Sayaka loves Kyouko and Kyouko loves Sayaka

Sayaka loves Kyouko and Kyouko loves Sayaka.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try, !Akemi but it's really clear it's you, you are the only one who would post canon pair with the intent of trying to fool people into thinking it's not you, but you are not actually ''triggering anyone'' go back in time and abort yourself

Fuck off, Sayaka only loves me.

wtf

No Kyouko, no deal.

Thank you for saving me the effort of saying this.
!Akemi made almost this exact same thread a week ago and did nothing but spam in it an try to "troll" people.

Fun fact: If you hung yourself, literally no one would care.
Why have you been so obsessed with shitposting like crazy over the past few days. You have been going at it like mad.

What? Can't even put a little effort into making a post to bump your shitposting thread?

Literally wtf is going on

circlejerk, the usual

>inb4 I'm !Akemi too

Fuck off sayaka ashit A LITERAL SHIT

I haven't watched this series in awhile, but doesn't one of them kill the other, or at least try?

That ain't love.

Literally you being fucking retarded, !Akemi.
>durrr i typed with "wtf" so that changed my posting style durrr
And no, !Akemi, this is the exact opposite of a circle jerk.
You made this thread just to post crack shipping bull shit in it to try and "troll" people. This isn't even the first time you've done it.

Sayaka and Kyouko care for one another but are just friends

Mami and Nagisa have a big sister / little sister relationship

Madoka cares for Homura in the platonic sense whereas Homura is in love with her (and thus one of the things that drove her to insanity)

There, now stop with all the shipping shit.

See, look at how fucking obvious your behavior is, !Akemi. Seriously, fuck off and kill yourself.

They are shilled as couple in Rebellion

> to try and "troll" people
literally as paranoid as Sup Forums's barneyfag that thinks people who post pony are in it to brainwash people into watching barney the dinosaur

No, !Akemi. It's not paranoia no matter how many times you keep saying this word.
You're stupid as fuck and everyone can see through what you are trying to do. It's not hard. And you been doing it for a long time. Which only makes it easier to see what you are doing.

Do you always post the same image whenever threads like this pop up?

You're really stupid and simple, !Akemi. There's not much else to say about you.
Why don't you fault yourself for always posting the same crack shit every thread?

A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the troll claims to hold. The concern troll posts in Web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group.[51] This is a particular case of sockpuppeting.

An example of this occurred in 2006 when Tad Furtado, a staffer for then-Congressman Charles Bass (R-NH), was caught posing as a "concerned" supporter of Bass' opponent, Democrat Paul Hodes, on several liberal New Hampshire blogs, using the pseudonyms "IndieNH" or "IndyNH". "IndyNH" expressed concern that Democrats might just be wasting their time or money on Hodes, because Bass was unbeatable.[52][53] Hodes eventually won the election.

Although the term "concern troll" originated in discussions of online behavior, it now sees increasing use to describe similar behaviors that take place offline. For example, James Wolcott of Vanity Fair accused a conservative New York Daily News columnist of "concern troll" behavior in his efforts to downplay the Mark Foley scandal. Wolcott links what he calls concern trolls to what Saul Alinsky calls "Do-Nothings", giving a long quote from Alinsky on the Do-Nothings' method and effects:

These Do-Nothings profess a commitment to social change for ideals of justice, equality, and opportunity, and then abstain from and discourage all effective action for change. They are known by their brand, 'I agree with your ends but not your means'.[54]

I like how you make it blatantly obvious you are the one shitposting across every single thread.

No, really, you need serious medical help.

Well, you two are rather similar. Always posting the same images, the canned responses, the consistency of your reveal and the autistic obsession on something that you claim to hate. It's come to a point where you've managed to become as recognizable as a tripfag without being a tripfag and that takes a tremendous amount of autism that I've only seen on Sup Forums so far.

Troll sites
[icon] This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)

While many webmasters and forum administrators consider trolls a scourge on their sites[according to whom?], some websites welcome them. For example, a New York Times article discussed troll activity at Sup Forums and at Encyclopedia Dramatica, which it described as "an online compendium of troll humor and troll lore".[23] Sup Forums's Sup Forums board is recognized as "one of the Internet's most infamous and active trolling hotspots."[56] This site and others are often used as a base to troll against sites that their members can not normally post on. These trolls feed off the reactions of their victims because "their agenda is to take delight in causing trouble".[57]

No, !Akemi. The behavior you associate with "me" is common behavior that many people do. You just don't get this because you come from tumblr. A hug box environment. So when you came here and started getting told off for your shit behavior, to was confusing to you. Because you were used a place that was a hug box. So you assumed people who were not in your hug box were the minority, thus you assumed everyone who was against you was a single person.

The responses are not "canned", there is just nothing else to say to you because you always do the same things.

And even if you want to pretend "I'm" obsessed, being obsessed with doing the right thing is hardly something bad. As opposed to you, who is obsessed with attacking people.

