The FCC has announced that not only is getting rid of Net Neutrality...

The FCC has announced that not only is getting rid of Net Neutrality, but that also local states must throw out possible Net Neutrality laws.

Your enemies name is Ajit V. Pai

Courts will reject it.

this guy needs to fucking hang

FUCK POOJIT
in b4 thread 404s or gets moved to bants by (((mods)))

Holy fuck, all of this spam is making me support its removal.

message the president if you cars so much

t. rabbi Steinberg

Can some one explain why I wouldn't want net neutrality?

Trump is fucking you all up the ass.

>Lets see who supports "net neutrality"
George Soros, Hillary Clinton, John Oliver, Google, Facebook, Microsoft

>Lets see who's against
Trump, Cruz, this guy

Gee, I wonder whose side im on

Nah, he's doing the Lord's work. Fuck you ShareBlue niggers.

Can't force states.

You're the one spamming my dude. Being obnoxious doesn't get people on your side you absolute fucking faggot.

Two internet's are already here....I was against it until I realized which one I was on...I'm good with it, keep it up!

>local states must throw out possible Net Neutrality laws.

HOLY CRAP THIS MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY.

Why are Republicans always screaming about "STATES RIGHTS" until it's something they don't want, then they literally FORCE states to do what they want. What a fucking joke! Why aren't you guys speaking up about this? You guys are so good at mobilizing and getting shit done these days, and yet so quiet on this important issue?!

Pajit for India Support Center 2018!

You're the one spamming my guy. You're a fucking obnoxious faggot bitch

>Your enemies name is Ajit V. Pai

kek, hi shill retard.

Please explain!

FUCK TRUMP
FUCK PAI

they don't actually care about anything other then corporate profits

but muh free markets

civil war now. fuck you cock sucker

Because its just more government regulation. Why would you want the internet to be controlled by the government jew?

Net neutrality laws only came in place in 2015 during the Obama administration. Yet all the screaming cucks on reddit would have you believe that the internet was a wasteland before this and will go back to being so after its repeal

Are you really trying to shill for Trump and against Net Neutrality at the same time?

You have to do it separately so that the autistic fags on this site can still support Trump while getting fucked in the ass by him.

Ajit V. Pai is the chairman of the FCC and the one getting rid of Net Neutrality while saying states must listen to him. I wouldn't expect you to understand Ahmed, don't you have some property values you need to be devaluing in your "native land"?

just waiting for someone to JFK this guy.

>jews and poos?bad news

*poos in your interloo*
*shits in your internets*
*gives you to the the jew*

Give me 5 good reasons we should give jews direct control over the internet instead of forcing them to lobby the government of elected officials that are somewhat retained and influenced by their primary constituents (us the electors)

What are the benefits of saying fuck a lobby just give the lobbyist direct control (serious question )

I found the kid from Shillinmanyaro, hows that Pai cock taste?

fuck you reddit fags stay mad !!!!!! and fuck your soros money we know youre getting paid to promote this shit

>Look at all the value I'm generating
>Le free-market

what a goofy looking motherfucer

Not without using memes "what ifs" and "could"s no

Republicans are for states righ-

Throw trump in there too pls.

its all so tiresome

b-b-but verizon wanted to control stuff before! That means when NN is gone, they will control the whole world and we'll all die and I want to kill all trump supporters!

Fuck off you shill bitch

>Trump can do no wrong, right guys???
Shut the fuck up. No matter what, we're either going to get fucked over by Jews in government, or Jews in business. At least the Jews in government forces business to allow the flow of information freely.

PLEASE POST LINK OF ALL LAWMAKERS THAT VOTED IN FAVOR IF THIS

What about state rights though?

The pro Trump shill fags are out on full force today trying to support net neutrality. Its fucking insulting to anyone with half a brain.

>and then I told them the free market would fix it

>Free market is literally giving jews control of the internet

Really grinds my almonds

i feel like this goes beyond trump supporter vs Hillary supporter , right vs left, or whatever this is a problem that effects all of us

Shills desperately trying to convince us that because john oliver is for net neutrality it is inherently a bad thing.
Not understanding that someone can be an extreme right wing fanatic to the point of wanting all niggers dead but still want net neutrality enforced.

Pai is ourpoo. Who else other than Trump pisses off Redditors as much as him?

