What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EmilyLindin/status/933073784822579200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"I lack honor and integrity."

if im not mistaken she followed up with other tweets that fleshed out what she meant by this.

roasties are worse than kikes

Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about "innocent" illegal immigrants being deported.

Why the fuck does nobody link twitter posts on this website

RIP she will pay for this.

Here's an unpopular opinion: Ice cream is overrated. A ripe piece of seasonal fruit is not only healthier, but also more delicious and "cleaner" tasting.

>Here's an unpopular opinion...
I think I smell a new meme coming on.

der ewige roastie

Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm not actually concerned about women getting raped anywhere outside of the kitchen

Cause Twitter is trash you fucking tater

THIS
you cant sexually harass a woman that isnt married, and if she is married why isn't she at home?

i smell a rape victim

She's right. It is unpopular. It's also unimpressive.

You can only rape a woman if she is married, widow or a virgin
Everything else is just a matter of how much money you owe her

As if any further clarification on her stupid point is helpful, much less needed. We got the point about her being a valid cunt well enough with just the one tweet.

She must be proud of herself

>I’m a sociopathic bitch

twitter.com/EmilyLindin/status/933073784822579200

And women wonder why they can't find nice men to marry them by the time they reach 30. So they have to freeze their eggs and keep going to fancy dinner parties and try to schmooze off of rich old men until they find one rich enough to support their glorified gold digging lifestyle. What a waste of good oxygen.

That triple letter / number score fpbp

The horrifying thing is (horrifying for women, at least) is that by the age or time they hit the "wall" and realize they have to hurry up and get serious with romance and dating and family, it's roughly the age and time that men begin to realize their potential. Being educated, on a good career path, having money in your pocket, and no criminal record makes a guy a super good catch. If he's decent looking and in decent shape (which isn't hard at all) then that's icing on the cake. The age that women first feel desperate toward men is the age when men feel their first discernment toward women.