What are your thoughts on the diamond is unbreakable anime so far...

what are your thoughts on the diamond is unbreakable anime so far? i would've preferred if the art looked more like pic related but other than that i think it's a great adaptation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youdubber.com/index.php?video=rRbT8s-irLI&video_start=0&audio=AKKqLl_ZEEY&audio_start=105
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv6rBVEko80
Sup
vimeo.com/193730340
youtu.be/vUzJgg1yrDo?t=243
youtu.be/CoQ_jPWoQg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what are your thoughts on the diamond is unbreakable anime so far?
It's shit

Goddamnit the thread got deleted A G A I N
FUCKING JANNIES WRYYYYYYYY

I love Narancia so much.
He is truly the best.

was it shitposted to death?

Throwing this up based on the user in the previous thread's idea, before this thread gets deleted due to the efforts of falseflagging Narcanceria posters

youdubber.com/index.php?video=rRbT8s-irLI&video_start=0&audio=AKKqLl_ZEEY&audio_start=105

saw this coming

as mediocre as it gets, I think I had more fun with the audio drama than with most of the episodes

There wasn't any shitposting going on at all.
That Purple Man faggot even got banned earlier today.

who

I wish the rest of DiU looked this good

What do you have against Naranciafag?
He didn't do anything last thread.

Decent pacing but I wish the artstyle would change in part 5. Something close to part 1&2 maybe.

Eeh you don't have to know, it's not worth it.

As far as characters and settings it's easily my favorite JoJo part so I'm biased there, but revisiting the material in animated form it's clear that there's a huge sag in the pacing right around the center that reminds me of the awful pacing of Phantom Blood.
The show definitely picks up just before introducing it's main villain, and villains have always been Araki's strong point so that's no surprise, but the relatively low quality of some animation and less varied setting can make it a chore to sit through the buildup to Kira's debut.

Also, the show completely drops the pretense of being a mystery story and therefor loses any real tension that should be building right after the Nijimuras fight

I think this sums up the majority of shitposting

Naranciafag does none of that he only provides quality content including images of narancia and his edits.

Lots of interesting discussion was prematurely killed, actually.

I don't understand how deleting these threads is even justifiable. Is it because they are considered "generals"?

...Are generals even against the rules? It's not like we have an /ag/ to take them to and it seems unfair to ban all JoJo discussion from the site just because it's popular enough that it essentially has a thread running 24/7.

Well, I don't think any part will live up to Battle Tendency's soundtrack.The pacing just seems a bit off too. This scene was great in the manga but falls a little flat because of these things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv6rBVEko80

>666
>naranciafag is the spawn of satan

>Are generals even against the rules?
Lurk the fuck more, newfag. Generals are cancer and so are ignorant kids like yourself.

I didn't ask whether or not they were cancer. I asked whether or not they were against the rules.

Lurkmoar, they're not.
Sup Forums.org/rules

After listening to Scoobie Doo is unbreakable the drana CD. It makes me kinda hope that DMQ comes out as a drama CD more than fully animated.

I don't think Part 4's artstyle would fit and it's short enough to be a nice extra.

The anime has made me like DiU in some respects but dislike it in others. It's hard to sort of judge.

except they are now

I'm just saying that I don't believe you guys give naranciafag enough credit.
It must be hard and mentally taxing on a dude to post the same person everyday knowing that in the end he will never love him or feel his embrace or grow old together. Yet despite this he will always try to post him so he never has to face the truth of how miserable his life has gotten and the fact that he only knows how to shit post he may not even want to exist anymore I mean who would after wasting a year to posting a lie on a board to a bunch of strangers who hate him but that isn't anything new to him.

>tfw I was having a decent discussion last thread about the opening and outro music
Thanks mods.

MODS
ARE
AUTISTIC
NIGGER
FAGGOTS

I've seen the screencap going around but if they are going to actually enforce these new rules, the very least they could do is actually add them to the rules page. Otherwise it just looks like overmoderation gone mad.

Magenta Magenta did nothing wrong

So if we just label the threads as non generals and stop shitposting so much to keep the thread from dying I guess we are ok right? Hoping jojo threads aren't getting banned on site under the pretense that they are generals.

I liked it up to a certain point but then it just started to crank up the QUALITY but then last week's episode looked pretty good but at least 2 of my favorite panels in the series got shafted.

