Net Neutrality General #1

>strawpoll.me/14454366

Vote and discuss whether you are for or against Net Neutrality, & explain why.

fuck you

Check the catalog you insufferable shills? Who the fuck thought flooding the internet with this astroturfing was a good idea or endearing in any way?

hello i am your net neutrality unpaid shill , stop wasting your time in this good forsaken board , if you are truthfully interest in this GET OUT OF THIS ECHO-CHAMBER and go and publish on all your social media about this , don't feed the trolls here which who only want to wasted your time ,i will spend my time here countershitposting the paid shitposters .

paypal.me/iamnoting

Someone give me the rundown.

The internet belongs to corporations and they can charge whatever the market demands. Hollywood will win this one.

Day of the rake approaches.

I'm aware there's several threads arguing about this already, but I haven't seen one with a poll been conducted as of yet. So I'm making the first one, and making a general out of it. Every bread made will include the strong talking points for each side.

Ameridogs are slaves. No wonder this is an issue.

How did you think a poll would do anything good on a site that is infested with shills?

Later breads will include a rundown for and against.

Well for starters, I want to know if this board has been completely overrun or if Sup Forums is still the majority.

>shills
both extremes cancel each other out so the poll will be representative.

Now vote for net neutrality or you mom... you know.

make it possible for companies to censor and control what you do online goy!
we can't allow these racist nazi websites to exist any longer!

except shills use bots.

So? Both sides have bots.

Not true at all.

I'm so sick of you fucking faggots pretending like you're anything but parasitic vermin.

I suspect that Net Neutrality is a backdoor way to inject the internet with the same crony capitalism that permeates every other aspect or our lives. I just don't trust the people in Washington to manage anything in our favor. I hate Google, Twitter, etc., but at least those companies get massive consumer backlash when they go 1984 on us where as the government will just make it law and tell us to deal with it.

Let's think of new ways the ISPs can charge users more for things they already have.

Want to access youtube? You need the premium plus internet package.

Checked.

It almost sounds like you would not be willing to make that purchase, and thus the company would not receive your revenue, and correct themselves to gain back your revenue.

Welcome to markets.

I can pay for it but why should I? But it's going to kill a lot of US trolls.

poll results so far

Looks like Trumps approval ratings.

17 corporate shills

But Soros, Clinton and Share Blue say we NEED net neutrality!

They say we should be in the streets protesting!

They seem really scared of something.

i dont fucking understand
net neutrality laws were put into effect in 2015, right?
we had internet before 2015
it was perfectly fine then
if anything, its worse now than it was pre-2015
someone tell me what to think!!

At the current time I do not have enough information to have an informed opinion on net neutrality. Please redpill me on both sides of the issue so I may choose, Sup Forums

So does assange

The internet was irrelevant and the law took a long time to pass. A very long time. Only large ISPs were against it.

Right, UCC code/first amendment is very important. Remove most taxes and fees associated with ISP startups, break the monopoly. That is the way to go about this.

If this was true, why wouldn't they be all for it? Libs love censoring shit. Unless...it's bad for them.

It's about ISPs throttling your connection in favour of their own services. Why would that be good for anyone? It's not a left vs right issue. Not everything is.

assange has been dead for over a year