Is Sup Forums ded?

All I see is race mixing, le 56% and "What does pol" think bread. WTF. Did (((they))) win?

I'd kill for a comfy /skg/, but alas, the Norks haven't done anything cool lately.

YUP!

The (((Alt-Right))) killed it. 8ch is still kind of Sup Forums but the mods are CIA

i want to cum on her feet

1/4 of Sup Forums today seems to be ''women'' related threads, literally

>idiot missed the train
Wew Weew

>not wanting to impregnate her
t. soyboy

Oh no. Ugh

>make good threads with actual debates
>mods delete it

This feet loser is always here

Reminder that sexual psy-op degeneracy is real and (((they're))) doing it to Sup Forums

I would say that 1/4 are women fucking black men or race mixing.

Did I? Educate us newfag

>make good threads with actual debates
>mods delete it
This

Don't debate.

Don't create

Just masturbate

>hurr durr 56% of your country is full of mexicans and blacks!

>Hurrr durrr fuck white women

>hurrr durr Jordon PetersonSpencerSouthern

>I would say that 1/4 are women fucking black men or race mixing.
You sound like a kike

Why though?

Stop shilling bitch

I rarely come here now. All the Jew posting as things you said, plus "Muh You Aren't White" garbage and CBTS threads.... Sup Forums basically sucks.

Holy fuck instaboner.

in its foundation, Sup Forums was always a cesspit

It has been an uptick today too.
Any active thread with an active debate got deleted and we got banned only weird masturbatory meme threads were allowed to thrive.

Yes.

Not enough BASED discussion of society, interesting topics and of course geo-politics.

Too much of the same shit. I'm only opposed to the homogeneous repetitive nature. Be witty at least.

>

foot fetish is the patrician's choice, faggot

Well, mods are completely infiltrated and delete any threads of actual merit.

So, you tell me.

So do your part and sage them, and tell others to. Its literally psyop, trying to normalize this shit.

You and I know that's not happening... why is it being portrayed in media?

taytay will get bred with buck nigger seed. digits confirm.

all i see is a big fat 0

I know. Trust me friendo.

Some mod keeps deleting Christian threads about 200 posts in. But this thread will see the backpage without being moved to /qa/

Thanks, mods.

no. it's just that people are making fun of America's completely fucked demographics

It was a cesspit of truth. A liar considers truth a wrong.

Fucking this. I actually only come when big news breaks now because it has become so unbearable. Even when news breaks I barely discuss because it's so hive mindish now I just casually observe what's being said

yes, it is done. we finally did it!

I have noticed that too. Why though?

Wowsers.

ergo Le 56% meme

nothing wrong with being a footchad

Because they weren't threads full of nothing but D&C.

Axed.

That meme is a year old, the simultaneous rollout by memeflag spammers is clearly inorganic.

IDK. seems like shit threads are being promoted. I used to be big into rap and there was this meme that there was a jewish agenda to make rap shitty and unconscious by jewish execs. They would give label deals to any upcoming rapper that had anything good to say that was against degeneracy and they would shelve their albums until their hype died down. But would promote shit like lil wayne and lil jon

Really? Prove it!

Just watch the catalog. Watch the trends of which threads get axed and which do not.

le 56% is pretty genius. a lot of /pol just does what shills are paid to do and without cost. But yeah, it's pretty much the same 5 subjects being recycled. Happenings and events are being snuffed out by this garbage. SAD!

Why do you think I made this bread?

The only time this place is decent anymore is 1am EST to 5am EST.

No, ((you))) didn't win.

That's why they added "I'm not a robot" junk. It makes it easier for shills to derail a thread.

This is also true..
Make a good thread you get decent discussion people don't seem to be as tribal either it's like a total different Sup Forums none of this meme shit

even more refined one

I find myself visiting pol less and less.
It's just so.. Shallow now.

Everyday you can see the exact same threads, with the exact same people, posting the exact same JPGS, with the exact same d/c agenda.
Normal threads are being deleted in favour of some worthless shit-tier content that has only one purpose - to create a conflict on Sup Forums

It's tiring. Tiring and boring.

its because the real robert hours threads stopped

but dont worry, im about to start them back up again tonight

>Normal threads are being deleted in favour of some worthless shit-tier content that has only one purpose - to create a conflict on Sup Forums
>It's tiring. Tiring and boring.

WE NEED A NEW CHAN!!!!

Christcucks > Roasties > Cucks > Trannies > Fags > Spics > Niggers > Soyboys > Muslims > ANTIFA > Jews > Pedos > Spencer

this

no, we just need to ban people who 1 post by this id and start an obvious bait thread

I know the "Le 56%" meme is from JIDF. It's to make Americans wonder if they are white. The one true meme right now in regards to the jew is they are afraid.

Then you'd have to post a time limit... what would be the time limit?

The professional shit-posters are on vacation. All that is left are bots and the addicted.

I've been on Sup Forums for around 10 years now, but barely visit Sup Forums any more. The change started long before the last US election, but has completely descended to a new level of shit in the past year. It's odd to think that we used to think it was JIDF that would kill us, but in the end I think we killed ourselves.

Real white nationalists use TRS/Stormerbbs

Most people that use pol are mixed and non white people. its just fun to see jidf shilld and other non whites fighting and making stupid threads

Then what does that make me, a professional lurker that bake your almonds? It means you are an almond baker...

Well, it's never going to happen.
Pol became a cesspool of shills, larpers and d/c threads.
Mods are a bunch of useless fucking cunts with completely arbitrary sense of judgement.

They will often delete threads where people act civilized but they don't mind it when people start throwing shit at each other.

Sup Forums has been corrupted, we need something new.

>Format
Still, agreed

Dunno. Ask mods.

Fuck off jou.

It's a Sup Forums meme, dude. Banter really.