>but at least 2 of my favorite panels in the series got shafted.

speaking of this, what will you guys do if they skip the Boner line?

killer queen looks like guttertrash in the anime compared to the manga. try to prove me wrong

>protip; u can't

What changes do you think they'll make to part 5 when it's animated? I'm guessing we'll get:

Some more scenes showing that drug-abuse is actually a problem, as-is we only see one kid at the start and one junkie at the end and and Giorno and Buccellati's motivation seems flimsy as a result
A few scenes of La Squadra corresponding with each other so there's more of a sense of them being a team
Abbacchio and Narancia's ghosts waiting for Buccellati in Heaven when he ascends
The narrator talking about some of the reforms Giorno introduced at the end instead of it abruptly just ending on a panel of a depressed-looking Giorno surrounded by men he doesn't know or care about

has looked fine ever since they switched back to the original design

Araki loved drawing it so much that it doesn't surprise me that it's hard to duplicate in animated form.

It's the best designed Stand in Part 4 and one of the best in the series period.

Maybe hinting at Fugo coming back later at the end.

Unless they make Feedback into a movie

??????
it only looks half decent in the opening
try to compare the bites the dust KQ from the anime to the bites the dust KQ from the manga

It wasn't in the original, the newer scans added that in as an homage to duwang. I hope the subbers put it in but I doubt it

>A few scenes of La Squadra corresponding with each other so there's more of a sense of them being a team
Maybe a when a new La Squadra is about to chase the team they talk to each other with phones with something like
>Yes... I find the group
But we only sees her feets and a silhouette (also a smug smile, for members like Melone)

It's not the worst but you cannot deny Killer Queen's effect when it materializes it being the sickest shit with its glowing eyes.

It's strange to consider that this actually happened only with Ghiaccio and Melone

I actually asked the scanners they said it was accurate

They told me that Kira crudely says that he has an erection

Yeah, that's what I mean. There probably won't be time or reason for them to meet in-person (unless they decide to show something like a Squadra meeting and them sending Formaggio off or something) but just talks over the phone and teasers of upcoming characters.

They wouldn't. That would be like skipping the road roller scene.
You can't expect a TV anime to compare to Araki's original illustrations.

What said
>勃起……しちゃいましてね…………

Araki strikes again, fucking hell. Really says something when you need to work out which parts of this shit are bad translations and which were actually written by the madman

With just 10, 15 seconds they can tease members of La Squadra and hint in their relationship witout adding too much time to a chapter.
>Formaggio talking with a mini phone about narancia, smilesmug.jpg
>they shit in his stand
> he shut down his phone angry

I love the eye effect

Kira was clearly delusional, suffering from flashbacks and lacking a filter when he said that. He was on the verge of death and putting all his quirks / depravities on display.

I never once suspected it was a mistranslation. It's actually good writing.

I can't wait for people to go "waaaaaa crunchyroll fucked up the line!" and the ensuing shitposting

They were retards for hating on Little Feet, the thing could've been OP as fuck.
>Even a minor wound causes constant shrinking, including that of the victims stand
>Works on inanimate objects too, allowing him to steal whatever he wanted by shrinking it and putting it in his pockets
>Can shrink or grow him instantly at will, making him able to easily hide while his stand takes effect on his victims
If it wasn't for Aerosmith's tracking-abilities that fight would've been completely one-sided.

>Jotaro-sama~~

Hey can someone tell me the exact chapter or approximately around where Steven Steel's backstory is revealed? The promoter part not the mafia part

>drama CDs, includes post Part 4

I would be ok with this if they were translated

Also, link of the ghost story that was released with the latest BD

vimeo.com/193730340

What did they mean by this?

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when Kira's about to blow up Koichi?

youtu.be/vUzJgg1yrDo?t=243

It does make sense, but it more felt a little unusual for JoJo - most we get in that department is poo jokes. Not saying we haven't had raunchy stuff like the magnetism bit, but it's more explicit dialogue.

I always thought he was just comparing her to the mona Lisa since like you said, he's delusional and the duwang translator throws in a lot more profanity than usual.

>blue sky
This looks so off now that I'm used to seeing the usual piss yellow sky

the new ost is coming out in december. if you can't find it now try looking for it when the new ost comes out.