Aren't you attacking a person right now?

I have now been converted to the church of yaoi despite being male, see you lads in the AIDS clinic

over and over again?
You're the one with the obsession here

He doesn't get the irony of the situation.

>this thread

This kek

You can't even read your own source. It's talking about Sup Forums specifically, not Sup Forums as a whole. That while wiki page is also total bull shit. Because it says stupid shit like "This site and others are often used as a base to troll against sites that their members can not normally post on". Sup Forums is anonymous. These posters could use any site they want because they are not tied to an identity.

No, you are literally shit, so calling you as such is not an attack, it's literally just stating a fact.

Again, !Akemi. It's not irony, there is nothing good to say about you. You are that disgusting of a person. It's not "attacking" to say the only possible things about you. It's either "point out what shit you are" or "say nothing". Those are the two options.

You'll bounce back eventually

>E7uz7qK.png
makes sense, only reddit niggers could find this amusing three years later

How many times are you going to reply to yourself, !Akemi. It makes very little sense considering you all make the same logical error that stating facts is not attacking. Which any person with half a brain cell could figure out.

Why are you always insulting people, thats rude.

Honestly this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult
>An insult may be factual, but at the same time pejorative, such as the word "inbred".[2]

Again, there is literally NOTHING good to say about you. When discussing you and the problems you cause, only negative words can be used. And that's no one's fault but your own.

Why does he do it? Is he just a troll, or has he been driven insane by yuri and truly believes every single person who disagrees with him is !Akemi?

No one can be a literal shit, so its not Fact, but you being mean.

But why use insults and label everyone as boogieman?

this one's too short, post something longer so I can show everyone on r/Sup Forums how wacky Sup Forums is

Keep crying, it amuses me

Like always, !Akemi. It has nothing to do with the fact that you disagree, it is about HOW you disagree and what you do while disagreeing. And the behavior you do while disagreeing with people is painfully bad and obvious for everyone to see. The fact you always try to say it's about about agreeing or disagreeing is what makes it obvious who you are, because no one is actually stupid enough to make that dumb of a logical error.

It must be nice to be able to spam all the proxies you want, because you know the mod will do nothing about it.

>I have no selfawareness

I don't care about it when you make your own threads, I'm just here because flooded [s4s] yesterday and stole dubs for three hours

TL;DR
HomuxSaya a best

What did he mean by this?

This image came from a time where hardly anyone here used the word cuck

You've been really obsessed with this "paranoia" and "self awareness" bull shit lately.
You really don't get it, do you. You just saying something doesn't mean it's true.

I'm not the one who cries about having no friends and attacks people with spam every single day, you are.

>tl dr
>less than 500 words
What's it like bragging about being stupid?

Riddle me this, if you aren't obsessed or you aren't samefagging, why is it that when someone posts a bait image, you reply almost instataneously? I can only assume that you're doing the same as what Sup Forums's Barneyfag is doing by setting up an RSS feed of images being posted on Sup Forums and obsessively tracking it.

He likes to ship Mami x Homu

>What's it like bragging about being stupid?
Yes I like to spill my autism in exhentai comments
ChrisXMiku OTP

I got some of that

Woah thats weird

Thanks not-Akemi!(1) it's nice to see someone that doesn't insult the characters

But in this case it is true.

You're welcome.

Really, what is even the point is samefagging like this? It makes you look so stupid.

>when someone posts a bait image, you reply almost instataneously
Because telling off shitposters is the norm.
Again, pic related is literally you. No one is falling for your bait. Replying in any way at all is not "taking the bait" you stupid shitter. And the reason you always get told off is because, yes, that's right, many people hate you.

Seriously, what do you even get out of this? Why are you obsessed with doing this every single day? Why can't you just act like a sane person?

This image actually describes you perfectly.

>itt newfags who got serious over that shitty forced meme

He probably has a word filter like Daiz that notifys him when specific words are mentioned too. Like the characters names etc.

Ask yourself what those posters are baiting for. A response. That is precisely what you give them even if you are telling them off. You only encourage the deplorable behavior you despise by drawing attention to it with your needlessly stretched out arguing. Quoting a bunch of people and shitting on !Akemi is not yielding any kind of results, clearly.

Replace crack by !akemi and you will get an image that correctly pictures ACK.

Fasto kissu GET

Thank you for saving me the effort of saying this.
!Akemi made almost this exact same thread a week ago and did nothing but spam in it an try to "troll" people.

Fun fact: If you hung yourself, literally no one would care.
Why have you been so obsessed with shitposting like crazy over the past few days. You have been going at it like mad.

What? Can't even put a little effort into making a post to bump your shitposting thread?

Literally you being fucking retarded, !Akemi.
>durrr i typed with "wtf" so that changed my posting style durrr
And no, !Akemi, this is the exact opposite of a circle jerk.
You made this thread just to post crack shipping bull shit in it to try and "troll" people. This isn't even the first time you've done it.

