Police Can Access Your DNA From 23andMe

So, this is interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

technocracy.news/index.php/2017/11/19/police-can-access-dna-23andme-ancestry-com/
stallman.org/ancestry.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty soon dna will mean nothing

its only a matter of time before someone figures out how to exactly clone someone's dna to make clone babies

technocracy.news/index.php/2017/11/19/police-can-access-dna-23andme-ancestry-com/

Source

>its only a matter of time before someone figures out how to exactly clone someone's dna to make clone babies
I'd clone my own Tayler waifu

YOU MEAN WE CAN HAVE HOW MANY HITLERS?!?!?!

>he didn't use AncestryDNA
>he didn't save $100 his kit
>he didn't not get his DNA stolen from Feds
You're missing out y'all

millions of retarded democrats with nothing better to do than care about nothing important. if we do this with politicans we can match the cum stains on all the little girls panties running around washington and get them all BTFO.

Media hype turns out to be a trap
How can this be?

SURPRISE GOY111!!! SURPRISE!!!111

dumb frogposter

If this was some conspiracy to get your DNA in federal hands they could just do it when you're born.

Now all police have to do to frame someone is choose a patsy from 23andMe or Ancestry.com, collect their hair and plant it at a crime scene.

am I white?

this is my favorite post of the week

Sure. That's a given. Through PRISM, the NSA can request any data on a US based server. What kind of retard falls for a meme?

Also its illegal to obtain DNA through a third party for use in a criminal or civil trial without a warrant. 100s of years of precedent for that. Even if they did obtain it if they used it it would be declared a mistrial.

oh shit

>europe south
They changed the italy/greece thing?

Except that wouldn't be legal and people would flip out. Get a bunch of morons to voluntarily hand it over though...

No shit and they get your finger print from your iphone too soon to have your face print it over the culling is soon

>2% jew
No.

guess so. they also took away the "x% european" (x=100 in my case) which is a fucking travesty-- clearly designed to inconvenience people like me.

>2% european jewish
No

good thing I used a fake name

What a surprise! Everyone who sent their DNA to these kikes just to confirm their whiteness deserves it.

Gas yourself

I did Nazi that coming

Good thing for me I always carry my Apple Iphoneâ„¢ with me so it tracks everywhere I go, records everything I say, and takes a picture of my face everytime I look at it. So I always have an alibi if a hook nosed federal agency ever tries to frame me with something!

Every infant in America is pricked and the bloodspot is used to test for genetic disorders. Those bloodspots are saved in most states, and a few states allow various uses for these bloodspots. So, they sort of already "own" your DNA (given that you can't get it back and they've been known to use bloodspots for pathology studies and to "loan" to pharmaceutical companies). No privacy there in the US.

>inb4 Elliot Rodger

>paying someone to give them your permanent personal information

That's Ancestry, not 23andMe

it used to say italy/greece. The burger is right

Well it basically still does. Maybe they got too many confused Slavs wondering how they were Greek or Italian

inb4 underage b&

>/reddit/

No shit. Did you really think a database of your genetics wouldn't be used against you?

Are you that fucking naive?

>So, this is interesting.
Because you fucking idiots in your quest to prove how white you are inadvertantly paid for the goverment's future data trove. They can now plant your dna on a crime scene.

Idiots.

Means it sucks to be a rapist, like OP. I hope you're preparing your anus for Bubba.

I'm sure I read this about ten years ago. seriously, UUughhh.

How did people not realize this in advance?

kek
retards being memed into trying to prove how white they are
ended up giving their DNA to the jews

white nat is a psyop
natsoc is a psyop
trump is a psyop

The bankers go on
The wars go on
The police state grows

But they've got you retards focused on tiny little social issues and fanatically cheering the nitty gritty of dirty washington politics
>holy fuckin based guise, the red jews have just criticized the blue jews in a statement! holy shit blue party literally destroyed for 1000 years! based *InsertDubiousCharacterHere* saying they're taking out the deep state! i believe them! why would they lie?

23 and me literally donates to the clinton foundation, we've been sayjng this for over a year now

The cops have taken my dna already. Also 23andme is run by a jew literally jewgle it up

if i want to do a DNA test which company is the least nwo

very

none you dumb fuck

Oh well, I wasn't white anyway...

NHS

>Broadly European
Is that a bit like Quintessentially British?

SUPRISE SUPRISE

Glad I got my DNA test done before they could sequence the entire thing.

Why the fuck would you EVER? Are you that much a mongoloid mixed race mutt that you can't just clearly tell how white you are?

>retards being memed into trying to prove how white they are
>ended up giving their DNA to the jews
this. anyone fucking stupid enough to have done it in the first place deserves bad things to happen to them

German in my case. It's just DNA common in different Euro populations and they are not confident to assign it to any particular one.

Is there any proof of how accurate this is?

They nailed mine but it's not a stable science, your mileage may vary.

remember the president of google is married to the ceo of you tube, who is also the sister of the ceo of 23 and me

WHO COULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT GIVING YOUR ACTUAL FUCKING DNA OUT WAS A BAD IDEA?!?!

I was thinking about getting genetic testing done on myself, but now I'm hesitating. Does anyone know if it is possible to submit DNA under a false name and some sort of address?

>willingly giving your DNA over to some random company run by jews who will just tell you your great-grandpa was a nigger while they make their real money by sell their entire stored DNA database to the government

wow who could've seen that coming

>paying $100 to have your DNA put into a jewish database just to be told that you're not white
holy shit lmao

stallman.org/ancestry.html
RMS has been talking about this for awhile
Makes those almonds activate knowing all of the posters wanting u to post DNA results were really govt spooks trying to flag Sup Forumsacks

this is just ver. 2.0 of that cops can collect your DNA at traffic stops.

igodid not go down to well with the masses.

so this is the next softer sneakier way to do it.

go look at all the YouTube personalities who have been try to make 23andme appear cool.

then look at their other videos to see what side of the trump fence they are on.

if you were afraid of DNA collection but fell for the 23andme scam too bad, your DNA was collected.

This, what the fuck were people thinking

What's wrong with being Jewish? I think the problem here is that this place is filled with fatassed cumstained neets who don't realize that the true one percent isn't even majority jewish.

cucks

they fell for the
>gotta prove I'm white!
meme

Sup Forums wasn't like this 06-10
The race stuff really kicked into gear 2013- onwards
To me, it's evidence that '''they''' have been running psyops here for years. And they run them years in advance, slow-burn style.
They know exactly what they're doing. They're probably laying the seeds RIGHT NOW for a reaction that they want years down the line.

Hell, even my post could be a psyop

:^)

Pic related can supposedly get me a lighter sentence if I commit a crime.