Not as good as that Soros cock in your mouth

Based.

Net neutrality is internet freedom. It's "regulation" in the same way the Bill of Rights are regulations.

POO

Common sense = Soros shill. A defense mechanism against reason.

listen shills it isn't going to work, even the most rabid nat soc here isn't retarded enough to want to change the system so big corps can charge us more money for less service.

Probably because states aren't legally empowered to do so. Fag.

God Emperor will do what's right. If he does nothing, then net neutrality is a good thing.

Same. Fuck reddit and fuck tech companies.

It's "Put er here" you dumb shitskin. Tell your superior in the call center that you resign because you were outed for having a shitty grasp on U.S. idioms

Reddit: The Thread

This is some fuckin bullshit.

Half the retards on here treat politics exactly the same way they would sports. There's no real research beyond lurking wikipedia/youtube and Sup Forums memes. They just pick one side that's "always right" because it was the side they picked.

But in all honesty Sup Forums is just right wing tumblr, so it's not really surprising.

only complete fucking morons want to change the system we currently have, -COMPLETE FUCKING MORONS- kys you are all ligit nig/jew hybrid tier

noone is listening to anyone else
what kind of disjointed conversation os taking place here?

A private company has never blocked my access to site, ever. I do know governments constantly attempt or have blocked websites.

This makes me think.

Texas is

that only happens to good guys

>Calls me a shill
>Cries when I call him a shill

IQ of 70?

Hopefully this results in assassinations.

Fuck off Share Blue.

Why is net neutrality needed when it wasn't needed the first 20 years?

Hey did you see that new post on stomfront? or the newest article on Daily Caller brainlet?

because they fucking can't right now shill nigger

You have to go back

>Shills
This.

FUCKING THIS.

My grand dad didn't have net neutraliy and neither did his grand father

He always looks like he's taking a huge shit in every pic....wtf is wrong with him?

>Internet freedom
>Regulations that increase burdens on small isps promoting the growth of monopolies that can be controlled by the state

I FUCKING HOPE WHOEVER PASSES THIS BILL WANTS TO END THEIR CAREER >:^O

What do you think "er" means you retard reddit commie

Hes /ourpoo/!!! The internet as you know it died with the kikes ate facebook and google decided that could throw Anglin off the internet cause he hurt there feeling. I want it to all burn!!!!

you wanna know why?

The trump election didn't happen yet. That's why. They saw what the power of autism can do and now they want to shut the shoah down.

Fuck yourself shill nigger

because jews realized they could make more money by throttling and started to make a bunch of moves towards. There were a bunch of cases that led to them passing NN in the first place. Pick up a goddamn newspaper

>The FCC has announced that not only is getting rid of Net Neutrality, but that local states must throw out possible Net Neutrality laws.

See how the sentence is supposed to look?
You're a fucking retard.

because telecom companies are dying dinosaur organizations and the only way they will be able to survive is to balkanize and jew the US internet infrastructure

Poojeet is a former verizon board member

kys pajeet shill

Net neutrality is bad.

It is great they get rid of it

Share Blue says that we need net neutrality and I should be protesting.

Share Blue wouldn't lie to us, would they?

he looks like a rotten apple pie

Why has this guy been trying to eliminate net neutrality for so long?

Any confederate who stands with a shitskin isn't worthy of the flag's pride. Lynch yourself.

It's amazing how much the internet improved with 20 years and no crippling regulations that serve as gateways to content control via government.

I can't t wait to have half the internet blanked out to keep me safe from myself when the liberals take over. Governments have the kind of power and can be unaccountable. You could simply use another service provider if they did that, unless there's some kind of regulation that backhandedly provides a benefit to isps

>the enemy is supporting a free and open internet that lets companies big and small compete for their customer's business

Soros get out

>CEO's now control the internet
>CEO's are mostly jewish
>all websites featuring anti-semitic remarks now have their bandwidth throttled to zero

How does this not help the jews?

shareblue are the good guys.

Holy shit, I’m out

I guess you weren't on the internet before 2012. The internet had the most growth and innovation without regulation.

I can't believe I have to argue this. Did none of you surf the internet in 2000?

Danecuck, please explain.

>Trump appointed chairman wants to shut down NN because of the Trump election

Read your post again. Slowly