See, look at how fucking obvious your behavior is, !Akemi. Seriously, fuck off and kill yourself.

No, !Akemi. It's not paranoia no matter how many times you keep saying this word.
You're stupid as fuck and everyone can see through what you are trying to do. It's not hard. And you been doing it for a long time. Which only makes it easier to see what you are doing.

You're really stupid and simple, !Akemi. There's not much else to say about you.
Why don't you fault yourself for always posting the same crack shit every thread?

Homura loves Madoka and I love Homura.

Better pairing on Madoka is where Maduka kisses Saaka

Let's apply occam's razor. Which do you think is less ridiculous, a person who has 8 separate devices to reply within less then a minute of each other or 8 different anons

Just want to say that I adore Mami

I like how you make it blatantly obvious you are the one shitposting across every single thread.

No, really, you need serious medical help.

No, !Akemi. The behavior you associate with "me" is common behavior that many people do. You just don't get this because you come from tumblr. A hug box environment. So when you came here and started getting told off for your shit behavior, to was confusing to you. Because you were used a place that was a hug box. So you assumed people who were not in your hug box were the minority, thus you assumed everyone who was against you was a single person.

The responses are not "canned", there is just nothing else to say to you because you always do the same things.

And even if you want to pretend "I'm" obsessed, being obsessed with doing the right thing is hardly something bad. As opposed to you, who is obsessed with attacking people.

You can't even read your own source. It's talking about Sup Forums specifically, not Sup Forums as a whole. That while wiki page is also total bull shit. Because it says stupid shit like "This site and others are often used as a base to troll against sites that their members can not normally post on". Sup Forums is anonymous. These posters could use any site they want because they are not tied to an identity.

No, you are literally shit, so calling you as such is not an attack, it's literally just stating a fact.

Again, !Akemi. It's not irony, there is nothing good to say about you. You are that disgusting of a person. It's not "attacking" to say the only possible things about you. It's either "point out what shit you are" or "say nothing". Those are the two options

How many times are you going to reply to yourself, !Akemi. It makes very little sense considering you all make the same logical error that stating facts is not attacking. Which any person with half a brain cell could figure out

You are harrassing everyone itt.

That's deep. Just like Homu will never obtain Madoka's sexual love, you won't ever obtain Homu's.

If all I care about is getting a reply, why are you so quick to provide them. You also brought up hug boxes for no reason in your response to this . You also seem to not have a rebuttal to the fact that your "telling shitposters off like normal people do" has no effect at all.

I just want Meguca
Allowing names on an anonymous image board was a big fat fucking mistake

Fuck off, !Akemi. Really, please kill yourself.

Okay, let's apply Occam's Razor.
Crack shippers are the minority in every single fandom. Because it's not normal for people to be shallow scumbag shitheads. This means there is a very small number of them. You can check this simple by looking at how much crack art there is compared to how much canon art there is.

This site, Sup Forums, has always been against tumblr shipping cancer behavior. Meaning there are even less shipping shitters here than other places. Thus, narrowing down the original minority even further.

Then, to narrow down that minority even further you are talking about a specfic fandom. Just the yuri one.

So what's more likely, that one person using only a single second device such as his phone to samefag, or that countless shipping from the minority showed up just for the sole purpose of spiting and attacking people in yuri threads on Sup Forums?

This is a crack thread please remove this

KallenXCC is the real OTP and everyone knows that.

Why would removing the name-field make Sup Forums any less attractive to shitposters who get banned from forums?

I don't understand how this guy can still be at it years later

>everyone
Just you, !Akemi. And it's not harassing. it's just stating facts.

See, the real problem here is that the rules are not actually enforced on this site anymore. Shippers, cancer like you, who do nothing but post low quality shit, used to get banned on site.

Now, you get protected by the biased mod. So you, being the animal that you are, get conditioned to think your behavior is perfectly fine. Thus you get worse and worse every single day.

I can imagine that something really bad happened to him back when he started and this is his way too cope with it.

You can ship multiple things Like MadoHomu and MadoSaya at the same time

> Because it's not normal for people to be shallow scumbag shitheads. This means there is a very small number of them.

Really makes you think

Why do you put so much effort into samefagging like this. It is literally insane.

>who get banned from forums
You mean a single forum which is also controlled by the same mod who is here?

>I don't understand how this guy can still be at it years later
You've been here the whole time, !Akemi. And it's obvious why everyone hates you.

It's an IRC group of fujos who want to bulldoze the competition (males)

Good thread. Madokaniggers are the worst.

His lesbian mom betrayed his other lesbian mom with another lesbian

How is that supposed to work?

Do you have some source on that?

Fine taste friendo
If you're going to shitpost this violently, make sure it's show related you gigantic fucking faggot