I know some of you Sup Forumsnons did this in school

I know some of you Sup Forumsnons did this in school

hope your bathrooms were clean

haha no I ate alone everyday at the same spot in the cafeteria. Doing that is too cliche and depressing.

No, I had friends.

Boooo

That's only in Japan. In no other places of the world can this type of shit be allowed to happen

Do Japanese really just leave paintings leaning up against a wall instead of hanging them?

The stolen portapotty in my city's junkyard where homeless people gave each other sexual favors was both cleaner and less ghetto than the bathrooms at school.

Never knew a single person who did this is my school.

In fact it would have been a bad idea since lots of groups went to the bathrooms to hang out and smoke.

Is it an American/Japanese thing?

I've never understood this, how does bringing food into a bathroom ruin i t?

Joke's on you. I didn't eat lunch because I was busy in the computer lab.

>no shit stains on walls
>even has decor

that's not a school restroom

The smell, user.

It not an American trait because teachers were like hawks when they are on the lookout for students that would try to sneak out the cafeteria.

i could never get this trope. I guess it appeals to the efficiency of the digestive system, but the odors would totally mess with the taste of the food.

>tfw there was a period my mom would pick me up at lunch so i could eat at home and not be a loner around campus

Unlike those barbarian nips, we have free school meal in cafeteria.

When I ate alone, I did it in front of everyone else. Shame is for faggots.

Not in america. Unless you brought your own lunch, you couldn't take the tray with you outside of the cafeteria. Plus there was always a table with losers who would accept anyone, no reason to eat alone.

>tfw always looked forward to lunch every school day.

My music teacher did this, he was eating when he entered the toilet and also eating when he left the toilet.

Of your waifu?

I only went to the clinic bathroom to jack off for around fifteen minutes, then went to go hang out with my friends.

Yeah only the best of the lowest bidder food suppliers to feed the masses. Shit was disgusting.

I ate alone hidden in the school parking lot.

My smell.

Nah. I never eat at school. Starved myself.

Yep, in Finland the school meals are made with less money than prison meals, but it was fine usually. Fine meaning not good but eatable.
But your partially right there were the some foods that I'd rather forget.

I work nights and my job has two cafeterias, one in the first floor and another smaller one on the second. I always eat on the smaller one cause it's far cleaner, less people use it, more quiet and I can browse Sup Forums without normies peeking at my tablet.

No, I went around asking the loser-guys eating alone if anyone was using their chair.
Even if our group had plenty of chairs, it was fun just to watch them get their hopes up.

Fuck no, that's disgusting.

I actually ate in class, while classes were going on.

I ate in the teacher's rooms, the cafeteria is for peasants.

Jokes on you, I always skipped lunch to study in the library, because otherwise I would never have bothered to do my homework once class got out..

No lunchbreak here in Germany. School (even high school) ended at 1pm.

the computer teacher let me hang out in their room
one time i masturbated while no one was in

But in the classroom. Everybody liked eating outside.

All the gore threads I've sifted through on Sup Forums and THIS is what has finally managed to gross me out. Well played, good sir.

Damn we atleast had a 20 min recess, school had 45min per subject and ended at 12:45 pm

I'm antisocial as fuck and i'll never understand this.
If i'm eating alone i'll eat wherever the hell i want.

They liked eating outside because they knew you were inside.

>eating inside a cubicle
why the fuck would you do this?

So considerate of them. I hate eating with other people.

I had lunch in the library almost every day for sophomore and junior years of high school.

>lunch
>library
nigga what

>giving a fuck about the rules
kek

You were allowed to bring food into the library? I call bullshit.

>mfw the fries

>mfw the burger

I actually, literally, truly gagged when I saw this image.

Fucking hell dude.

High school is when it's easy to make friends.

It's university where you're fucked and by then, you can eat alone wherever.

This CAN'T be real. This has to be staged.

I thought people would be more social in college, but I was wrong. Why the fuck are people such apathetic assholes?

You're really going to ask that on this website?

Agreed.
I just want a rose-colored campus life.

(OP)
No, I just sat on the floor, near the exit and the chaperones kept looking at me funny

Yes, it's true

It's more like people want to be left the fuck alone and you're too much of an obnoxious prick to realise.

goddamnit

I'm not going to blog any more, but I say bullshit. People act all nice and friendly, and as soon as the semester's over, they stop talking to you.

Did you wash your hands?

What if he just dropped the burger and left it there. Do you think someone would walk in sit down see it and eat it?

People in unversity/college aren't being friendly because they want to be friends, it's because they're going to see you every time you have the same class and they don't want it to be awkward. Plus, getting notes and shit like that.

As soon as that class is done, unless you hit it off with someone, don't expect anything.

Yes, I do.

People suck

Watashi please

I didn't even use the toilets at school, I used to ask to go during class then I'd piss behind a tree. If I needed a shit I used to just leave early but it didn't happen often.

Public toilets are disgusting, I can barely stand the thought of sharing with one other person let alone hundreds.

And I used to eat my lunch sitting in various corners depending on how loud the people got around me. After I was done I'd play my DS.

>After I was done I'd play my DS.

kek

>After I was done I'd play my DS
underageb&

At least you guys didn't get to experience bathrooms filled with used tampons and shit floating around because a retard tried to flush her sanitary napkins.

The DS has been out for quite a long time, grandpa.

>Actually going to the bathroom for anything except washing your hands
What is wrong with you people?

Boys don't use tampons.

>eating mexican schools´ bathrooms

Enjoy your herpes.

Why the fuck would you eat in the bathroom when there are plenty of perfect places to eat and a shitload of tables for you to sit at?
Not only this but if someone needs to use the stall and you're just fucking SITTING THERE EATING for a half hour, how much of a fucking cunt would you look like?
Fuck you.

If I remember correctly my friends all got the first DS when we were about 10.

>Unlike Sup Forums, Sup Forums stays on topic 100% of the time a blogshit is banned on sight by the modera-

How do you hide the evidence of your food when you leave the stall?