Sup Forums user goes on liberal talk show to discuss race realism and the bell curve and gets absolutely btfo

>Sup Forums user goes on liberal talk show to discuss race realism and the bell curve and gets absolutely btfo

youtu.be/dlN9plBx6Ho

This is absolutely hilarious. Just goes to show when right wing retards get out of their hugbox and try to debate their ideas they get BTFO badly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
infoproc.blogspot.com
google.ru/search?newwindow=1&dcr=0&source=hp&ei=8s8UWvT3LYOxkwXi77vgBw&q=american inventors&oq=american inventors&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.2568.63142.0.63284.32.30.0.0.0.0.297.3106.11j14j1.26.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..6.26.3106.0..46j35i39k1j0i46k1j0i67k1j0i10k1.0.4ET2knM03JY
google.ru/search?q=white couple&newwindow=1&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVxc2ag9HXAhVBfRoKHVrvCqUQ_AUICigB&biw=1249&bih=703
snopes.com/?s=race iq
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e7a0/dfdee8ad5b91e1d179e9e2e838a4952f00be.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=B1-3pcIqkOU
collegepuzzle.stanford.edu/student-race-and-income-determines-sat-scores/
youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU
youtube.com/watch?v=yClpuehBhC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

staged

I literally can't look at that ugly jew face

LMAO. Love it.

The Bell Curve is 1% of the evidence

Now look you twat: either something is hilarious or it isn't. Your language and by extension, your soul, is horrendous.

>seder

Kek lmaoooo

Debating a jew is pointless, just stick them in the oven.

>"oh nice maybe this time someone will save me from going full 14/88 by using rational arguments."
>skip to random part of video
>"you just said race is predictive of intelligence and I wanna know if I'm talking to an idiot"
>instantly turn it off

Jesus how can people not see the bullshit?

Wow Sup Forums BTFO out!!! I can't wait tell the revolution reaches my town! Hows that going by that way? I haven't heard anything about it since the 4th.

>an uneducated loser tried to argue something he has no specialty in
>fails
how surprising. get Jared Taylor on there and the authors of the bell curve and see how this jew manages.
ultrasage

>stormweenies continue to get BTFO liberal soyboys like Seder and Destiny
No surprise, Republicans are known to have low I.Q

>(((Sup Forums user)))
>a literal who
neck yourself shill

>b-b-but he's not an expert!1!1!1
This damage control, lol. Jared Taylor literally debating with a wigger rapper and has no academic credentials when it comes to biology and genetics. He picks on easy targets. Maybe he should go on Sam's show and get BTFO? What will you say then?

Why the meme flag, Canada?

sage

Documentaries exposing zionism

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

What an ugly Jew. He probably had a halfchub the entire time he was on there being lying little fuck.

What a tard. He makes us all look bad by going in and screaming 'bcz i said so'.

What do credentials matter? That's just the genetic fallacy.

infoproc.blogspot.com

People could just read this dude's blog. He's basically apolitical and has a ton of info on ethnicity and IQ. The left relies on trying to frame the issue as a political issue but they're rankly dishonest and reality won't change because they're throwing a civilizational tantrum.

Ever seen the video where Sam Harris agrees with race realism? Because it exists. The only way to debate against it is sophistry.

>Sam Harris

OP gets his knowledge from JEWgle.

google.ru/search?newwindow=1&dcr=0&source=hp&ei=8s8UWvT3LYOxkwXi77vgBw&q=american inventors&oq=american inventors&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.2568.63142.0.63284.32.30.0.0.0.0.297.3106.11j14j1.26.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..6.26.3106.0..46j35i39k1j0i46k1j0i67k1j0i10k1.0.4ET2knM03JY

because the pretext of the search would be african american inventors which is probably more searched than white american inventors

Sounds like he's talking about sand niggers

>Explain this one:
google.ru/search?q=white couple&newwindow=1&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiVxc2ag9HXAhVBfRoKHVrvCqUQ_AUICigB&biw=1249&bih=703

stop shilling your channel here

That's strange... I wonder why they completely avoid this subject.
>snopes.com/?s=race iq

He wasn't ready. It does not mean, that it was not true.
Here are one of the studies:
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e7a0/dfdee8ad5b91e1d179e9e2e838a4952f00be.pdf
Page 14:
Top income blacks >100k: Math score: 490
Lower income white:

sure?

Even Sam Harris' fanboy had to hassle him for that.
>youtube.com/watch?v=B1-3pcIqkOU

So one retard can't argue on some show nobody listens to and that negates massive amounts of evidence backing his position? That's not how things work, sweetie.

