Sexual Allegations are Bullshit

Is anyone else sick of watching women ruin our society with their bullshit? Beyond watching all these powerful figures crash and burn is how lame our culture is becoming. I really hope this backfires on the stupid whores but I doubt it. If anything it seems to be getting worse. Where does this all lead?

Women are bringing the full power of their sexuality to bear as a political weapon. It's fucking annoying that anyone gives them the time of day. Who gives a shit if a man grabbed them by the ass? What a mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WefXUy1oo0
Leddit.com/u/NebulaNeko
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101601/Natalie-Portman-100-stories-sexism-Hollywood.html?mrn_rm=als1
youtube.com/watch?v=_Andgq5BGRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women will become obsolete as soon as artificial wombs are a thing user, don't worry. Only the ones who will try to be virtuous women who will make good mothers, bear many children and stay submissive will survive natural selection at that point.

As for now, pay up with sauce

One silver lining is that it's helping weed out the liberals, cucks, and betas though.

Faggots are apologizing the second there's an allegation, whether they even did anything or not.

As soon as these soft fuckers are out of the mix, these women will start running into real men who instead of apologizing say "Oh yeah? Take it to court and prove it, bitch."

Why do you care about any of the accused? All of them are pretty much jew puppets and Hollywood scum.
Also: You are walking down the street with your wife and one of these guys comes up from behind and grabs her ass. How do you respond?

Sauce the image you faggot

Universal suffrage was a big mistake

I kick his ass. My wife's ass is mine not his to grab. Totally incomparable; in the situation you're describing that man is making an affront to me. These other examples are women being whores and then complaining about being treated as such.

These bastards are mostly jews but they are still men (biologically speaking) and if women are dumb enough to put themselves in that situation then why do we as a society have to clean up their mess?

Female empowerment is a crock of shit. They are still powerless and weak and they are really making that clear. They don't deserve to be independent because they can't even protect themselves or make sound judgments of who they spend time with.

you dont understand that they actually have proof
they wouldnt be doing this otherwise

>implying a random run by ass grabbing happens???
wtf dude that literally never happens and if it does some white knight beats the shit out of him.
All these allegations are women who get in to situations they know they should't be in or regret being in afterwards because they were drunk at some office xmas party and started flirting with a coworker and he makes a move.

SAUCE. NOHW

Nebulanekocosplay on instagram.

>implying this much
>t. more then likely virgin
Answer this:
Your wife is at work. Boss grabs her ass and tells her she will need to suck his cock tomorrow to keep her job.
How do you respond?

Have you read my post? Pls sauce

>implying random public ass grabbing doesn't happen
You are either sheltered or retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WefXUy1oo0

It's annoying because it's all the news reports on now and some of these accusations are pretty weak.

Are you serious? They rarely have any proof at all and I doubt few if any of these allegations make it to court. This is mob rule. All it takes is an allegation to ruin a man's career. That's fucked.

>white knight winning a fight

(((women))) are far worse than kikes, they're easily controllable with propaganda. women need to be put on a leash again, no one fucking cares about this sexual assault BS we want something actually to get fucking done in congress. but ya know, nothing gets done when a bunch of women are given a platform

>cha-ching
Literally never happens these days

>Is anyone else sick of watching women ruin our society with their bullshit?

Yes

>implying that didn't make that chicks entire day
also this is the equivalent of having my pocket picked. Yeah it sucks but it happens, just have to live with it.
also my female coworkers grab my ass all the time. They turned it in to a game.

Well hopefully she isn't just trying to get some attention and is telling the truth. If she can get proof via an audio clip of him then it shouldn't be a problem to go forward and get his ass in court. Otherwise bitch better start looking for a new job. If I trust my wife (women being mostly liars) then I go have a few choice words with the son of a bitch myself.

Still we as men have to be careful giving women this much power over men to begin with. In a better society my wife wouldn't be at work away from the protection of our home. It's a flaw in our society letting the mothers of our children into the hands of potential predators.

ha ha... yeah. now that you put it that way, it seems pretty implausible. more likely it would be like 3 or 4 of them just telling him to fuck up and never throwing a punch

Lol no. Usually it's just testimony in political situations.

oh dude stfu, ive had some fat girl grab my dick at a party before, and ive had chicks grab my ass multiple times. unlike roastie vermin who only crave attention, i dont fucking care and wouldn't try to ruin someones career over it

is that ahegao mercy? hot

You seem really mad. Did something happen to you as a child to make you this way? You need to seek help bro. Just saying.

