How do leafs cope?

American visiting Canada here. All your major cities, be it Vancouver, Toronto or Calgary are literally majority Chinese and Indian. There's even signs everywhere in Hindu and Chinese. The only place where there are whites are bumfuck towns with populations under 90 thousand.

I literally never see any Indians or Chinese and I live in Toronto. Where did you go in Toronto? Even downtown we have pretty much no Indians just Chinese. The Indians live out west in Kipling and stuff, why would you go there? That's like me going to Hells Kitchen and saying manhattan is full of niggers.

You're in denial. I went to York, downtown, Scarborough and Etobicoke. It was literally majority brown in most places.

Doesn't sound like Turono to me (the problem there are blacks); Vancoover maybe. Also it's Hindi not Hindu when referring to the language.

You're full of shit. There's like 20 Indian restaurants just downtown and 40-50 Chinese. You go downtown you see Asiatic everywhere.

Fck off wanker. Who cares. Grammar police idiot.

It's the future. Unless something changes, importing 3rd world people will turn it into a 3rd world dump.

Didn't see many blacks in Toronto. Just tons of Indians with Asians mixed in.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>york, Scarborough, etobicoke
Those are the suburbs, why the fuck would you go there? Of course it's full of non whites
Nah downtown is more like some coffee shop, a corner store, a shopper drugs mart, a pizza shop, some random stores. And repeat all across Toronto, especially intersections will always have a bank, a shoppers and some fast food either burger or pizza.

Brampton and Mississauga have enough Indians to repopulate all of Canada,

Okay those aren't major cities, they're suburbs.

What you don't understand is that people from the suburbs commute downtown.

Deny the truth all you want. 3rd world m imports taking over.

in the litle town what are the opinions of the resident?

Can't argue with this. We cope by shitposting here. Is it better where you're from?

Because I live in a bumfuck town.

Kike concern trolling thread, vote for scheer, sage and move on.

>[Verse 1:]
>In my country there is problem,
>And that problem is Trudeau.
>He is a big big cuck,
>Because Canadastan is cucked.
>[Chorus 1:]
>Throw Trudeau down the well (repeat line)
>So my country can be uncucked (repeat line)
>We must make immigration restricted (repeat line)
>Then we'll have a big party (repeat line)
>[Verse 2:]
>In my country there is problem
>And that problem is the Jew
>They take everybody sanity
>And they never give it back
>[Chorus 2:]
>Throw the jew down the well (repeat line)
>So my country can be sane (repeat line)
>You must grab him by his nose (repeat line)
>Then we have a big party (repeat line)
>[Verse 3:]
>If you see the Jew coming
>You must be carefull of his lies
>You must grab him by his nose
>And I tell you what to do
>[Chorus x2]

Indian? Not really. Muslim definitely. How do they cope? They don't really. They're all complete and utter cucks.

>Wanker
>Fuck off wanker

I got to read that from an American. My day is that much better.

The only way I'm ever able to "cope" is by getting shitfaced and hiding my flag on Sup Forums.

Indian and Chinese aren't too bad compared to Niggers that US cities seem to be infested with. Can we have an exchange program with Canada. We will take their Indian and Chinese if they take our Nigs? What do you leafs say...Aye???

shitty syllable counting. 1/10 don't even bother