Meattard logic

Meattard logic

the last statement is just true

>go away soi boi

Lolololololololol

I was opposed to slavery til I read that maymay.

slavery is actually a better life on average than blacks have now in america

Amazing. Logically speaking this guy just
>compared black people animals
Or
>called white people superior
Without one of those two, the analogy fails.

Humans are animals

Livestock, then. Try harder

Black people arent human

Who gives a shit? At the end of the day, i need to eat, and I like a good burger. Animals themselves aren't exactly pure and innocent. They kill each other every day for the same reason we kill them; food. The food chain is real, you vegan cuck. Can't fight nature

I wasn't calling humans livestock, I was using the same logic "superior tho" in another context... since I'm assuming he'd reject that reasoning when it comes to slavery but deploy it when it comes to veganism, is a clear double standard

"Nature tho" is a logical fallacy, if you're going to appeal to nature, you might as well get off the computer and stop driving cars lol #meattardlogic

If you weren't calling humans livestock, you were calling whites superior. QED

>assuming animals are sentient
got any evidence for that?

Faggot

Humans are animals, humans are sentient

>t. can't read
appealing to nature isn't the same as saying nature is no better. I need to eat, and so do animals. But my life is more important to me than some random pig on a farm that I'll never see nor hear about. If I'm hungry, i'm hungry. I'll let as many animals die so that I might live to eat another day

I agree with both the original statement and the meme created from it.

What now soyboy?

>Some x are y,
>all y are z,
>therefore all x are z
Soybrain logic

Ok so, don't eat humans. Got it.

>The comfort that black slaves bring
But black slaves would bring no comfort, machines replaced them in everything they're qualified to do and do a much better job at it too.

god i want democrats to win in 2020 so bad so that i can rape that girl. she wont even tell anyone because it would make her out to be a racist; im not even white. pedophilia will be legal in 2020 also. anyone wanna find that white meat's phone number and give it to me? any of the white sissy fem beta males wanna hook a non white up?

But "murder" can be good and justifiable. Fag.

Killing animals for food is fine. I just hate how they are tortured before death.
When they mass kill chickens, they use a saw blade that goes across the room and cuts off their heads and the bodies are then boiled in water to make the feathers easier to remove. But many times, the blade doesn't cut off the chickens head. It misses it entirely. The chickens that survive the blade are then boiled alive.

only the weak need justification

>I learned everything from South Park
they're hung by their feet and throats are slit manually or they are gassed with CO2 to kill them.
Chickens are vicious creatures and would eat you and everyone you care about given the chance

Disgusting.
Keep the thread bumped guys, I'm going to red lobster to eat.

>Argument from fallacy is the formal fallacy of analyzing an argument and inferring that, since it contains a fallacy, its conclusion must be false.
He needs to eat, and likes to eat burgers. His inclusion of the naturalistic fallacy does not change this.

>black people are now not homo sapiens according to the logic brought to you by vegans

how is this not racist?

He stumped himself then blocked my ID kek
He brain is atrophying from his diet.