Did I miss today's World Trigger storytime thread, or did we just not get one today?

Did I miss today's World Trigger storytime thread, or did we just not get one today?

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1803.html
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-28/top-manga-magazines-circulation-dropped-10-percent-in-1-year/.87596
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-02/kodansha-shonen-magazine-circulation-drops-below-1-million/.108408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't see it, so best assumption is it didn't happen because of some difficulty on storytime op's side.

If he doesn't do it tomorrow you should take over OP

anons need to see Ikoma

Could use this thread for the few new things of the day :
onepiece-naruto.com/blog-entry-1803.html

From the extras of the volume, Katori uses her trion body to grow her boobs, and she's a Karasuma fangirl.
Hana is a Arashiyama fangirl.
Miura is related to Hana I think (cousin or something), and Wakamura is a friend of Katori's brother. Ashihara seems to like his design a lot.

Also, there are a few differences between the volume and the jump chapters.

Pic related was in jump.

Pic is in the volume.

Makes her a bit more cozy I guess.

Here is Osamu sweat after the round in jump.

And here is the one in the volume.

That's some hardcore corrections.

>miura

Who was that again?

>use trion body to make tits bigger

The attacker of Katori team.

I just saw after i asked

>Oji likes chess
shocker

>Ikoma likes girls and everything on the cafeteria menu
based

Gotta admit that there is a difference chestwise between here and the volume cover.

She's a genius for that too.

Oh, also the 18th volume is for march in theory. Something about the hiatus.

It's releasing in March as scheduled

Genius at being a pasty skinned nerd who needs a trion body for escapism.

Cool.

Could the hiatus ends early next year ?

At least, her ass is 100% the same.
That's enough for me.

World trigger is the 18th best selling manga of 2016 with 2,234,851 copies sold.

The drop from 2015's 2,735,269 is because WT released 4 volumes this year instead of 5, so in case anyone's worrying you really shouldn't.

Still it's worth noting that in 2015 it was 22 and 2016 is 18.
My boy Osamu fucking told and rekt her.

Honestly I hope she appears just to get BTFO every now and then.

Also seems like a bigger part of the sales this year has been made by digital, which isn't accounted for in those numbers.

>Also seems like a bigger part of the sales this year has been made by digital
How do you know? And shouldn't that also apply for other series? I doubt WT is the only manga selling digital copies

Calm your tits. I'm not saying WT got it better than the other or anything.
Just that there is an overall tendency of decline of physical volumes sales (as illustrated here :
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-28/top-manga-magazines-circulation-dropped-10-percent-in-1-year/.87596 )
and that one of the reason given is the digitalisation of magazines and volume sales.
Or Oricon number are just for physical number. We don't have any infos on digital sales.
Also at the latest event made for the anime, they were asking how many people bought the volumes digitally in the room, and the number weren't few.

This is the most recent article about that :
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-02/kodansha-shonen-magazine-circulation-drops-below-1-million/.108408

>Final Match: T2 vs. Nino Squad vs. Katori Squad
>BEHOLD MY NEW SPIDER TRIGG---
>bails out first

No mate she'll lose to that absolute madman that fights in rank wars alone

Urushima seems to be going down lately in the ranking. He's in the low group now. Ebina team went ahead.

I think he had his teamates resigning from border for whatever personnal reasons.
I don't think he's alone by choice.

>Ebina team went ahead

Glad for Sakurako

>a Karasuma fangirl
Who isn't, really?

>Also seems like a bigger part of the sales this year has been made by digital
I buy books to read and all of them are digital purchases. I don't bother buying paper type books anymore.

The last time I even bought english language science fiction books in paper form was like 4 years ago. Ever since, it is electronic versions. I avoid carrying extra stuff around that way.

shit tier girl
get this shit out of here

Maybe january. Jump has a lot of double issues

I hope Ashihara is okay, its been a month already

He's probably taking the time off to plan the choreography for the final two rank wars. Managing four teams cannot be easy.

He's probably getting surgery done if it is taking him this long

I just realized Katori x Ouji is a good ship.

why wont she just fuck em already

>2015 - 36 chapters
>2016 - 38 chapters
At least he did better this year

I wouldn't mind if he took a vacation like this every November-December

Or went monthly. It would nearly be the same amount of content at this point.

hope no chapter 2017