Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 150

We have redraws again maybe.

Ladies and gentlemen, the new Oka.

>Even Shima

Okaaaaaaaaa.

>Even
>Shima

Poor Asahi.

THERE. DOES THAT CLEAR UP THIS GOD DAMN FAMILY TREE? Seriously, the speculation is insane...

For those that don't get it and need to be bashed in the face with it, wait a few chapters and it will explicitly say it.

Remember Mei? Poor Mei...

See you next week!

Thanks as always, Tarage.

Absolutely amazing chapter.
Thank you
How does it always manage to outdo itself?

I still don't get it.

Then wait about... 6 months or so when someone explains what happens in the future and who marries who.

Are we that far behind? How many chapters are still left untranslated?

187 will be released today/tomorrow. We are about 9 months behind.

thanks tarage

>We're about 38 chapters behind
>series is ending soon

I don't know if I want you guys to go fast or slow.

I can tell you we aren't going to go fast. One chapter a week. It's a weekly manga. You saw how the last for chapters didn't even have redraws? That's how rushed things are. I'm not going to sacrifice quality for speed releases. Besides, there's a good chance the manga will be ending in another volume or so, so we'll be caught up sooner than later.

Absolutely amazing chapter. Thanks for the translation, Tarage!

I'm sad. SAD.

>9 months
Without any huge spoilers, how do they manage to drag things out that long?

Well, we have some joke chapters coming up, then an arc about Aizawa that is pretty dramatic, then some more fun chapters, then a very important arc with Asahi, then the final arc that is currently ongoing.

By clearing up what happened in the past and the future and why the present events are important.

>You damn romcom MC!!
Heh. Nice one.

>quality.
>not even redrawed.
I remember when underdog used to release per 3 days or even a daily one.

Also I am... bemused at how many people are failing to understand who Mikan's husband is after this chapter.

These two pages are pretty explicit as to who it is. For those who are struggling, I'll give four hints, after that... I can't help you.

1. What is Rin's last name?
2. Asahi does not marry Mikan, as stated by Mikan.
3. As stated in the above pages, Mikan's husband's last name changed.
4. Who else has Rin's last name?

Thanks as always.

holy christ, i'm dying here

We're not Underdog. The thing about Underdog is that Kobe often times did the lion's share of the work, redrawing and typesetting when he had to. Our redrawer works 10 hour shifts 6 days a week. I work full time myself. We sadly are not college students with loads of free time. This is a hobby for us, and if it's not fun, we don't want to do it anymore. That's why I don't push my team any faster than a chapter a week. I'd rather release the entire manga than burn out.

This.

Thanks for the chapter though.

I like this new Oka

>Even Shima is afraid

Thanks.

thanks, based tarage!

great chapter

That collateral damage at the end.

Oka's too handsome for this series.

It's Oka right? I didn't know the answer for the first and forth question, but I do remember Oka's mom is planning to remarry.

So Oka and Mikan's son married Kuromine and Youko's daughter? Is that right?

>even Shima

Fucking hell, those faces always get me.

Yes, it's Oka.

As for who Asahi marries... I'll leave that as a mystery for now. Rest assured, in about 6 months you'll know.

>Shima has been surpassed by Oka
I don't know how to feel about this

Oka has yet to be arrested.

Oh man

Weekly we give thanks to the great Tarage-san

>Even Shima

Mikan shouldn't be able to make me feel what I'm feeling

Mikan's evil queen/smug face is the best.

Jesus christ, how could Oka marry her knowing that Mikan would never stop loving Asahi? No one's pointed this out either, am I crazy for thinking this?

It certainly improved a lot since the start

Mikan does care. She's also an evil queen and harasses people though. Mikan isn't a slut, she wouldn't marry someone she didn't like.

Fair enough man. Alot of people are just excited to see where the series goes. Keep up the great work guys and happy holidays.

I hope there's a happy ending for Mei too.

Oh I don't blame people for wanting it faster. I want it faster too. But the sad reality is we just don't have the staff. FwPA barely had anyone working on manga anymore. There's what I do, there's Monster Musume, and occasionally there's Bird Cafe. Everything else has been dropped. And to be honest, after Jitsu finishes, I'm probably retiring from scanlation myself. I never wanted to lead a scanlation team. I'm not a good leader, and I never will be. My staff is thankfully incredibly understanding and hard working. It's them you should be thanking. I'm just the idiot who typesets and trolls on Sup Forums.

How many chapters until the manga ends? Was the only-two-chapters-left thing a troll?

As far as I am aware it is a mistranslation of the release date of volume 20, which is December 8th. The manga's magazine said that this is the last chapter before the climax, so it's probably ending soon. However, I very much doubt it's going to end in just two chapters.

>A mystery
It's Youko, we already know.

You're wrong.

That's what you think. Hayate only had 4 chapters after the finale was announced.

How? There's literally nobody else. Everybody else is paired up with another boy.

If it is, it is. My only hope is that it's a good ending.

If you REALLY want to know he doesn't marry anyone. In the future they are trying to avoid, Youko vanishes and Asahi is left to raise their daughter alone.

We've been consistently behind from the very beginning, I recall the number being around 70 chapters at its worst.

Take your time, it will do the newfags good to learn a bit of patience.

What, nobody even moves in with him to help raise his daughter?

Oka and Mikan help.

Great chapter as always. Thanks based Taraga,

Fuck me, my curiosity got the better of me.

>every day until you like it

If that's what happened, why didn't anyone win the Asahibowl?

Shima arc or riot

I don't want to start the whole "Let's ask Tarage 1000 questions for spoilers" but fine, one more.

Something happens to Youko before she can graduate and she vanishes. Akane later comes by and sadly gives Asahi a baby vampire who has his hair. He then raises her alone. Alium was off trying to broker peace between their two species and by the time she comes back, all this has happened.

Jesus Oka is going to be beating them off with a stick.

It's gonna hit like a brick, I just know it. All the clues are out there, it's all a matter of time before the pieces fall into place.

That provokes even more rage in me than Alium just straight-up fucking off back to her home planet without a happy ending.

If you think Oka has changed...

But who did Oka's mom remarry to?

He might be older but he'll definately be Sen's Younger brother in-law

I was not ready for this.

Nor raped, but well Shima won't be for like 20 more chapters either unless depressing backstory.

Shima

She'll marry Sen.

So wait, no one wants this future, right? If so, what's the point of hiding their future info? Wouldn't it make sense to just fess up and let them know how to not fuck things up?

This manga cannot end without a Shima arc.

This manga cannot be allowed to end without a genuine dere dere moment between Shima and Shihoo.

Time travel exists but it seems to be a rule in the universe that it is impossible to change the future.

It's impossible for people from the future to change the past.

Pretty much, but the story isn't a happy one despite this being jitsu wa.

Shima makes this gold

So they never get together?

Seriously anons, how can this manga be so good and yet so underrated?? I've been reading this shits a long time, and very few mangas/anime can make me laugh like JWWA