Fights lost bruh

>confusing fantasy and high school grab ass with the real world
You have to be 18+ to post on this board kiddos

32 yrs old mate
I work around nurses. the most degenerate desperate codependent bunch of women you will ever meet
consider yourself BTFO

Yeah I grew up learning about our history and culture only to have it taken from under my feet. I watch men thirsty for a piece of ass throw away their power for nothing in return. Everything is going to shit and the very partners I once sought to make a life with in this world have turned against us for shortsighted gains that only harm themselves.

If you're not angry then you're on the wrong fucking side.

All of these people are throwing these allegations around constantly so that when the real sexual predators and pedo rings start getting called out people will be sick of it and not take it seriously.

It's worth considering. It is certainly going to water down a lot of people's concerns or it will become a much larger hunt. Mob rule is an inherent part of democracy and it seems that social media is the hammer being brought to bear in this new political climate.

This is all a ploy to be used against Trump later.

Mark these words Sup Forumsacks

How long will you let them get away with this?
Pic relative

Well, at the least that's what the hope is going to happen. I hope that the public will double down on when it happens.

>or it will become a much larger hunt
doubtful considering the governments program to turn everyone and everything apathetic, i'm already at the point where every new allegation just annoys me because i rather see more silly cat stories on my twitter feed

This.

And if you notice it was all kicked off by some of these SJW Hollywood puppets and very abruptly.

It's a tactic. Soon they will bring Trump back in the mix... just you wait and see.

no it is fucking hilarious, because like most Sup Forumstards I am a kissless virgin and would never even think of being sexually aggressive towards a woman. It is fucking hilarious that all these pervs, 80% democrats are getting called on their bullshit. fuck them. and fuck the dumb bitches accusing them, they are whores for shaking their asses to get a job ib the first place

OP confirmed as a rapist hoping to avoid prosecution for a lifetime of rape, groping, and harassment.

I'm glad for everyone of (((them))) we can remove from power. Also this stuff is really a minor problem, if we look at the big picture the world is heading towards another dark age and it isn't because of Trump or rightwing populists. The (((lefts))) lies will collapse at some Point and nobody can predict how bad it's going to be.

I have a lot of leftist roasties on my list of 'friends' on social media and they are only growing more militant as time goes forward.

Anger can be addictive chemically which only stokes the flames these useful idiots throw themselves on.

What dah fuq is Mariah Carey doing on the pin board of rapists?

>wife at work
This wouldn't Happen in healthy society

>As highly as we honor the wife in the family and in the home, we must just as intensely fight against the intrusion of women into public life, because the ultimate outcome of these efforts would be, and to some extent is already, unilateral women's rights, which would make the world into a big brothel in which everything revolves around penises and pussies in a silly and absurd satyrs' orgy while the proper wife, the loyal mother of the house, and the healthy strong troop of children will be mercilessly driven out of the chaste and legitimate home. No one other than those women with their lascivious ape-like natures destroyed the cultures of antiquity and they will bring down our culture as well if men do not stop and think soon.

>Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels, Theozoology (1905)

Nope. I don't engage in society, so this is your problem. Seriously. I am married and go to great lengths to never come in contact with other women. I work construction, and love it.

Get married to a real woman, and let these bimbos out to dry. Do it for society. Who gives one bit what they think or care about. If you don't engage with them, they cannot make accusations.

their moral outcry will burn out and fade away because lets face it people who grow politically militant only do so when they think it'll improve their personal lives (immoral or moral). Once they see nothing they do matters and that they're pawns they'll just give up and get fucked.
Me? I'm trying to think of a way to make tons of money and move to a cheap country where women actually like men.

She's a rapist.

Also, they plan to pump these bedtime fairy tales so later they can close in on Trump with some bullshit unsubstantiated stories from thirsty bitches with no morals. They will say:
>hey!!! You didn't mind taking down blah blah blah with no proof! It's Trumps turn now.

>it's HIS turn.

Mistakes leading to this situation:
>allowing unproven claims and gossip to be mass broadcasted without a heavy duty disclaimer
>allowing jews to dominate the media
>allowing jews in the media at all
>allowing jews into the country
>abandoning the tradition of dueling in defense of honor
>affording the ancient rights of anglo-saxons to groups who are absolutely unworthy of them

>what is current reality

Fugg. Save me, sweet Jesus--my Lord and Savior.

>She's a rapist.
Does this mean Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are rapists too?

Leddit.com/u/NebulaNeko

If women dress like whore's, and act like a whore's should we not treat them like whores? Legit question
Also why are they surprised when they are treated like whores when they clearly look and act the part?

