugh

In Germany occupation behaviour is still prevalent people do not say what they mean in Public and will never tell you their Political leanings only if you really know them met some Friends from my Friend and they were talking about Hitler and i was just smiling in my Head
and everyone i know will say about Hitler that he was always doing good for Germany and had Germans at his priority and in his heart and the only negative they say about him are because "Jews"

Not subtle enough picture boy.

Had 3 niggers in my basic training class lose their top secret clearances for stealing from the PX. Blew my mind how someone could throw away their future for something so petty. They also smuggled their cellphones into basic and never helped out with cleaning, so I was happy they got caught. I was redpilled on Blacks shortly afterward.

How can I tell you have never been in the military.

They know they don't belong in a general sense so they make the most of it like a nigger. Based black whatever do a dis service to white people and black people. If you're so based then fix your fucking race and leave white people the fuck alone!

they are getting replaced with robots in a few years

Kill those motherfucking kikes, burn them in kerosene

t. USAF

HH

This is disgusting. White nationalism is so anti-American it's disgusting. No true patriot can be a white nationalist.

Exactly, the Founding Fathers loved non-white minorities, that's why they didn't want to burden them with civil rights and shit.

The only thing the average German regrets is losing the war, isn't it Hans?

We regret it, too.

Full Metal Jacket isn't a documentary.

The founding fathers were racists

the US Military turns everyone into a turbo nationalist, even the beaners

jesus christ whats holding that country together? so many different people/factions with loyalties to something apart from America

>racist
>a word created by a communist
>a word created by a jew
>a word created by trotsky
>a word created as a means of tactical subterfuge against any opposition