I'm not sure, but it was weird how Josuke turned around, stared off into the distance, and said that line in that tone of voice in a filler scene
inb4 anime only ending of Jotaro defeating Kira because of SAME STAND

It looks more teal but holy shit, I didn't notice the sky color change until now

JoJo always has kickass music, which is fitting when you think about it

youtu.be/CoQ_jPWoQg0

I hope the entire finale of part 5 has a blood red sky

that would be sick

What part of the finale exactly? It seemed to me that Green Day/Oasis took place in the middle of the night, SCR was dawn and when Bruno ascends and Giorno gets the arrow, the sun starts rising, that would be the ideal way to go for me. Red sky would be awesome for The Mystery of King Crimson tho.

we were having such good discussions about pucci too, i can't help but feel sour
whatever i'll live. there's no way they can actually maintain this rule

>What part of the finale exactly?
SCR is what I had in mind
>The Mystery of King Crimson
But most of that took place in a dark basement

i like it
i like the new art style, like a lot of the art and episode direction, a lot of the color alterations were for the better and much more appealing than the manga originals. david pro is really doing their best and i appreciate them doing the work they do in adapting a series that as difficult to translate to animation as jojo.

I like how much this is faithful to each of the character's personalities

Araki can't pick who to kill off because he got his head stuck in the sink trying to turn the taps on.

You have to kill 3 people in pic related.
Who dies?

Gappy, Tsurugi and Kaato

I loved what I saw of it, and I'm not looking forward to Giovanni's arc. I just didn't like it at all.

I think the ones who have 99% to die are
Kyo
Daiya (Notting like killing the qt little girl to turn on the rage of everyone)
and Noriske, Death Flag level 101%

Why did Prosciutto team up with Pesci? Wouldn't it have been way smarter to team up with Ghiaccho because he wouldn't be affected by the aging

If I personally got to choose? Joshuu, Joubin, and maybe Kyo.

He'll produce a lot of ice, that counters his area effect

He was the senior member and wanted to teach young Pesci to believe in himself.

Also, Ghiaccio's power made everything cold, thus nullifying Prosciutto's ability.

>SCR is what I had in mind
Would work very well, and sky turning blue for pic related is still doable.
>But most of that took place in a dark basement
The parts of it before Bucciarati go into the building and the parts of it with the gang on the boat.

Daiya was pretty much made to be killed by a bad guy (qt waifu with no personality that suddenly gets a tragic death that makes hero super pissed and audience super sad).
Kyo might die as well if Araki remembers to do something with her.
Maybe Joshuu is going to die in some sort of Shigechi-like character arc.

Norisuke is definitely going to die, there's no question about it.

Oh, I didn't remember that it made everything cold. i thought he could center it

He can, but he works best when he can freeze everything with no restraint.

I want joshu to die but being useful, like Bruno (he overcame his own death to help Giorno, that's hard to replicate but something similar)

It's awesome! I love it even more than Starship Crusaders.

Jotaro-san*

>Starship Crusaders
I think you mean Starship Warriors

Stellar dust Fighters

>because he got his head stuck in the sink trying to turn the taps on
I hope this becomes a meme

not as good as Bad 'Ol Tendency

There is no way in hell that Norisuke will survive
Kyo is probably gonna die too
And Joubin, because he's the big bad
Joshu will survive and become Norisuke the fifth

>every reset gives us a different sky color
I doubt it will but I'd love that.

>Joubin accidentally kills Daiya
>Norisuke flies into a rage
>They kill each other
>Joshu pissed at Josuke and claims it's all his fault
>Those two fight
>Josuke knocks him out and runs away to live in the Morioh woods for 10 years

Damn Iggy's death hit me harder than Ceaser's.

You forgot:
>Tsurugi bangs Yasuho every night

I think of Joshuu sometimes as a counterpart to Okuyasu. Like how would Okuyasu be like if he didn't grow up belittled and abused by a strict older brother trying to turn him into a weapon, but instead was coddled and spoiled by a large family and was never taught humility or restraint, while still being the runt of the litter. The result being a far, far more unpleasant, childish and violent idiot with similar self-esteem issues but without Okuyasu's kindness and friendly behavior.

I think he's heading down for death. His arc hasn't exactly been a "redemption" arc, it's mostly him growing from a pathetic whiny beta cuck to a insane asshole alpha cuck. I'm more interested in him than any other JJL character.

>teal for 1st reset
>purple for 2nd (everyone dies)
>sky blue with the sunrise for final

>Josuke returns
>Tsurugi is all grown up and is in fact banging Yasuho every night
>Josuke needs to reclaim his life and reconnect with those he loves
>It hits him
He has become Kaato

Who's gonna win?
Bug eaten or Stray cat?