I'm rewatching Amagami for Christmas just like everyone else

I'm rewatching Amagami for Christmas just like everyone else.

How was it even possible for Junichi to have such patrician fetishes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0hq8bPUbJg
youtube.com/watch?v=laiVjd1q-hw
youtube.com/watch?v=CKiEnYDKbqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 out of 1 Sugitas prefer Kaoru to the other Amagami brands.

I kinda ignored the anime for long because I said I wanted to play it first. And I finally started too like a couple of days ago, I don't know about the anime but Junichi has been a insecure faggot. I'm a sucker for the shy kouhai type so I focused on Sae first.

>so she keeps hinting she likes older guys huh
>wow you made a bento for me, did you make Miya some too?
>H-hey don't to close to me guys tend to take that the wrong way
>I wish I had her as a little sister instead
>oh shit she just confessed to me but I'm being awkward as fuck again and not answering her >why me I'm nothing she says plus like older women though
>well whatever hesitantly I'll go out with her, but as a "trial period"

He and Umehara are massive perverts and spend all their time exchanging "treasure books". He probably has acquired some crazy fetishes that way.

best hair
best tummy

'Biki belly?

The sexiest hair

I want to lick her donut (navel)

Is that the appetizer for her taco (muffin)?

Why is Amagami so comfy? I've been rewatching it every night really late and falling asleep to it. It's the perfect way to get into the Christmas spirit.

Did this all through my only relationship ever back in highschool. It's fucking perfect. We never even kissed.

I think shes shaping her womb with her hands

Every girl who wins is a loss for imouto.
You're welcome.

Well, is she willing to share?

What is she trying to win and why can't they share it?

A Japanese sausage.

So I've been aware of this show for awhile, but I'm not sure if I want to dive in. I have just one question:

Does the main character have sex with any of the girls on the show, and if so, how deep into the show is it?

Too bad Nii-Nii is getting all the pussy while she's getting literally none.

If she cared, she'd fight for it.

It's based on a VN. Every few episodes it restarts and he goes with a different girl. And it's implie

He and one of the girls end up naked in an onsen, that's it.

He swam her home gently.

Started tearing up at the end of Ayatsuji's arc because I realized I would never have a relationship like in the whole anime. Hits harder every year that I re-watch.
Now to wait for Seiren

>that thread

Wait, he didn't fuck the shit out of Haruka in that hotel room? I haven't watched or read anything aside from SS.

Hibiki is love

It's not that kind of anime. Belly and kneepit kissing, but no sex.

Eh, I'm not so big on romance shows that aren't willing to change the status quo. It would be more interesting I think if he slept with one of them and then the show continued after that. I think I'll give it a pass. Thanks anyways, guys.

sex hair worst hair

Route never.

Not only does he get with the girls and has implied sex with some of them, but you get continuation arcs in the second season that build on their relationship. Your loss m8.

sex hair is love
sex hair is life

Her route won't get animated and it will never be translated. True suffering.

The second season is garbage. The only thing it does right is dragging Rihoko out of the friendzone.

Don't be a fag. He definitely boned a couple of them. Not fatty, luckily.

Hm. Well, maybe when you put it like that, it so-Oh. Nevermind.

Best taste.

Nope. Ayatsuji's SS+ arc was great

I meant on-screen, since that user apparently wanted softcore sex scenes.

Looks like your just looking for reasons not to watch it. It's a good series.

He's just looking for people to respond to him.

HNNNNNNNNNHHHHHGGGGGG

Does Rina Satou know about this?

It was good shit, showed they made a pretty stable couple. The whole "Jesus, fuck, if you're horny just say so, I'll take care of it" thing was aces.

Goddamn

You know, the way they designed her makes it seem like she's one of those nips with the inferior genes and the razor thin eyes. Disgusting.

>this scene

I liked that she became more dere for Junichi and that they acted like a normal couple like you said.

The scene in SS+ where she doesn't flip out about the kiss like you'd expect and takes him back to the shed was golden. Shows you how much she trusts him now.

Those eyes of hers are lovely.

