40% of Canadians live in this absolutely degenerate fart-sniffing shit hole. What can be done about them?

40% of Canadians live in this absolutely degenerate fart-sniffing shit hole. What can be done about them?

Neutron bombs aren't off the table.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ontario#Visible_minorities_and_Aboriginals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians#List_of_census_subdivisions_with_Black_populations_higher_than_the_national_average
tbnewswatch.com/local-news/refugee-welcoming-project-takes-aim-at-city-735834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes they are, and north ontario is still a white haven despite the natives

>north ontario is still a white haven
The only white haven in this nation is the Maritimes and Newfoundland.

eastern ontario,specifically the Ottawa valley is extremely based
just DON'T count the fag infested city

Live in southern Ont. I live in a town that was literally 99% white unless migrant workers were in town. When they are people avoid it like the black plague, pun intended. Ever since the market exploded, browns sold their properties and began moving in...

Lots of people are already shaking their head even though it is still 95% white. Saw two woman with niqabs the other day and was annoyed.

Not a paradise though, lots of drugs.Degenerate whites piss me off more than any minority.

>The only white haven in this nation is the Maritimes and Newfoundland.
And it also happens to be the poorest

>tfw American master race

>fart-sniffing shit hole

THE NORTH IS WHITE!

THE SOUTH IS WHITE!

THE EAST IS WHITE!

Now where's the Westcuck?

>80 of Ontario's 121 seats went to Justin
>40 of Quebec's 78 seats went to Justin
>Literally 100% of all seats in Atlantic Canada went to Justin
>W-Westerners are J-Jew cucks! T-The Prairies are nothing but N-Natives!

It's called voting for whoever isn't currently in office, and it's a proud Maritimer tradition considering our state.

Thats not Quebec OP, if your going to start a thread please get your maps right.

Northern Ontario is white. Southern Ontario is pretty much China 2.0 with Hindus mixed in.

Really is this, getting pegged either way, might as well let another guy have his turn.

>replying to yourself

>It's called voting for whoever isn't currently in office

Bullshit. Maritimers and Newfies will pull for Trudeau again next election, mark my words. You faggots are all about diversity.

Learn to reply ya dummy.

Give it to USA

Did you delete your own post? Is that even possible?

Ontario: 67.8% white!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Ontario#Visible_minorities_and_Aboriginals

>You faggots are all about diversity
Yet we're the most white provinces in the country. How does that work?

wut
have you ever actually been there?

Inferior anglos everywhere.

>Newfies

Can confirm both of those points, doesn't help that some people just want to stay on welfare for the rest of their days.

>tfw when I have only seen 5 black people in my life

To be completely honest, even the shittiest multiculti city in Canada is better than anywhere in the States.

>Did you delete your own post? Is that even possible?

New to Sup Forums?

Neither of you understand how political propensity towards pro-diversity sentiment works. Do you think Canadians living in communities with a lot of immigrants support high levels of immigration? Of course not—they're the victims of it. The only people in places with large non-white populations that vote in favour of more diversity are new immigrants themselves. All of the white people that support diversity live in places that don't actually have any, giving them a skewed idea of what it means.

You're not the victims of the Liberals' immigrant schemes because your provinces are too poor. You are supporters of diversity (i.e. supporters of the Liberals) precisely because immigration doesn't affect you as much.

>Do you think Canadians living in communities with a lot of immigrants support high levels of immigration? Of course not

there are more poos than chinks.
if you add up all the gook countries there is only a little bit more than poos.

There is absolutely no aspect of that statement that isn't completely true. No Canadian hates how Chinese Richmond is more than white people living in Richmond.

Newfoundland's going to have a booming bull-prepping industry in a few years

is Ontario the California of Canada?

God knows they don't have any other fucking industries. Alcoholism isn't exactly a career.

I've just never thought to delete a post before, I always thought it was mods that deleted them.

well yea there is only like 5 subdivision towns in all of canada with more than 10% nigs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians#List_of_census_subdivisions_with_Black_populations_higher_than_the_national_average

no

which town?