That is a Jew who lost on purpose

collegepuzzle.stanford.edu/student-race-and-income-determines-sat-scores/
Next time he should be prepared

I'm too lazy to watch this video, does he argue that race is too nebulous a category to be useful, that intelligence isn't measurable by something like IQ, and top it off with citations of Gould and accusations of racism? I've seen this whole Jewish shtick a hundred times at this point.

> Keeps answering his questions

more than half of these questions should have been answered with "ask your wife" and "niggers"

>some pigs are more equal than others

>it didn’t fit my narrative and instead of listening to the counter argument I got upset, threw a fit and turned it off

Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen

Nope, he argues based on the true charts you often see here, but he did not had in hand the sources. So the ones in the bubble just laugh when he told them that there is a persistent racial IQ gap, and that a black in the top income bracket has an average SAT similar to a low income white.
All true, but he could not cite sources.

No, I am talking about the Jewish host. Does he even argue against anything, or just say 'cite sources lol' "that source is racist"?

Of course you can't just say "your contradictory source is Jewish and lying to promote Jewish interests". :^)

>muh socioeconomic

Black white intelligence gap is well established. Full stop. You can argue nature vs nurture all you want but if somebody is denying this basic premise they're not worth the time of the day.

>Destiny
>BTFOing anybody

Destiny had a triggered temper tantrum because he couldn't counter Nick Fuentes' arguments.

From what I have seen of this Destiny person, he basically just demands sources, decides they're biased if he doesn't like what they say, and appeals to authority. A very Jewish form of argumentation really

Why anyone listens to what a 5'3 video gamer has to say about anything is the confusing part.

They just laugh him off
>the ones in the bubble just laugh when he told them that there is a persistent racial IQ gap, and that a black in the top income bracket has an average SAT similar to a low income white.
If he had the sources, he could had them laughing a little and then drop a cold bucket of facts over them, but he had not the sources.
Moral of the history: Be prepared with citations.

This x 6 Gorillion

Couldn't one argue that due to no education and major 3rd world status that regardless of your skin color that if you grow up in africa you are going to have a bad time? Couldn't this say that dark skin people are products of their environment?

holy shit

Maybe intentionally. It's called black propaganda. no pun intended.

Lel, you can see this guy isn't from Sup Forums because he didn't answer that he was jewish when they asked him his race.

>Hi my name is Straw Mannin and I have an opinion
>Alright goy, why don't you cite your sources
>I don't have any. Also you are a fucking Jew and I hate Jews but can't explain myself
>haha well Mr. Manning it looks like you have been blown down again, but feel free to call in tomorrow with another silly statement to prove just how correct I am, and how much of a good sport I remain in the face of adversity. Your cheque is in the mail

"Environment" and "culture" are human creations. We can demonstrate this trivially by relocating a bunch of ethnic Japanese to an African village and transplanting the villagers to Japan. Do you really think that the Japanese transplants will suddenly become 100 to 150 times more murderous because of their new environment?

youtube.com/watch?v=5i52kfGJnwU

You're wrong.

There's not much more I can say.

You're just wrong.

Different races have different IQ levels on average and the cause is genetic.

You can argue with the screen all you like but you're still wrong and I'm leaving the thread.

It doesn't matter that they are human creations. If you are born and raised into an environment or culture, then what we in the first world perceive as wrong and barbaric is considered normal to them. This is the same reason chinese tourists think its alright to shit wherever they want when they travel outside of their country.

>It's highly discredeited
>In fact if I was to google it the top results would be how it's discredited

You seriously think this is winning?

you just did what the caller did while getting totally embarrassed lol

still can't get over Italy having the highest IQ in Europe

Republicans have higher IQ than Democrats

/thread

Good ol' appendix b , This really set the record straight once and for all. Thanks user

I keep seeing this posted, but I don't really see how it BTFOs anything

Dude its so fucking ridiculous how post-ironic and wolf like their (((humor))) is, they dont set each other up or anything they just see he who can dig in further into the corpse. that guy on the phone thoroughly owned them because they adopted everything he said against him.

Man, what an incredible job this host does with his posturing and positioning, hes just so good at topping himself boy, let me take your hilarious cuck meme and spin it around... on myself by taking it to drastic logical detail, but only from such a racist perspective as yours my good sir!

If this is the type of selective memory and uncharitable interpretations equipped with such avant garde sarcasm that they showcase everyday, boy its like anyone that hears this outside of the liberal hive has a new dog whistle.

Kek, he called him a crypto Jew.
>He thought that he would trigger the liberal
>Gets triggerd himself
Hahahahahahaha, this Sup Forumstard is truly enlightened
>calls himself an alpha
>starts larping that he fucked his wife
>drops his spaghetti when he starts asking personal questions
This was great, had a great laugh

The caller is dumb ass that falls into Sam's frame and let's Sam dictate the debate.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. It matters who dominants the other one. Sam uses agree and amplify and also always has the caller react to him while slyly mocking him. He basically AMOGs the caller. This is simply social game theory.

