Hibike! Euphonium

Continued from I love seeing platonic friends having a good time together!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11771213
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Continued from
Last thread is still in page 4 retard.

strawpoll.me/11771213

Why don't they just fuck already?

No, they are just friends.

Probably last one or this one
Asuka's song for the ED was great though

when you see it

What's the meaning of this

Yamaha.

What's it like to have a sweaty Kaori fart in your face?

>Kumiko gets a bf in the last episode

What was Kumiko's intent in looking so upset?

Why does Reina keep acting flirty with another girl when she's in love with a guy? Does she just enjoy confusing Kumiko?

That face actually looks pretty lewd

Like she'd keep licking and sucking a nipple even if you told her to stop

She thinks she can keep Kumiko as a fuckbuddy while pursuing Taki-sensei as the true goal
As seen here, Kumiko is getting wise to her two-timing shenanigans
Reina is a bad bad person

Everything about Kaori is lewd.

So, does Asuka go to nationals with them?

No

She has to cause Natsuki is too scared of the moment

Why is Kumiko so great?

I want more of her.

Reina has loose boundaries.

>best backgrounds
>best use of color
>best direction
>great character acting
Best episode of the season so far

Here you go.

What does being an Euphonium even mean?

何ですかこれ

ASUKA HAS BIG SMELLY FEET

Someone who play euphonium.

>bare feet in a public karaoke

Do they want to get hepatitis?

Shit thread.

It's nonsense used by Asuka to say Kumiko does things the way Asuka wishes she could do things

>no subs

My fagott is best grill.

Reina is just intense, she's not afraid to get up in people's faces. She did the same thing to Ribbon when she was pissed at her. This is contrasted with Reina going into wet dog mode when she's near Taki sensei. She can't act like her usual self around him.

If you don't get this then you just don't understand Reina's character at all.

*quack quack*

>platonic friends

So they aren't even friends?

Another episode where that guy had 0 (zero) scenes and dialogue again

Terrible anime like this are ruining the industry and you are the ones who sponsor it, you should ashamed of yourselves.

>you will never take the euphoniums out for barefoot karaoke

That would be Yamaha, most of us are downloading it illegally so we are not supporting it.

Which other anime would one hypothetically support to further ruin the anime industry? Asking for my wife's son's friend.

so where's the webm of just Reina reacting and not the entire fucking scene

So what does everyone think about Asuka after her character motivation has finally been revealed? Mind you that everything she's done has been selfishly to please a man she has "never met" and also was mean to Nozomi.

You haven't made it yet.

Get to it.

She's human. Tried her best to reach her goals.

Someone post some more Lala

I still like her, I wouldn't betray my senpai because of her motives. If anything I like her more knowing why she's doing everything and how's she's been acting

Absolute selfish bitch.

At last you have become the Hibike! Euphonium 2™ airing every Wednesday on Tokyo MX1.

We're going back to Mamiko next right?

>Terrible anime like this
yeah no

Implying you're not selfish ever

>I am Euphonium

>you really are a sound euphonium Oumae-san
bravo Ishidate!

Tell me more about why you think this anime was good.

Tell me more about why you think this anime was bad.

Why don't you tell me why it's terrible instead? You claimed it first.
I dare you not to be subjective.

Are there any other characters that 'are' their instrument?

Tell me why you still here? Get out please.

>I am special

What was the significance of this scene?

>"You sure are a hibike! euphonium, omuae-chan"

It's the opposite of being selfish, she keeps all her problems away from the band and that's why she's the most hurt now

Goto and Riko are very Tuba

After hearing this, Kumiko couldn't help but to notice a rather large bulge protruding from Asuka's underwear.

Asuka was just saying that she has big feet and the size just fits, then comes this bitch and makes it super tight.

Midori is one with her instrument

Never understood the anons who know they hate an anime and yet still go to the threads of it to just shit on the anime and ruin the threads.

we already forgot

I am completely neutral to her. I like almost every single Hibikek, one way or another, except Asuka.
I want to like her but it's just not happening.

>you sure are euphonium, kumiko

The way she acted this episode made so little sense. From what I understood her plan from the beginning of inviting Kumiko over was to lay out all of her personal problems in the open, but if that was the case why was she so reluctant to give even the slightest bit of information to her up until now? The show seemed to be saying that Kumiko has that sort of effect on people but it doesn't really make sense in this context since they were making a point to show that she was being extremely awkward around Asuka until she started expounding her backstory, after which Kumiko starts being her outwardly straightforward self.

I couldn't make sense of it either Were they trying to show that Asuka was apathetic towards Kaori? It went on for way too long for me to think that was the case. Were they trying to show that Asuka is actually disgusted towards Kaori? That also seems unlikely given the tone of the rest of the episode. That scene actually made me feel nervous towards Asuka, like she was holding something far darker inside her because it was so bizarre but it never really went anywhere.

A slice of life anime is only as good as it ressembles K-On, in that the more an anime ressembles K-On, the better it is and consequently when a slice of anime drifts from the principles of K-On it becomes bad. The only thing Hibike and K-On have in common is the fact that they are both over saturated with the color brown and have something to do with music, which is clearly not enough.

Filthy Tuba! Hazuki is for Shuu

what if she already left?

free bumps for the thread

also can anyone transparent this Natsuki?

what job will kumiko pursue

>hibike
>SOL

She sure wears a lot of hoodies

slut

she's staying with Shoe until further notice

You must have extremely shit taste to no want KumiRei to happen. They're perfect for each other.

What the fuck. Stop comparing it to K-On then and you know there's more than 1 music slice of life anime right not just K-On

>Kuhmeehkuh, after all those years, we've finally become Sound! Euphonium

Pottery.

Yeah dude a mecha anime is only as good as it resembles Evangelion. That's why Dagashi Kashi is shit, it has nothing to do with Evangelion.

but they live in the same building

>apathetic towards Kaori?
No, it was to show that Kaori doesn't know Asuka, she's just indiscriminately nice.
Asuka was talking about her shoes just before, she was completely aware that it wasn't laced and she preferred that way. Kaori helping out was the "generic" nice, not "my friend" nice.

Dagashi Kashi is not a mecha anime and it's also shit regardless of that fact.

She's already hanging from the tree around the corner

I have no opinion. I just don't like sample images of official art.
See: Just wanted OP to have the full resolution image.

Riko's built like a tuba.

I still don't like her. I mean, I guess she's a fun person some times but I don't know. Just something about her rubs me wrong. I think I might be hating her more solely because of the way people treat her. She gets treated like some super special snowflake by everyone which is gag inducing on its own but considering she actually is talented makes it seem worse. Then she has daddy issues and said daddy is also a special snowflake who is very talented (just not at relationships apparently). I might like her more if she came down off her pedestal which it seems like she wants to but never does for some reason.

>underwear crisis intesifies

>that schoolgirl uniform on the hanger
I know exactly what she uses that one for

ok

I want to pet and/or cuddle a Midori