>There is absolutely no aspect of that statement that isn't completely true.
Oh cool, it would be even better if you substantiated it.

>Oh cool, it would be even better if you substantiated it.

Okay. I will hereby substantiate my claim.

1. Atlantic Canada is very white.
2. Every riding in Atlantic Canada voted for the Liberal candidate in the 2015 Canadian Federal Election.

>Be Mainer
>Im sick of this degenerate shithole called Americuck
>2050
>Muricuck is crumbling
>New England secedes
>Half of the Canadian army is useless because they started accepting trannies for service in 2030
>Maine has 10 times the population of your army
>We cross the border on mooseback and within hours occupy new brunswick
>Vermont and New Hampshire divisions set up trench systems near Toronto and Ottowa
>The Eternal Trudeau surrenders after the remaining Canadian forces surrender to the newly formed Republic of New England
>New Brunswick becomes righteous clay
>We avenge the Aroostok War
>We didn't need nuclear weapons
>Nato is scared shitless when one of their allies capitulate to sticks bois on mooseback

WE WILL COME FOR YOU LEAF

when you shitpost so hard you want to kill yourself

Very nuanced view of politics, b'y.

They mostly vote Liberal for the gibs, not for the diversity. You are right though, they don't hate diversity and multiculturalism because no one that far east, except maybe Halifax, really experiences it.

>wanting New Brunswick
go for it

Anyone who lives near a University or reputable college knows exactly what diversity is.

>Sometimes, when the Liberals are blown out in their worst election result ever, they manage to lose a few seats in the Maritimes! See. we totally don't love Justin!

i live near western university and there are still quite a few whites

I think you're around 15 years old and don't understand the power of legalizing marijuana in a land of pogey. Really seems like someone is upset that they live in Ontario.

It's okay bud, it's okay.

Ontario is shit under the LIBERAL fools they've been electing for the last twenty years.... Filled with left wing scum progressives. White liberal losers and their minority servants.

i mean we didn't have as many rapes as sweden has so i think we are doing OK

its true theres like northern ontario thats pretty much rural ontario and the smaller cities like Thunder Bay, and then theres the Golden Horseshoe Region, which I predict will be the Zionist New World Order District 644A

*in the year 2044

>mfw trannies are already accepted

Who else would the East vote for? One guy offers weed and free stuff the others nothing. Probably doesn't help that NLs conservative party campaigned against the federal one

I'm in thunder bay and they've already started targeting is for enrichment.

I see niqabs and full burkas walking through Wal-Mart and super store now.

(((They're))) not even trying to hide it anymore...

tbnewswatch.com/local-news/refugee-welcoming-project-takes-aim-at-city-735834

You're going to have to Nuke everything South of keswick unfortunately. The non white spread is spreading there too now

Hello Kingsville/Leamington.

Where was this taken user?

user just go north of orange ville

>Maritimers and Newfies will pull for Trudeau again next election, mark my words.

Doubt it. Most Newfies over 40 are fed up with Trudeau's pussery. My own family who have been lifelong liberals can't stand him. If Scheer plays his cards right he'll gain a lot of support here. We voted Liberal the last few times because we HATED Harper, not necessarily the Conservatives.

Oh and Trudeau is going to lose a lot of votes to the NDP because that raghead leader of theirs actually grew up in St. John's. There are definitely some hardcore NDP'ers in St. John's, but lots of people will vote for them simply because we've never had a Federal leader with any ties whatsoever to the province.

Everyone has less rapes then Sweden.

No one here is going to vote for some brown Sikh guy from Toronto just because he spent a little bit here

I'm brown and in Brampton, problemo?

>1968
s-still waiting

Bullshit, the bys need their gibs and the Maritimes are still salty over being called a culture of defeat.

>Saw two woman with niqabs the other day and was annoyed.

I often see more women wearing niqabs/ect when I go the the mall then I see white men.

I dont count the kids anymore... too depressing to see... stopped once it was 20-1 because it kept getting worse.

Fun fact, did you know that more people are being let into this country then you are led to believe?

