America appreciation thread

So far so good with Trump in charge. America is going strong, geopolitical strategies are falling into place, and the future looks bright.

Post ITT if you're proud to be American, thankful for America, or wish you were American

Previous threads:

>chicken in every pot
>two scoops in every cone
truly this is a golden age

I hate Americans. Dumbed down from birth, pumped full of processed foods, and put on opiates/ssri once they get uppity or start to figure out what's going on. America wants a McDonalds on every street, a kike central bank in every capital, and a white minority in every European country. I'll be happy when it goes the way of Brazil.

The south will rise again

Calm down Muhammad Pedro Yun

George RE Martin was woke at

Compare lannisters to Rothchild and start laughing

America is the only country in the world with guaranteed free speech laws. FUCK THE REST OF THE WORLD.

This. In the UK they consider free speech to be assault. You literally can't talk about political Islam on Twitter without being arrested.

I was lucky enough to be born here.
God bless America

Destiny Ameribro. Destiny. Don't buy the commie crap about le lucky world citizen. You're American because America needed you.

Would would we all do without the Global Subhuman Protection Force

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, warmongering loser, parasite, cuckold fetishist, jingoistic baboon, brainlet, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a subhuman mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “Whiter than you, Muhammad”

Splendid foreign policy

checked

>>two scoops in every cone

kek check my ID

>folders upon folders of le 56% face
>calls Americans every negative adjective and adverb there is
>ruskie and dares calls anyone a mutt

pic related

Thanks for protecting us, please nuke toronto.

checked and kek'd

Take it easy with all the uploads Ivan, wouldn't want you to go over your government bandwidth cap.

I always wonder just how liberal Canada is anyway. Like, there are lawmakers in California that are whispering about trying to make abortion after birth a thing up to a certain number of months. (They argue that the child is a burden to underprivileged mothers) Do you guys have anything half as immoral as this?

Many Americans feel the same as you about our brainwashed brothers and sisters. We've been down but we're not out, and Trump is turning shit around pdq. The good citizens of the rest of the world will succeed when America succeeds, and you'd do well to support us in our revival if you're one of them.

No it wont