Am I actually starting to like this MC?

Am I actually starting to like this MC?

She is taking the stick out of her ass rather quickly,

>you will never stick it in her ass

I will forever consider her a retard for letting her friend die to Machinimakushimashita-man.

she's not a bad protagonist she grows and her views on the system change if you didn't she'd literally be pic related

Did this bitch get brutally murdered in the movie or the game?

2spooky4boogie

I heard the movie was ok but unsatisfying never played game either I don't know but probably not I was really shocked she didn't die in season 2 seemed like she would of clashed with akane or something

she is cute fuck off

One of the worst girls ever

a cutey can still be shit character user

She's single handedly one of the worst characters in the show. It doesn't matter how cute she is.

She's the reason I dropped the show two and a half episodes in... wasn't in the mood I suppose :/

>:/
If Sybil was real you would be among the first set of people to get locked up.

She ends up being a real cutie too

Was it tender rape?

Shit taste. She's literally garbage.

I dont really remember what that cunt did but I still get upset every time I see her.

I'm not sure any yanks would pass muster with Sybil, honestly.

yea

You should atleast.

Akane grows into one of the best protagonists in any anime out there, she's great.

Amazing protagonist. She will still be talked about ten years from now.

Literally who? Is she only in the stuff after season 1? I didn't want to waste my time with anything after that because of the shitstorm it seemed to have caused.

Shes in season 2

Worst girl of season 2. They put her in there to kind of be a character with a perspective opposite of Akane's but she's so bad and so unlikable it didn't really work out.

This fucking cunt.

I don't know why, but I kinda wanted to sniff her cunt when I was watching S2.

yes she is from season 2 and is one the worst parts picrelated was far worst thoughwatch it if you expect it to be bad its probably hilariously

He put it in gently.