Crazy eh? They aint kidding when they say they want 100 million people here, and they are not kidding when they say its not going to be white people.

This picture gives me hope... dont toy with me... please say this is real.

we could unironically annex new brunswick with the ships from BIW, the comfy middle class or disenfranchised whites, and mercenary somalians

Fuck... if the west could be special like quebec or secede, we would be fucking set. Wall off everything west of ontario.

t. Windsor

>Half of them aren't even full white.

Hey hey now... we all know both ontario and quebec are just terrible.

At least at one point ontario paid its bills... sorry quebec... you are the red headed step child of canada forever.

You deserve it too... you gave us trudeau, and you dont have the decency to leave or assimilate after all these years.

The wall stays on Ontarios west border though.

London here. Bomb us. We deserve it, we just made ourselves a sanctuary city

Vancouver here

通過互聯網匿名攻擊陌生人的快感是否會讓你感到癢癢?也許你應該考慮注意你過期的欄標籤。哦,等待即將去猜測你不要離開你稱為你家的那個硬皮的地下室。也許如果你花了一點時間,一天,一秒鍾思考你的生活情況,你就會意識到,最終沒有什麼是值得的,而且你可以做的最多的事情是積極地影響這個世界和所有其他世界已知的宇宙終於到了最後,在你腦海中癢癢的。這個想法你不敢承認,以免你終於為你貧窮的傻瓜屁股 個泡沫,令人厭惡的身體廢物混合物,如此精確地總結誰和什麼,你和你的生活方式代表:絕對敗類。不要再有一秒鐘的時間過去了,你繼續為已知的現實的熱死亡作出貢獻。拿那個電源線。帶著那令人厭惡的精液,橡膠和令人厭惡的食物顆粒。拿去。把它的全部8英尺從插入牆上的牆上取下,用來把這個信息輸入給我。把它,最後,最後,癢,劃傷。將其綁在脖子上盡可能緊,確保一端牢固地固定在天花板上,然後進行最後的插入。最後一步,你的彎曲和損壞的椅子,不幸的一塊塑料用來攜帶你的病態肥胖的福利人。採取最後一步。邁出最後一步,進入黯淡無名的大廳。這樣做。殺死自己。為了全人類的利益,你媽媽媽媽該死的。

What is the whitest part of the GTA?

They wont report them.

When they grudgingly have to admit something happened, its sure to make back page news for 15 minutes, but they always make sure to apologize for mentioning it and extol diversity.

Its scary hearing what parents are telling me happens to their kids at school.

Chatham?

If you are joking, you are funny,

If serious, this is why Canada is competing with Sweden for sharpest toaster in the pond.

Why do people hate harper so much? hes such a tame guy, had 10 years to do "anti gay" shit or whatever it is hes accused of, and really all he really did was "hold the course" sort of stuff and lower the GST(arguably most significant tax cut one can make as it affects even those who dont make enough to pay income tax)

I thought Simcoe was a nice little "mini Hamilton" with lots less minorities, then I noticed they've started shipping Jamaicans in to pick tobacco. Tons of poo monkeys for a couple months in summer.

Kek my sides are gone

being left liberal is cool so you gotta hate harper
that's all there ever was to it
canadian elections are decided by what's cool and not what matters. they're a joke.

Tell me about it, I know people who think Stephen Harper was a far-right fascist

I live in Toronto. Can someone just nuke us already?

Only mods can delete posts, unless you own a gold account.

>Only mods can delete posts, unless you own a gold account.
How much of a newfag are you?

i cannot wait to watch Trudeau do the walk of shame in 2019.

after trudeau won, the following facebook posts were proudly made by extremely popular people i know:

"I guess Canada decided to not be racist!"
"Good by hitle.. I mean harper!"

Is it really that simple? I mean I used to vote liberal a lot till the billions got stolen right before harper... then harper just sorta grew on me and I now think he was a really even handed guy, not conservative enough if anything.

>New to Sup Forums?

Gonna admit I only came here this year... whats the deal with strikethru posts?

fuck off you shitkicking flatlander
we'll call you when we need corn