URGENT CALL FOR WEAPONISED AUTISM

URGENT CALL FOR WEAPONISED AUTISM.

We all remember earlier this year the 4 black teenagers torturing the white mentally handicapped guy in Chicago?

Apparently it has been downgraded, and is no longer being seen as a hate crime despite the fact the video clearly had them shouting shit at him because he is white.

The issue is, I can't find the proof this downgrade has occurred.

Like, nothing past March seems to exist about this case at all. Complete media black out.

What I have found out so far is:

- occurred 3rd January, 2017
- cook county judicial office
- judge is Judge Hooks, apparently notorious for downgrading black crimes.

Tldr, we need to find proof of pic related. This is an incredible attack on whites if it has actually occurred.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149060670/#q149060670
youtube.com/watch?v=iU783mD5gv8
imgur.com/RWAHnQP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well boys, crank it up.

Exactly.

I'm Australian and I'm infuriated by this, and I'm not even anti-black.

This is just such a gross failure of your justice system IF TRUE.

How can more of you not want to know??

Stand up for yourselves, burgers

It's only a hate crime if the suspect is white. Everyone knows this.
If you think it's bad now, wait until we're all minorities in our own lands like in South Africa. They'll have free reign to slaughter us and if we speak up (or fight back) they'll claim racism. And it'll work, because Whites are stupid animals who allow their altruism to kill them.

Bump for Justice

>notorious for downgrading black crimes.
how are they still a judge then?

You never been to Chicago it seems friend.

Corrupt system and accusations of racism.

Bump since I hated studying law in business school and can't be bothered, liked finance and statistics more.

Apparently the judge downgrades shit all the time to reduce black/white prison ratio, or at least so my digging has found.

I was on some Chicago cop forum and they were all bit high about it.

its called a FOI if you give a shit file one.. you can google the process and let us know.. its not a shock to any american you can do whatever you want to white people if your a minority or a woman..

Bump. I’m not a autist and am not sure what to do but my jimmies are beyond rustled.

I've been looking in to this for like an hour and a half and I still can't find shit.

How can something this high profile literally just drop off the face of the earth?

>just did it
They did it like a week ago

Check flag - I'm not American so I can't file a FOI request in your country and expect a reply in any reasonable amount of time

Um, lashing out against former oppressors because of the systematic racism that is blatant in this day and age is not a "hate crime", sweetie. It's called getting even.

Whites cant be victims of racism

People were saying this 20 years ago. Its going to eventually go viral and influence people or not. 'Hate' crime is a sham. Who cares if racial motivations were behind it? You still did the crime. Hate crime is literally 1984 teir shit. Obviously only whites will get charged with it.

Pitbulls are 6% of dog population and make up 52% of fatal dog attacks. Black males are 6% of population and make up, you guessed it, 52% of all murders!

altruism, more like stupidity, enough with this fucking altruism meme, it's just getting high on self-righteousness

in fact it's selfishness, we're too selfish to help or love each other and we give gibs to these subhuman monkeys to feel good about
ourselves

ALTRUISM HAHHAH WE'RE TOO ALTRUISTIC

Do you have proof?

A fuck load of redpills are going to be delivered if you can provide

Don't let them get away with this.

Don't make me fly over there

I will seriously file one. This would be a great red pill.

Because the perps are black. The media buries black and Hispanic crimes. The government buries the stats too by classifying many non whites as white. Even still the stats show a dramatic disparity in non white crime.

This judge wants to make it so the prison population represents the general population despite the fact that blacks do it the overwhelming majority of serious crime.

This one speaks truth. We need to actually give a shit when corruption appears

Why stand when were already 52%?

Pretty much all we can do is CC and spend life in prison for self defense

Do it burgerbro. If you can dump that motherfucker on here a few times so I can hopefullly see it

next you'll say whites dont exist, they're neanderthals, and genocide isn't a crime if it's before civilizations were established. :^)

How about autistic children? Where are they on the progressive stack?

Plus hate crime legislation in the US was brought on by a gay dude getting murdered by other gay dudes over drug debts. Its unreal.

What a country. I think I want to leave it.

52% is still majority bud. It's not over till it's over - don't give in to this type of bullshit.

By the way, an effective movement that can bring down entire governments/systems only requires about 10-15% of a population.

There's no justice in Chimpcongo, Crook County. These niggers will be on the street to commit more crimes within 5 years.

perhaps provide a source and a screen cap that doesn't look like a nigger hand painted it kangaroo jack

didn't keep the link but an user posted it in here a week ago that the charges changed. Their post was on Nov. 12th I think, with screenshots of the crime registry changing between april 5th and then.

You guys are tards the reason the hate crime charge was dropped was because aggravated kidnapping doesn't count as a hate crime but is a different charge on its own
If anything they're going to be spending MORE time in prison for aggrivated kidnapping as opposed to it being filed as a hate crime and spending less time in prison

Burgers need to learn how there own legal system works

This picture makes me want to vomit.