You're absolutely correct on all fronts. Our society is poisoned and nearly beyond saving. Jewish media influence has truly done more damage than we ever dreamt possible. Freedom of speech is an anglo right that has been taken and turned against us and the weak willed of our society.

Why must we be in the death throes of our culture? My grandfather helped build this great country and it hurts so much to let it fall so helplessly.

God do I hate the Jews so fucking much.

Also, this is all a LARP to catch Trump up in some bullshit.
None of these people gave one rusty fuck about any of the so called victims, EVER.
And YES! They all knew about it already.

My feeling is its a mans duty to grab the booty

Sauce on this QT ?
My dick is diamonds...
MOAR!!

Right? Every time a new sexual scandal pops out of some woman's cunt on national television, I gotta try so fucking hard not to immediately reveal my powerlevel. It's getting incredibly old.

thankssssssssssssss

It's so insanely annoying. Are there pervy gross dudes out there, of course. Always have been always will be. The winning move for women to play is not to fuck those dudes. Then it's over. Can't blame them for trying to fuck, it's biology.

What irks me though are the accusations like those leveled against Charlie Rose. I don't tend to agree with Rose, I think he's a lipstick limousine liberal who has his head up his ass. But he doesn't deserve this. Oh so we put his hand on a woman's thigh a couple times?!

THATS CALLED GAUGING INTEREST!! He was just trying to find out if she liked him or not. Women don't like it when you directly ask, because that implies a lack of confidence. That's why you grab her thigh, her hand, or try to kiss her, and see what happens. If she lets you do it, it means she likes you. If she says "ew " or otherwise recoils, you apologize and move on, knowing that she doesn't like you.

I don't think Charlie Rose was trying to abuse these women or bully them into sex. He was just putting the moves on them how his old wrinkly ass has always done it. Only now is it apparently a problem.

And of course this will just come to bite right wing politicians in the ass. This whole thing is uniting women, when what we need are good conservative women to stand by their men. The pull of the sisterhood is strong, and should be opposed at every step. But by buying into all of these allegations, you are strengthening women's identification with each other rather than their families and husbands.

you'd think we could at least enjoy 100 or 200 years of prosperity before the decline. It's so infuriating that the greatest years of this nation only lasted maybe 20 or 30 years tops

the kid from gossip girl is on there twice

I don't even understand how's that a thing. Literally some random thot accuses you of some mystical rape and your career is over? Is this how it works in US?

Too late.

I agree with you, brother.

>Women are bringing the full power of their sexuality to bear as a political weapon
lol. muh sexual allegation scandals are just a tool to distract from actual problems. they will get boring soon enough and noone will even remeber about it

>the world is heading towards another dark
I came to this conclusion some time ago as well.

>The pull of the sisterhood is strong, and should be opposed at every step. But by buying into all of these allegations, you are strengthening women's identification with each other rather than their families and husbands.
Thats the plan. Its Maxist/Post Modern doctrine at work.

I think that many sexual harassment allegations are true and sexual harassment does happen. However, it seems to me that quite many people nowadays consider many things to be sexual harassment.

Apparently asking for a sexual favor is sexual harassment, even asking somebody for a drink is sexual harassment according to some people. In my opinion singular instances without anything more, where the person listens to the other side should not be sexual harassment. If somebody asks you to have sex just one time and you say "no" then that should not be sexual harassment, but apparently many people disagree.

Oh yeah, apparently looking at a woman's breasts is also sexual harassment.

Ride the tiger my friend.

>229 cat ladies agree

>Why do you care about any of the accused?
Because it's not about them specifically. The way they are handled sets a precedent for everybody else. Some of those people on the list absolutely deserve what happened to them while others do not.

>Also: You are walking down the street with your wife and one of these guys comes up from behind and grabs her ass. How do you respond?
I do think that is sexual harassment. Even if I'm not there that would be sexual harassment. Asking to do that, in my opinion, would not be sexual harassment though. It would be very rude however.

I was so supportive of this shit at first because it was all leftist faggots who can't get women. I believe now it was always intended to devolve into this attempt to blur the definitive lines of rape to accuse anyone ever. The left just seems furious only their idiot idols get outed, and refuse to see the connection to pizza gate. (Powerful Hollywood/political cabal of rapists and pedos). Ultimately it's liberals angry there is actual proof of pizza Gate, angry their own people were so sloppy they themselves revealed it, not us, hilariously enough.