If the part I'm more interested in is described as garbage, why on earth would I suffer through it, exactly?

I actually don't care if its on screen or not. They can fade to black. I've just been traumatized by years of "Eeeek, Main-Character-Kun! That looks hentai! B-b-baka! I'll never tell you I like you even at the series finale!" that I'm just cautious.

>"I like you"
Yes.
>"Let's fuck"
No.

Here's the 3DPD version of your shitty waifu.

Do you 'really' want to play the realism card with this series?

Shit taste

>3DPD

Just saying that if you lived in anime land and were accustomed to how people looked, she would have the 2D equivalent of those ugly eyes.

He goes to a fancy hotel with one girl, and she takes a shower and then comes out in a towel and professes her love to him. If you know anything about how Nips approach sex you know what happens next.

Another girl gets into a hot spring with him naked and then wraps herself around him while telling him how in love she is.

Draw your own conclusions I guess.

>Rin's chinked out face

>It would be more interesting I think if he slept with one of them and then the show continued after that.
Watch School Days instead.

>suit-wearing cake is best girl and has no route
>suit-wearing cake is best girl and has no route
Fits.

Maya has a route.

Of all the sexual encounters he has, this one is easily the best and also the most unrealistic. Juinchi truly does have it all.

The requirement that they fuck isn't actually necessary, but it's usually the most direct way of figuring out if the show has the balls to go there.

Hm. I'll continue to consider it.

I did.

I laughed.

I think the most Sugita may have ended up talking about Amagami would have been with Yukana. They joke around with Sugita quoting Amagami at random even if it's not related to discussion. Yukana catches them and acts out saying things like "you're silly, senpai".

>The requirement that they fuck isn't actually necessary, but it's usually the most direct way of figuring out if the show has the balls to go there.

The point isn't really a progressive relationship story. It's really a waifu show about finding love during the time of the year when you feel the most alone. Any time sex is implied, that arc is usually over.

>Ai = Yukana
Welp. How nice.

Hold up! What have I missed? When did this happen?

It's the ending to Sae's arc from the first season. They 'share a moment' in a movie theater while she's dressed in gothic lolita clothing.

Oh, that was Sae. Somehow I thought it was sensei...

Didn't we all wish?

>she's dressed in gothic lolita clothing
I swear I had a pic of her in that outfit, holding a beverage.

If it weren't for Sae's loli voice and twin tails, she might actually not be worst girl.

>loli voice
Reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=X0hq8bPUbJg

Dozo

worst girl is fatass
she's even more retarded in the game

also kaoru is overrated, here anyway

Talking shit about my waifu again?

Kaoru is tied with Haruka with Sensei being best girl. Fatass is so squishy and soft looking with a cute hairstyle that I might be able to get over her fat ass.

Fatass

Also tracksuit just because

Arigatou. Not sure what happened to it.

>sorry-sugar-cupcake-first.jpg

>next series is a few years later
Then who is the true winner of the Niinii?

I, too, have been started misplacing my pictures ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. Funny coincidence.

>buruma are persecuted and oppressed in the real world
>will live on forever in anime
Bless anime.

I don't think they'll show that, just to avoid salt from fans.

I wish you Ai fags would stop posting.

>when you confessed to her

youtube.com/watch?v=laiVjd1q-hw

Junichi'll be with a different girl in each of the routes.

They'll probably avoid showing the old cast too much if at all for that reason too.

Yeah, I mainly recognize that from one of the Sup Forums screencaps. Good times.

because he is literally me

risa's sister is actually one of the next girls

This one?

Makoto Kamizaki

Class: Kibitou High 1-A
Member of: Public Morals Committee
Weakness: Public Morals Committee's president in stubborn mode
Blood Type: O

She is extremely timid and weak to pressure, so while she is supposed to be cautioning others about public morals, she ends up bundling her thoughts in. She adores her older sister.

VA: Shiori Mikami
youtube.com/watch?v=CKiEnYDKbqg

If anything they'll only show the side characters, just not Junichi + the 6 girls.
I bet Maya is still single and teaching at that school.