The host literally doesn’t know what standard deviation is.

Needs to take some college level math.

It's not that. He's just using kike tricks. The caller is a bitch though. You shouldn't fall into them so easily. Maybe he's a plant.
If you're debating someone, don't get mad or angry, don't fall into their frame, don't bother answering their Jew questions, deflect and then accuse.

Has Trump taught you guys nothing?

its just funny how you default the debate to sam as to say no one understands why sam is deflecting the jokes, you might be just saying jesus take the wheel and using le gentle approach in a high concept debate, but hes actually reacting to high water because their sense of humor doesnt actually stretch into edgy shit like the holocaust and third world living standards, so he's shucking jiving and SQUIRMING the third and distinct trait the jew has ontop of their momental nigger impressions when things get oh so very how do i say uhm oi vey oi gevalt

Why does Sup Forums act like IQ is 100 percent heritability when Murray himself gives it a range of 40-80 percent?

Someone just has to mention that fact after 30 minutes of frothing dogma spewage, and the alt righter will be destroyed.

>he admitted to being white

what an idiot. he caved to this faggots game...didn't need to listen further

destiny literally gets a lesson instead of a debate.

med master race. Funny part is is that southern italians average about 95 so northern italians are about 108-110 average

Didn't really watch past two minutes, host bantzed him pretty hard and it's clear caller is an idiot.
>I want to know if I'm talking to a smart person or a dumb person
Fucking well played, no idea why the guy didn't just say he was white (or black, for that matter)

Why do we have to prove that other races are inferior to push an agenda for a homogenous nation. We should ignore the identity politics and simply say we want to have a homogenous nation, we need to bring the invasion of none Europeans in Europe and it's demographic change. Advocate that America and Canada's history was European until recently.

>Why does Sup Forums act like IQ is 100 percent heritability
Strawman fallacy. No one says this. It's most likely in the 65-85% range, which is hugely significant. It gives a entirely valid and rational reason to oppose non-white immigration to Western countries.

>frothing dogma spewage
Do you realize you're the modern scientific equivalent of the Catholic Church during Galileo's time? Genetic science will continue to cave your anti-science world view in every day.

It's like you're laying this up on purpose.
youtube.com/watch?v=yClpuehBhC8

>majority report
yes he's a plant

murray is being vindicated now as having overly modest conclusions and estimations that are well venerated

Uh... was Bell really that tan or did they niggify him?

This, he's not even operating behind 7 levels of Talmudism. Doesn't even know how to jew, what a newfag.

Literally all they're doing is stalling and laughing like the fucking loser kikes we all know they are. I'm 8 minutes in and this is one of the most pathetic things I've ever listened to in my life. They're constantly attacking him for his race (they're obviously EXTREMELY anti-white, just look at the comments from their followers) and doing everything they can to make him appear stupid without him even having to say a word.

> an anonymous shitposter loses argument
> in my opinion
> LOLLOLOLO IQ ISNT GENETIC

Only time I listened he had dick masters on on his show. Dick clearly came to cross promote and have fun, destiny went full BPAutist. Dick is a "Truthiness" sort of guy, not a source guy. The only time he ever used sources was to BTFO madcucks after pretending he didn't have sources for a few minutes.

redpill me on social game theory
how do I win

It wasn't well-played at all. It was pathetic racial attacks and desperately trying to do the dishonest Jon Stewart routine of cutting people off and forcing laughter to make their incredibly stupid audience think the caller must OBVIOUSLY be a moron.

>it's not that niggers are inherently stupid, it's that they have a stupid culture
Oh fuck, how can Sup Forums ever recover?

please provide a counter argument that isn't from a man who runs a literal leftist hypnotism show

>low iq
>city dwelling
>triggering
>it's common knowledge man

jesus christ you guys are real, you do believe everything posted on Sup Forums

No, they just force fake laughter and mock him for being white. Called him stupid over and over again, said that of course he'd have to be white to think races are different, etc. The usual routine of idiotic, genocidal Jews/anti-whites.

lmao this shit happens way to much when Sup Forumsacks think they can just copypasta what they see on Sup Forums into real life arguments.
imo, If you're gonna preach this stuff, you have to start smaller until you get a feel for how people react.

Yes, even Sam Chucklecuk Harris believe in Racial IQ differences - because anyone who has taken any amount of psychologoy knows the basic science. - even Sam Harris with his phD he got without doing any actual research on his own.

>even when you exclude non-whites
That actually is surprising, desu. IQ isn't the end all be all
>tfw 152 and lazy "failure"
And I suspected republican would win based on bad demographics on the left. something smells fishy though, they say that there isn't much difference before controlling for race.

Either way, the title alone is a fucking goldmine.

host is a jew

ok op