57 MILLION UBER USERS HACKED

and Uber instead of warning users of a breach pays off hacker?!! HOW IS THIS SHIT ALLOWED IN THIS DAY AND AGE?!!? Banks fail, taxpayers end up paying, TRS gets hacked and still operates, blames taxpayers for giving them data, uber is hacked and it's our fault!?!?! WTF?! Why aren't these companies held accountable and not forced to pay penalty fines to the users?! If I fuck up my uber ride then I'll get banned from using UBER, they get my cc info breached and I am at fault?! Why aren't we given 1 year of free rides for this bullshit?!

cnbc.com/2017/11/21/uber-hack-exposes-data-of-57-million-users-and-drivers-report-says.html

god damn this is infuriating

lol did you think capitalism worked or something?

bumperino

>not forced to pay penalty fines to the users

The real penalty is them losing business to a competitors

If we had a true free market this sort of thing wouldn't be happening

>everything that enabled you to post that

not seeing anything wrong

>You kind of deserve it for using uber to begin with.

Starve yourself commie

Yeah I'd much rather another 100 million people die

>competitors
Such as lyft and taxis?

stallman specifically said to NOT use uber. why would you go and use it anyways?

Uber paid to have the hacked data deleted, but kept it secret for a year.

when it all goes down i can live on tree bark

yes uber is going down hard

and if you were a hacker, would you delete said data after receiving 100k or would you sell it off to Russian Mafia and let them deal with it?

Good, hopefully this sinks them. Glad I stopped driving people around for free, in a brand new car no less. Shit is communism tier, this entire sharing economy is. I only had to do it during college, then I had one pax who was making drug deals and telling me to continue driving on one street, and to take him to the liquor store from breaks, etc, told him to get the fuck out, and sad thing is, I picked him up literally 2 streets down from my own house.

BTW, illegals drive for uber with no problems. In fact I know one who got a car from them, and is still driving for money. Shit is a free for all.

Yet you guys continue to suck capitalisms dick, until you learn that what we got now is unregulated bullshit, this shit will continue, large corporations get away with shit like this all the time, it has become the norm.

who the fuck uses uber. buy a car you pov cunts

this, RMS is a true hero and we would all be better off if we listened to him

I know the feeling, know this (fat) guy who didn't want to walk in the rain for 1 block (LITERALLY) and instead called an Uber from 5 miles away so he can drive him 1 block (LITERALLY). I bet he got a low rating for that.

Stop giving these mega corporations your information.
Most of them are selling your information to others and you know this because you start getting harrasing phone calls from foreigners asking you to invest money.

Ask them how they have your info and its "Someone sold us your information"

>muh free market

Because no infromation is really safe. Even the anlog infomrations while being obviously often much safer than the digital ones aren't a hundred percent safe. The great myth of our age is digitalisation and there is part of this myth that isn't told. It isn't a question, if an infromation storred on a network will be in the hands of somebody unauthorizied really wants it, but when if the Information is worth enough.

This is why I never used it. Didn't mommy tell any of you not to get in the car with strangers?

If you have never dealt with hackers you wont understand.But believe me,its best for you to pay.

Per High Level Insider , Jul ‘16
Question:
>>Was Elon Musk recruited by the "Illuminati" after applying himself? What's the deal with his divorce/remarriage/divorce to the same woman: is it an elaborate tax evasion/money laundering/Clinton Foundation donation scheme, or even at your elite level cuckoldry by women is a problem?

Answer:
>>As a technologist, he is a horrid distraction.

>>As to your other line of inquiry, you're very aware. You'll find many cases of companies being created and promoted by groups specifically to fund other enterprises. Another obvious example is Uber getting a free pass from municipalities that you wouldn't otherwise expect. These things are allowed to fund other projects.

Roads are too scary for neets in large cities. I'm not even kidding you, all my uncles and aunts kids don't drive cars, they are not capable. i remember when I wanted to drive a car when I turned 14 years old, these people couldn't care less. Plus, buying a car for them, paying the lease, or car payments, and insurance is too much of a hassle.

I used to get those quite often. Sometimes they are rich yuppies living in the hills. I remember I did that one time just so the bitch could go to a beauty salon. In the end you lose so much value in your car, insurance, mileage, its just not worth it.

I mean it is safe for a passenger most of the time, the guys or gal is down on their luck and trying to make money, so they are straight arrows driving around retards.