The last time I posted about those 4 the FBI raided my house.

>he doesn't recognize sarcasm
Dude, you may be on the spectrum.

God fucking damn it I remember when this happened, WE are so fucking close to a Race War I can smell it

He wants us to find a source, user.

why must the leaf do this

Jesus Christ can you read.

I said this has floated around with the CLAIM that it has occurred, I am asking Pol to help me find proof it has or has not actually happened.

>altruism, more like stupidity, enough with this fucking altruism meme, it's just getting high on self-righteousness

100% true, this is the root of degeneration of western society.

Interesting. I don't think i've ever seen a non-white with autism before.

I thought that their charges got bumped up to class x felonies instead which is actually a longer prison term? I know they dropped the hate crime part, which I feel should still be tacked on but I think the idea was that if they charge the hate crime as the primary then they couldn't be hit with the class x felony.

And I think litigators can still use the case as an argument that hate crimes are perpetrated against white people by black people it just might be a tangential association instead of direct. I guess the question is, would you rather it say hate crime but carry less of a sentence or be the class x and not directly say hate crime.

Before you autists go full retard, apparently the judge upgraded the charges to felony assault instead of a smaller and harder to prove hate crime charge. So they will be getting 6-30 years instead of community service.

iktfb

Do it burger and I'll get the findings pushed hard, this definitely could be a good red pill

BAMM okay this is a lead.

Did anyone save link?

Possibly false flag from the conservative deep state?

bump

Hate crime is a modifier, not a charge.

found it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149060670/#q149060670

I will fucking walk up there and kick your ass, Leaf.

Leaf you can get charged with multiple things.

The video those fucks posted clearly shows their motive

BUMP Everyone should read this.

>not increasing the sentence just for the lulz
Burgers sure are cucked

Holy duck your retarded
yes the charges did change
They got a higher sentence for aggravated kidnapping
Go back to losing fights with emus you fucking tard

>chimp gets his ass beat by cops
>provokes riots across the city
>autistic guy gets his ass beat by chimps
>case quietly dismissed

The lesson is: the (((legal system))) and (((government))) will not help you

Ah thanks for the distinction. I'll try to find it but I'm pretty sure the charges got bumped up to class x. I guess they got rid of the modifier then.

Lawfag here, give me the case name and I'll look it up on PACER

Kidnapping and torturing someone BECAUSE of their skin color and voting preference (this was said many times, from their own mouths during the act) is literally textbook hate crime.

You think hate crime is a separate charge, it's not. It's a modifier on existing charges.

always a fucking leaf

You must be new around here. Welcome to Sup Forums.

interesting

Proof of this happening?

And honestly it is still a hate crime regardless of felony level I thought, the hate crime part is just a motivator?

race war when?

Hmm. If Dylan Roof got the federal hate crime charge and death penalty, wonder why these people can’t get aggravated kidnapping and hate crime. Seems (((fishy))).

Not soon enough. I stand ready to defend The Alamo from the brown hoards once again.

Interesting. Same with the others though, do you have the link?

Started years ago. And whites are on the losing side thanks to all the traitors.

The legend

Really activates the almonds.

Where is the proof dipshit, that's what this entire thread is about

Tell the skinheads in prison and put 100 bucks in their books for cigerettes.

Blair Cottrell is a violent goose, vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=iU783mD5gv8

HOLY FUCK

Does anyone have any proof of this?

This came out some time ago and it was a hoax.

That's the thing I can't find the fucking name or the representatives for either parties anywhere. All I can find is the judge name and cook county

Entirely predictable.

>After initial coverage by media that lasted for a few hours they all dropped it. If it had been a dindu abducted off the street and tortured for a few days the press would've gone ballistic.
>No punditry at all.
>Online moderators working overtime to squash the comments.
>Many MSM downplayed the victim's race and focused on the victim being disabled, but the dindus weren't screaming "Kill the cripple", were they?
>Chicago police hemmed and hawed about whether hate was a motivating factor.

Am I a traitor for marrying Asian?

Not the annoying kind. Actually actively tries to assimilate.

Ill sell you a ticket if you want to hear me apologize.

Exactly why I want to find proof before I start sharing this en masse

We have to stay on top of this. (((Got a worse charge, goy))) is bullshit.

Lol. Jews: 60000000. Americucks: 0

The great nation is going to shit, gg lads

There's nothing we can do about it mate. He's now a martyr for our cause. The niggers will pay, don't get me wrong, but now for now we must meme

imgur.com/RWAHnQP
There you go
Hope you get bit by a venomous snake emuboy

nice bait

This is good - got the link I can share to people?

You're doing the Lord's work, user. Thanks.

Did he actually say that about honour killings...

Autism reporting in for duty

But what percent of pit bulls are owned by niggers? Dogs learn from master.

Agreed

Holy fucking shit, it's true!