>I'm immoral and unjust, now pay attention to my opinions
lmao this will backfire on whores soon enough

that's great...until then this discussion needs to continue.

I've seen little to no proof in all of these allegations.

I love real life ahegao

'I think my first reaction when I heard everybody coming out was, "Wow. I'm so lucky that I haven't had this."

'And the fact that it was like "oh, wait." I went from thinking I don't have a story to "oh wait, I have 100 stories," and I think a lot of people are having these reckonings with ourselves of things we just took for granted as oh, this is part of the process.'''

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5101601/Natalie-Portman-100-stories-sexism-Hollywood.html?mrn_rm=als1

Anything they can get away with misconstruing as rape they will do just that. A lot of guys out there with innocent souls being harmed.

I don't understand it all.

Women claim to hate """"us"""", but by nature hate and despise weak faggots like white knighting leftie faggots. They even admit they hate them, yet allow themselves to be trusting and abused by them. We may not all be good, but atleast we are mostly honest. Why do women so easily claim to hate us and not the liberal faggots, they are the true sources of their misery anyway.

This whole topic.

There must be punishments (harsh) for proven false allegations.

No punishments for an assault on a males life shows how deeeply dehumanising this sociezy is against men, it literally dehumanizes men.

Either society treats men as humans again, or men go on strike and collapse society and force male rule on society by that.

Or we need secret vigilsnte groups for secret courts and punishment corps against women.

Desu.

>ohh are you a director? if I suck you, do you give me a role in your movie?
>sure sweet heart, get in your knees and do what you do best

some years later

>he's a machist, he forced me to suck their balls

All this allegations are bullshit because this women are whores, look to Terry Richardson and their photos, so many actress in sexual position, very bizarre photos and they don't talk nothing about this, but now, they are taking advantages to blame him of sexual harassment.
I don't doubt Terry is a sexual maniac, but, this actress know and like it.

here's the thing with all these allegations

roasties fuck the execs to get awards or whatever
feel regret about it later
boom. rape accusation

All politics is bullshit.

Tbh, are not just heading to fascism at this point? I want the Ancap utopia just like you, but people are getting nasty as fuck. The only thing after spiritually murdering a man with a false allegation is outright murder, if you can spiritually murder someone you can murder them outright.

It's not poisoned enough yet. The change has been gradual so far, but if it's excellerated to beyond normal levels of depravity, maybe it can be saved.
The Weimar Republic of the 1920s was far more degenerate than America today, and the sheer disgust of it brought Adolf into power.

I think this shit is hilarious. It's basically political russian roullette at this point, and swamp is playing against itself. Open the hush fund and let it all burn down.

looks fucking retarded and not sexy at all. 3d are truely pd

So a bunch of bands I listen to just got fucked over because a bunch of emo teens came out calling them rapists. All of them L I E D about their age and fucked them for a few months abd now are acting like victims. I know you all would hate the bands I am referencing and youll call me an emo faggot but this gotta stop

Fpbp. Also sexbots.

It's frightening. One day you'll meet one of these women irl and they'll do anything they can to fuck up your life, one way or another, because they hate you for being a man. Today is the kind of day I want to be a faggot

Wish we could turn back time... to the good old days...

>The Weimar Republic of the 1920s was far more degenerate than America today
Lies from a soft christcuck conservative. You're part of the problem too.

Yeah, we're heading towards murder in the streets and blood in the storm drains at this point.

I accept it.

That's not true. The people whining about degeneracy are the problem. You guys are basically incels.

It's all because they are oscillating the 5G waves.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Andgq5BGRE

I've been with a number of girls and I'm worried that even more than four decades in the future any of them could retroactively take their consent back or whatever and destroy my life. This is one of the reasons I'm not touching any more american girls, I'm only gaming when traveling overseas from now on. I guess they call this love tourism.

I'm going to be "that guy" for a second. This entire abuse/allegation scandal that's spreading everywhere is so attention-grabbing and emotionally charged that it must have been purposely designed as a smokescreen for something else. This whole thing was created to distract us and the public from something else we're missing.

Uranium-1 and pay to play

I wouldn't be surprised if an anti-defamation law concerning sexual accusations gets rubber stamped by Congress just to stem the bleeding.

Convenient for them, convenient for us.

>REEEEE why can't I grope women whenever I want fucking sluts ruining society

I thought of that, and maybe net neutrality too. There's also the chance they're planning to eventually use this bullshit on Trump too.

I've got a bad feeling that the 2018 midterms are going to have candidates getting accused of shit left and right, like half of the races will have a sex scandal attached. This shit is weaponized.